• Zombies vets wanting to do any easter egg for any map!

I will gladly do any easter egg on any map either on Black ops or Black ops 2, must be co-operative and a good zombies player! Not a clever little troller. XBL GT: xX Sh4doWKillZ   Send a friend request or leave...
    reluctent
    created by reluctent
  • Something hidden in TranZit, possible 2nd easter egg.

I don;t really know if anybody has noticed this over playing TranZit, but after completing the easter egg you can do something else. At the laundry mat within Town, you can shoot the door several times and tons of ene...
    reluctent
    created by reluctent
  • RGM2 recruiting new members (Xbox only) Gold clan tag

The RGM2 clan is looking for regular and well performing COD Black ops 2 gamers! Clan level: 13 Clan tag: RGM2 (Gold clan tag) Clan name: The Maxis clan   Game modes   We usually operate on both Zombies...
    reluctent
    created by reluctent
  • Who thinks zombies is finished?

After Black ops 2 zombies, I have massive doubts that it will become any better. MOTD and Origins were ok maps, but as of the other 3 maps that were meant to continue the story was just plain dissapointing. After Moon...
    reluctent
    created by reluctent
  • Easter egg tutorial (Die Rise Maxis side)

Like I said on my TranZit easter egg post, I would do Die Rise as well, but as a pre-warning, the Maxis side was altered a little so some steps are not as easy anymore. I'll start off with the Maxis side then will go ...
    reluctent
    created by reluctent
  • Easter egg step by step discriptions(Maxis and Richtofen)

Well we can start off with TranZit as I will eventually add the other easter eggs, obviously these easter eggs are not too much of a challenge anymore thanks to the addition of the banks on Die rise and Buried. But pu...
    reluctent
    created by reluctent
  • Strategy to ranking up on zombies

When I look through these posts about ranking system complaints, I always get more and more determined to find out what the system really means and how people are ranking up in their games, A lot of people have messag...
    reluctent
    created by reluctent
  • Is there really any purpose in trolls?

Out of all annoying things on COD black ops 2, trolling has to be the most annoying. And the worst part is there ain't nothing anybody can do about it other than troll back. The first few days after the game came out...
    reluctent
    created by reluctent
  • Anybody have any ideas about better MP gamemodes?

I have recently thought about some of the sweet game modes that Treyarch could have had for MP, my idea for one is similiar to search and destroy only each team has 2 bomb sites they have to protect. Whilst both teams...
    reluctent
    created by reluctent
  • RGM2 clan recruiting

Our clan RGM2 is a co-operative and proffessional zombie slaying clan whilst also proffessional at multiplayer. To apply, leave a reply to this post or head onto the xbox elite app and search for RGM2.   Leader...
    reluctent
    created by reluctent
  • Ranking system explanation (Fully true and works!) Tested and proven several times!

Every time I see the zombie forum all there is is questions about the ranking system, the actual way the system works has been found but they didn't want to open their mouths about it so this the real and working rank...
    reluctent
    created by reluctent
  • Zombies ranking system fully explained! Proven and works!

The ranking system has been recently changed due to people hacking it, they are not making it harder for people to rank up in fact it is much easier than when the game first got released. People think that playing s...
    reluctent
    created by reluctent
  • People who want to do any easter egg on Black ops 2 either Maxis or Richtofen side

Due to me and my clan recently finishing all easter eggs in Black ops 2 then I'm giving up time to anybody who wishes to do them. You must not yet have done that easter egg or easter egg side, I won't do an easter egg...
    reluctent
    created by reluctent
  • Anybody looking for doing Origins, Buried, Die rise or TranZit easter eggs!

Since me and my clan completed all easter eggs on Black ops 2 Zombies I will gladly do ANY easter egg on either Black ops or Black ops 2. Richtofen or Maxis for Black ops 2.   My Xbox Gamertag is: xX Sh4doWKillZ...
    reluctent
    created by reluctent
  • Activision need to introduce some kind of rank reset option for zombies

It's not fair how they watched us play a new game and gave us no hint about how the ranking system worked and now they refuse to reset it because it takes too much of their time, more like 5 mins of their time. If any...
    reluctent
    created by reluctent