• Framerate Performance Is Excellent in Infected @ A_Trey_U

Im not sure why this is, but the game runs insanely smooth in Infected.  The game stays locked on 60 almost 100% of the time in this game mode.  Stonehaven is the only map that still chugs a little, but the ...
    Goodtwin
    created by Goodtwin
  • Framerate Optimized to be worse?

Not sure what optimizations you guys think you found, but the game runs worse.  I suppose its possible that it runs at 60fps more often, but the problem is that it drops just as low as ever, and now has a stutter...
    Goodtwin
    created by Goodtwin
  • IR Control Setup Observations

Ok, I had completely given up on the idea of my Wii Remote and Chuk controls ever being as good as they were in Modern Warfare 3 on Wii, and to a slightly lesser extent BO on Wii.  I have finnally realized that I...
    Goodtwin
    created by Goodtwin
  • Apply League Plays Matchmaking to Public

If no one is going to play League play on Wii U, then Treyarch needs to apply skill based matchmaking setup that they were going to use in League Play to the public matches.  This would probably solve alot of the...
    Goodtwin
    created by Goodtwin
  • Wii Remote and Chuk should get the same aim assist that DA users get

Here me out on this.  I know most of us IR users would rather just see aim assist go away completely, but since that's not going to happen, why not just make all things equal and give the same aim assist to to IR...
    Goodtwin
    created by Goodtwin
  • Hosting Lag Almost Gone 12-2-11

Not sure if its luck, something being done with the servers, the fact that its the middle of the day on weekday, or some other possibility.  I played about ten matches today, I live in Ohio, played from about 10 ...
    Goodtwin
    created by Goodtwin