• Huge Problem PS3 PLZ HELP

I cant play with my friends in a public game. If i or my mates try to search for a public match with already a full party (4 ppl) we get stuck in an endless loop of searching for a lobby. Ofcourse we never find a part...
    created by tetsuo85
  • PS3 Tranzit NOW

Looking for players with mic that dont rage quit and are willing to go for a high round try NOW. Im just missing 2 more players. Im no lil kid i can handle zombies alone or with a mate in same spot and i risk my life ...
    created by tetsuo85
  • Looking for zombie clan on ps3

Hi I'm a mature and teamwork oriented zombie slayer that is searching a group or clan that is active and going for high rounds. Right now I'm stuck at  round 35 Tranzit with 3 players cause I'm missing good teamm...
    created by tetsuo85
  • Looking for 4 player Tranzit action PS3

Hi   I'm so frustrated of randoms quitting games that i will try to find some good and nice players here in the forum. My team from BO1 all retired cause of obvious problems in the game. I'm the last addict of m...
    created by tetsuo85
  • Searching PS3 Tranzit players

Hi my ID is KanedaVSTetsuo my best round in tranzit was 30+ with 3 ppl. Im searching for some ppl so we always have somebody to play. I will be online the next 12 hours more or less ^^ so add me!!   Most importa...
    created by tetsuo85