• HIJACK 200 CRATES? HELP!!!

Ok so there is a hidden emblem for hijacking 200 crates question is does it go through all your prestiges or does it reset when you prestige??
    created by Yozza
  • Why do people think mp7's are tryhards?

I love the mp7 think its an amazing gun but 60% of people always rage on s&d and say "try hards" what is the point? The question i ask is "can you use the mp7" and some people say i havent unlocked it and some say...
    created by Yozza
  • Any PS3 clans recruiting level 35+

Looking for a clan who take part in clan ops and isnt full of little anoying kids!   My K.D is 1.89 and my Win percentage is 79% "dont lose games that much" i am premium and an active player. Will take part in c...
    created by Yozza
  • Looking for a clan

10th prestige always active mail me on psn with clan infomation,,,
    created by Yozza
  • Kill streak titles (1000 kills)

Ok so we have... 1000 Sentry Gun title 1000 Predator Missile title 1000 Precision Airstrike title 1000 Attack Helicopter title 1000 Pavelow title 1000 Stealth Bomber title 1000 AC130 title But why not (1000 kills) ...
    created by Yozza
  • Mum Jokes??

Random but just wondering why do peope always come out with "lame mum jokes" when you kill them??
    created by Yozza
  • X-RAY UAV!!

So what kill streak do you need for X-RAY UAV?   Recently i have noticed people are just aiming and shooting at you through walls etc or even shooting round corners, even if you have assasin pro! if they use rec...
    created by Yozza
  • DUAL WIELD AKIMBO NOOOOBS!!

WHY IS IT IN EVERY CLAN-OP PEOPLE START USING DUAL WIELD AKIMBO'S? SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN. BUMPED INTO A CLAN OF 6 YESTERDAY AND EVERYSINGLE PERSON HAD AKIMBOS!!
    created by Yozza
  • People who play clan-ops

EL!TE-UK are looking for clans below level 15 who play clan-ops,were wondering if you guys would like to merge into us... Were level 26 but after tonights clan-op we should be level 27,once we get to level 30 we unloc...
    created by Yozza
  • Server disconnected timed out?

Does anybody else get this alot?? it really pisses me off!! got 59-4 HC CTF and server timed out!!
    created by Yozza
  • Fire an entire LMG clip into the enemy

Has anybody done this legit? cause you see the emblem more an more but its like impossible unless you boost??
    created by Yozza
  • Clan Emblems?

So apparently there is clan emblems available when unlocked at a certain level, how ever some clans have them but havent got the ones they should all ready have! you unlock an emblem every couple of levels, my clans l...
    created by Yozza
  • RIOT SHIELD...

Whats the best way to deflect bullets with your riot shield?? it takes the p*£s
    created by Yozza
  • STILL DOUBLE XP -_- :O

So does anyone have any idea when double xp will be finishing? it says monday but its now wednesday.. not complaining just wondering
    created by Yozza
  • EL!TE-UK Recruiting!

Were a clan based in the UK "Hence the name" and were recruiting... Were level 15 and just a clan full of mates but were wondering if other people would like to join? Just a quick message as i dont want to chat away ...
    created by Yozza
  • CALL OF DUTY CAMPFARE 3

OMG Really why does anybody camp? you pay £40 for a game to sit in a corner and wait to kill someone thats amazing skill isnt it! NOT, Same as the akimbo's they really p**s me off!! anyways rant over   B...
    created by Yozza
  • Clan Recruitment

We dont normally recruit but people have been asking to join our clan "EL!TE-UK" Were only level12 but take part in every clan operation:) if your interested just comment below and ill invite you, must be premium and ...
    created by Yozza
  • Has TEAM DEATHMATCH CLAN OP BEEN CANCELLED?

Has tonights OP been cancelled if so anybody got a link?
    created by Yozza
  • Clan Operations?

Ok the game come out lastyear and clan battles are only starting to happen? so why only once a week? why not 3 a week "teamdeathmatch,demolition,domination" sort it out!
    created by Yozza
  • Clan Title+Emblem

When your clan is level 5 your allowed to create a clan title and emblem, we can use this title for online play but not the emblem? or is there a way were you can use your created online clan emblem for your online ga...
    created by Yozza