• What exactly is #CoDeSports - A guide, and why you should care

#CoDeSports is the term used for the competitive side of Call of Duty. It is played on a slightly stripped down version of Call of Duty as to is played in the regular online game. The most noticeable differences are :...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • What are your top three wishes for the pc version of Aw?

Hello pc peeps, So the other day I realized during a conversation with someone,  that I had lost touch with the pc side of cod , I'll be honest like me,  I am sure a lot of you i have had some "issues" with ...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • What sort of features would you like in a competitive playlist?

So i think we can take it for "almost" granted given both Bo2 and Ghosts had some sort of competitive playlist that AW will as well. so my question to you peeps is what would you like to see in it, and what sort of s...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • Looks like CTF is back in AW

ICYMI - this little teaser was tweeted out a short while ago by @michaelcondrey   Dunno about you guys but Im stoked I really miss ctf  
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • Secret Group Access - issue

So i purchased access.. points were deducted and nothing...   Do i need to roll a particular trouser leg up or something?
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • What if... The Exosuit means there's no perk system (that we're used to)

So I was watching the footage of CoDAW again and it suddenly struck me with the exosuits in mp..what if they mean there's no perk system (that we're used to)  in the mp O_0.   Before y'all think i've been d...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • So having watched the AW reveal heres my thoughts...

Excuse the twitteresque  formatting I was going to use twitlonger and cba to rewrite this   I'm just gonna say what I know a lot of my peers in the CoD community are thinking , CoD is going to go up agains...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • Who would like to see Grind added to the public playlists?

score215
    Active
    53 votes
    Currently Grind is only available as a private match setting , for those who haven't played it it's a cross between kill confirmed, ctf and a dash of dom.   When you get a kill you have to collect the tag and th...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • Dear mods...

Reported tons of these (same account) other day.. would be nice if you guys deleted the spam/read reports/checked more often it makes the Blacksop2 page look messy .   also the word  blacklist needs to be u...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • REWARDS POINTS - ATVI MODS AND MEMBERS (comments)

As you locked the post so no-one can reply hope you dont mind a post about the thread..   Why are you manually deleting their points at the end of the week? Surely it would be alot simpler and less time consumin...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • Spotlight reward finally arrived...

Thank you.
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • Website issues since CoDAw site went live

There is no link in the explore drop down menu for Advanced warfare's forums   (this is more personal but) The landing page for Advanced Warfare   suffers the same issues as the other cod landing pages...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • Make the Rewards program opt in- with a well presented reasoning for my idea.

score45
    Active
    9 votes
    As some of you may be aware, there is now a rewards program on the forums which since its inception was mostly tailored towards the support forums.   Now I don't have an issue with gamification per se if it is d...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • For the attention of the Forum mods and team running the gamification program.

I have just posted an idea to make the rewards program opt in which can be found here http://community.activision.com/ideas/3562     As we do not currently have an opt in "option" please consider this post ...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • whats happening with the prizes for being in the spotlight

Almost coming upto to 2 months now still nothing , or any update as to why not.   ....
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • What is wrong with the forums?

Just logged back into the forums..   on the recent content module ( you know the one with the broken more button) there are 25 posts ( fyi that number can be changed in the admin panel settings ) out of those ...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • when will the forums get actually get fixed?

Kinda beyond a joke now more button still broken  (fix takes 5 mins to do) it's been broken for months most of recent content still clan recruitment threads  (change one setting takes 5 mins)
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • Heads up Clan wars postponed over Easter

As usual due to Beachhead being utterly incapable of announcing anything important on here , preferring to do so on reddit you might have missed this slightly important announcement.       " Hey all --...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • Information on Diamond Division and link to sign up

So if your clan is eligible for Diamond (2 wins in platinum) the sign up page and details are now up.. on the website   check here http://www.callofduty.com/ghosts/features/clans/diamond   What do you guy...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • Falcon did this work..

Test flight successful...   muhahahah now to experiment with this new found power
    maccabi
    created by maccabi