• Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

The fact we have  "potentially" (and I am writing this on the premise that this is true) a few people who have had their bans reversed (heck it wouldn't matter if it was only one to be honest) has shown one thing...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • To quote Mr Adams here...

Seems fitting to use another Douglas Adams reference ...   Think this adequately covers things   
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • The forums...my latest attempt to prove a point

So in my ongoing quest to get something actually sorted on these forums.. I decided to actually show you what you could do ...   As I said in my "fields" post I am actually familiar with Jive so know exactly wh...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • Can we try something new today and try being proactive Atviassist?

Today (10th march) PSN is going down for network maintenance between 3pm till 3am gmt (11th march)   Could someone from AtviAssist please possibly make a sticky about this on support and ps forums so we don't en...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • *Heads up warning for anyone downloading the new content drop!  !* *FIXED WITH 28/06 TU*

Known Issues Out of memory error when trying to play the new face off maps Spec ops player level resetting once you have downloaded the dlc unable to download the dlc without redownloading the entire back catalo...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • With Elite closing I have a question...

Now Elites being canned that means the only access to the hidden esports forum is going too..   So can we please have an esports sub forum on here .. i still dont know why with the amount of money Atvi is throwi...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • I get this error message everytime i load ghosts since update

A downloadable content package was not loaded because it was damaged or not loaded . some content may not be available until downloaded again from the xbox market place.       erm i havent downloaded a...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • Diamond Division a "win" is still top three

I really fail to see the thought process here (but this seems par the course for diamond)   Advertised as best of the best ect.. yet to win war cry camo (which would then show you in game as the best of the best...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • Why does Beachhead in relation to clan wars..

Never announce stuff on here, but instead chooses to use reddit to announce and explain vital information about clan wars?     (nothing against using other social media platforms)  but this is getting ...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • Free weekend accounts and clan wars

Anyone know care to find out oif free weekend access will grant the user access to clan wars wins?   i would ask BH direct but i need to ask some questions on here
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • Cod Championships 2014 Discussion

So not sure who is following the Cod Champs this year, but i thought it was about time we had a thread about it as I know there are a few of you into the esports scene here, and we still lack an esports forum here (hi...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • Launch control 2.0 question on liking..

Nothing i seem to do will make this work, tried liking in support, dlc questions, ps3 questions, ps4 questions. you name it i've liked it..   I give in what am i missing here?
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • Beachhead have truly surpassed themselves this time.

Back when I sat and watched the Clan wars presentation at the mp reveal I was so hyped for Clan Wars, it sounded like everything we had been asking for and what was lacking in the woeful Clan operations in Elite. A ch...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • Diamond division scoring.

I'm trying really hard to get my head around this, Clan wars has been going for some time snow, and we have shown time and time again how flawed the scoring system is when you having diminishing returns, So obviously ...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • Could we swap round recent questions with recent content

Its kinda of confusing , and imo recent content should be the first thing as not everyone posts as a question , or uses tags for that matter..   the issue this causes.. is if someone comes onto the forum and onl...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • I Remember when all this was fields... The Forums and community

Not so long ago in a forum not so far away,a great redesign took place...   *Disclaimer to save me constantly having to write the words "with the utmost of respect" can we just assume this entire post implies th...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • How to CORRECTLY use the new features we have on the forums.

As a lot of you good folks of the CoDHQ have now noticed we have some new spiffy features and options on the forums. when you go to the which ever forum you wanted to post in you may have noticed there is now options ...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • How scoring works in clan wars

I noticed a few people have been asking about this today (myself included)   Just chatted to Beachhead who have explained how the scoring system works in clan wars .   So to control a node you have to take...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • Heads up Major changes to Scoring in this weeks Clan Wars (

Read this carefully..   There will be a major scoring change to this week's clan war: Antarctica.  Each capture of a node will reduce the node's CP by 2   The holding bonus will increase to 1 CP every...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi
  • Squads - Everything known so far

Chatting on twitter today I noticed quite a few people seem to have completely missed Squads and just how potentially awesome Squads will be (personal opinion) So I thought I'd do a little write up explaining the pert...
    maccabi
    created by maccabi