• X1 playing against 360?

One question I have been wondering and nobody seems to really know is that will Xbox 1 and 360 users be able to play against each other?  This really determines if it’s worth upgrading to xbox 1 or to xbox ...
    phoenixjm57
    created by phoenixjm57
  • Understanding Operations

Does anyone actually understand the new operations?   Do i have to purchase new operations in order to complete them? I am trying to do the 150 Domination captures to get the headgear, but it is not in my list....
    phoenixjm57
    created by phoenixjm57
  • Large Maps

Is it me or has the overly large maps and so many levels killed this game?  We spent last night playing HC-TDM and I don't think we ever reached the score limit on any game.  It seems now that people are wan...
    phoenixjm57
    created by phoenixjm57
  • Hardcore Team Deathmatch

One of the only issues I have with this game is Hardcore Team Deathmatch.  I really enjoyed TDM on Blackops.  I can't stand this respond time crap not to mention they went back to ricochet instead of 2 kills...
    phoenixjm57
    created by phoenixjm57
  • Quick Scoping!!

So when are they ever going to fix quick scoping with a sniper rifle?  I have never played so many games where so many people run around with the sniper rifle quick scoping than i have in the past 3 days.  T...
    phoenixjm57
    created by phoenixjm57
  • Need to Fix Quick Scoping

One of my only really complaints found is the stupid quick scoping.  Sniper Rifles shouldn't be able to quick scope.  Its one of the biggest flaws in Call of Duty and really sucks when you see two guys on th...
    phoenixjm57
    created by phoenixjm57
  • 4 Bonus Maps

Anybody heard how long after release they are going to add the 4 bonus maps that come with the hardened edition to the Marketplace to purchase?
    phoenixjm57
    created by phoenixjm57
  • All the complaints why do we still play?

Dang from what i keep reading i can see this game really is jacked lol. I have had so much crap happen that shouldn't have either due to lag or just the stupid stuff like commando and junk like that most times this ga...
    phoenixjm57
    created by phoenixjm57
  • Stimulas Package with Just Team Deathmatch and FFA Please!!!

Why do we have to play all the games we dislike in order to play the new maps.   You would think with such a steap price tag we could play the game types that we like and not random.  I never play anyth...
    phoenixjm57
    created by phoenixjm57
  • Again the patch didn't work

Hadn't been on all weekend and when i logged in late last night i downloaded the Patch...  The much needed and wanted patch..  First thing i know nobody was doing the multi care package glitch.  whi...
    phoenixjm57
    created by phoenixjm57
  • boosting?

Im not a play till you die gamer.  I am simply a programmer who plays for fun and something to do with your friends.  I read all the time on these post about Boosting.   somebody please inform my n...
    phoenixjm57
    created by phoenixjm57
  • Fixes and Adds

I have seen and heard so many people talk in game and post online about the Akimbo perk, Commando Perk, Party chat and a few other stupid changes IW put into this new version of the game.  The game itself is not ...
    phoenixjm57
    created by phoenixjm57