• German Wii U Clans - CoD: Ghosts?

Hey guys,   just wondered if there are some German CoD: Ghosts clans on the Wii U in here? If there are, it would be nice if their leader could add me on Skype: dr0pk1ckz Why? Well, I started a leader-conversat...
    dr0pk1ckz
    created by dr0pk1ckz
  • Private Match Fixes

Hey guys,   i don't know if you are into clan wars or not. For my clan and me it's really fun, but there are some points that should be added or fixed or whatever to private lobbies/matches.   It seems tha...
    dr0pk1ckz
    created by dr0pk1ckz
  • Issues with the Wii U Zombie Mode

Hey guys,   I have an issue with the zombie mode on black ops 2 wii u for a few days. I posted it here instead of the zombie forums, because here it will be noticed earlier than there... so everytime I want to ...
    dr0pk1ckz
    created by dr0pk1ckz
  • Walking around with bomb glitch on U... please patch!!!

Yep, as the title says, the "walking around with bomb"-glitch is on the U... I recently saw this sh*t on a snd match and yeah... I don't know if it's a advantage for the glitcher or not (whether the bomb can be defuse...
    dr0pk1ckz
    created by dr0pk1ckz
  • Recording In-Game Chat?

hey everyone,   does anyone here know how to get the in-game chat recorded? i might have some ingame settings wrong... i use a hd pvr 2 to record if someone wants to know...   thanks in advance dropkickz
    dr0pk1ckz
    created by dr0pk1ckz
  • More modes on ground war?

Hey guys,   just wondered why there are only team deathmatch, kill confirmed and domination. I want to know if it's possible to bring hardpoint, demolition, headquarters and/or search and destroy on ground war? ...
    dr0pk1ckz
    created by dr0pk1ckz
  • To the guys playing demolition...

hey guys,   i'm one of the few players playing demolition and i'm just wondering why the hell are you guys leaving the damn match after the first round if your team loses this one? i mean, the match isn't lost i...
    dr0pk1ckz
    created by dr0pk1ckz
  • $pecial Unit ($u|*) is recruiting!

hi guys,   we're the special unit clan and we're looking for german players on nintendo's wii. at the moment we're playing only call of duty wii games but maybe we'll do some others in future. interested? just...
    dr0pk1ckz
    created by dr0pk1ckz
  • does anybody know the A'sS clan or some members?!

he guys, i'm still looking for a certain clan to challenge if anybody know the clan A'sS plz post something in here or send me a pm, thanks guys and NO, I DON'T WANT TO JOIN ANY CLANS, I'M ALREADY IN $pecial U...
    dr0pk1ckz
    created by dr0pk1ckz
  • Clan Homepages

hi guys, i wanted to open this thread cause i was looking for a certain clan and can't find it, so i thought every clan in here can post an url to their clan homepage, just to find them easier. if you think that th...
    dr0pk1ckz
    created by dr0pk1ckz
  • looking for a certain clan!!!

hi guys, i'm looking for a certain clan in here can someone tell me please if the clan thread which contains lots of clans listed by rudy still exists?! maybe send me the url if it does thanks $u|Sepp
    dr0pk1ckz
    created by dr0pk1ckz
  • The (official) clan battle thread

hey guys, this is the official clan war thread it's for clans to arrange a clan war the clans who are looking for a clan war can leave some information in here and the clans who are interested in challenging a clan...
    dr0pk1ckz
    created by dr0pk1ckz
  • $u Clan ($pecial Unit) looking for members!!!

hey leute, der $u clan sucht deutsche spieler für call of duty: modern warfare: reflex und andere wifi games. für weitere infos schickt mir ne nachricht oder besucht doch mal unsere homepage: [url:2...
    dr0pk1ckz
    created by dr0pk1ckz