• Lawsuits

I'm sick and tired of hearing about all these stupid lawsuits people file in America.  One example being that Red Bull does not have as much caffeine as a cup of coffee so some guy no longer wants them to use the...
    silent_doom_
    created by silent_doom_
  • Keyboard and mouse

Does anyone know if you can play black ops 2 with one.  I have a regular hp set. 
    silent_doom_
    created by silent_doom_
  • Zelda games

I had played Zelda a long time ago on the super nintendo and the game boy color.  I have since never played a Zelda game nor kept up with it.  I just purchased Zelda Twlight Princess for the Wii.  My qu...
    silent_doom_
    created by silent_doom_
  • Ps3 should get exclusive maps

I've noticed that Microsoft usually gets timed exclusives on many games and Sony gets a lot of exclusive content on games.  Why is it that Sony can't get some exclusive maps?  Microsoft even got an exclusive...
    silent_doom_
    created by silent_doom_
  • Black ops II advertising on ps3 forum

This isn't really a big deal or anything, but why is it that when i'm in the ps3 forum it still shows the xbox 360 game case at the top right?  I know Activision and Microsoft are buddies, but wouldn't it make se...
    silent_doom_
    created by silent_doom_
  • Ps3 server unavailable at this time

This is what happened.  My emblem for mw2 had never shown up on mw3.  I know it's because I got hacked a long time ago by some hacker on mw2 and the leaderboards wouldn't show, but then today I got hacked ag...
    silent_doom_
    created by silent_doom_
  • Mw3 ps3, cannot connect

This is what happened.  My emblem for mw2 had never shown up on mw3.  I know it's because I got hacked a long time ago by some hacker on mw2 and the leaderboards wouldn't show, but then today I got hacked ag...
    silent_doom_
    created by silent_doom_
  • Funny vid

Here's a vid of some funny/mad people on mw3.  Let me know what you think.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AKzLtskekw     
    silent_doom_
    created by silent_doom_
  • has anyone had this happen?

I was playing last week on my ps3, and it was snowing and windy outside.  The power went off twice within ten minutes for about two seconds only.  I shut off my ps3 after the second time and waited an hour t...
    silent_doom_
    created by silent_doom_
  • multiple players online

Does anyone know any games were their can be more then one player online at a time for the ps3.  I only know that Resistance 2 can. It would be nice if they made more games that could.
    silent_doom_
    created by silent_doom_
  • gun stats

Why does it show zero kills for some of my guns in the stats?  I have used the springfield and arikisa and got kills with them yet the stats show zero kills.  Does this mean all my weapon stats are messed up...
    silent_doom_
    created by silent_doom_
  • Possible upcoming games for 2010

I've been looking around for some upcoming games and have found some good ones.  These are not verified to be coming for certain but it seemed that they just might, will have to wait until E3 to know for certain....
    silent_doom_
    created by silent_doom_
  • GTA4 Liberty City

Just came out for ps3 yesterday!  It isn't extremely different, but it has some new things in it that are fun.  So far the new things I found in multiplayer were a new pistol, grenade launcher, double barrel...
    silent_doom_
    created by silent_doom_
  • Which game would you like to see as a movie?

Halo Gears of war Resistance God of War KillZone Twisted Metal Other Edit: Seeing there are other game titles being said, i'll add a "other" category.
    silent_doom_
    created by silent_doom_
  • ?

What the world is this "Google [BOT]"  It was under the users currently online at the bottom.  His/her/its name was purple instead of yellow, and I couldn't click on it to see its stats, etc.  Anyone kn...
    silent_doom_
    created by silent_doom_
  • Anyone here a writer?

I was just wondering if anyone here who's a writer would be willing to check over the essay I am writing for my writing class.
    silent_doom_
    created by silent_doom_
  • gran turismo 5

Just a couple questions. 1. Does nascar have realistic damage online. 2. Do you get to see the pit crew online. 3. How would you rate gran turismo's nascar to other nascar games.
    silent_doom_
    created by silent_doom_
  • Youtube music

I want to have music in my montage, but if I use Youtube's audioswap it will also erase my in game sound.  I see a lot of vids on Youtube that have both, so where could I go to get the music they do so I am not g...
    silent_doom_
    created by silent_doom_
  • Second wtf/funny montage

Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ei3xqxLD8 I think my first one was better, but let me know what you think of it.
    silent_doom_
    created by silent_doom_
  • Foxhound

Hey foxhound, what do you think of this perk.  It'd be called "knifeless" or whatever.  The perk would make it so that it takes two knife swings to kill you.  The pro version would make it so that you w...
    silent_doom_
    created by silent_doom_