• Looking for a competitive ps3 clan

I have a 2.06 kdr an a 300 spm. I am looking for a competitive ps3 clan that does gbs. The clan must be good, know call outs, communicate well, have no drama an plays obj game modes mostly. I am very competitive an ha...
    ELiTe-Raiders-2323
    last modified by ELiTe-Raiders-2323
  • Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan

Blitzkrieg is a fast growing, and highly experienced gaming clan for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms. We were founded February 25, 2010 and have been expanding our influence ever since. We provide an active f...
    DreadfulGlory
    last modified by DreadfulGlory
  • looking for a clan to make youtube videos with, xbox

What im looking for in a clan,   -not lead by a sqeaker, -not signing up for cybergamer battles, -just to make videos and have fun, -have a awesome clan name to represent with (not too picky about it) -That pl...
    Hidden-Legaciez
    last modified by Hidden-Legaciez
  • Looking for A competitive Team(PS3)

Im currently looking for a GB/competitive team for Black Ops 2(ps3) and i have pre-ordered CoD Ghost. I have a mic i know every  call out on all league maps. I can Anchor, support and play slayer. Im on almost ev...
    superchipz
    last modified by superchipz
  • Still searching for a clan..

Last month I made a post to see if anyone wants me in their clan. And plus I tried joining many other clans. On one reply someone said I was perfect for this clan, so I went to their clan page on Elite and clicked app...
    JayDee16
    last modified by JayDee16
  • Looking for clan

HEy my name is Scott haha I know stupid start off with any ways...     IM looking for good active clan above avenge would be good and like play league play GB skim n have fun also NOt sure what to say real...
    Scottysus
    last modified by Scottysus
  • Looking for an xbox cod clan!

Looking for a bop2 team to quickly start out on, i can perform any role so if you're looking to replace a player or you need one hit me up, i am on alot of the time with the exeption of college 3days a week, that give...
    DomHackz
    last modified by DomHackz
  • Looking For A PS3 Clan

looking for ps3 kd 1.5 Will do clan ops and do missions will be getting ghost and ps4 im a good team player   my psn CodeRed49ers
    CodeRED49ers
    last modified by CodeRED49ers
  • looking for clan (ps3)

im 1.60 kdr,1.12 w/l ratio,209 spm,im looking for a 1.00+kdr clan I have a mic and im 22 years old,i am very active,also preordered ghosts for ps3,im laid back and chill,if interested reply on here.
    LongShotz
    last modified by LongShotz
  • looking for clan (ps3)

im looking for a laid back chill clan,im 1.60 kdr,1.12 w/l and 208 spm,spm is till going up,im prestige 10,im 22 years old and have a mic and im very active,if interested reply on here
    LongShotz
    last modified by LongShotz
  • I am Looking to join a Clan (ps3)

Hello,   Looking for an active clan with close nit players that know how to work as a team to get the job done. I am a skilled tactical player, i rush or snipe mostly, also flank, support i do just about everyth...
    CuTthroat
    last modified by CuTthroat
  • Looking for an Elite clan - PS3

I am currently in the search of finding an elite clan. I want a clan that doesn't take it too seriously and would often tend to have fun once and a while, and the clan has to be good too. I also want a clan with a goo...
    Zeploh
    last modified by Zeploh
  • Looking to join a Xbox clan

II'm 16 I have a mic looking for a clan who is friendly and active. Also I need a clan who understands that I cant be on all the time due to homework/grades. I'm master prestige with a .9 kd. You can hit me up on twit...
    KnightWolf11
    last modified by KnightWolf11
  • Looking for any mlg clan

I wanna join an mlg clan, ill join any clan tbh, my k/d on bo2 is 1,37 and on mw3 1,40. If you want me to join your clan reply to this conversation or send me a message on xbox. My gt: lolkias
    robertfen
    last modified by robertfen
  • Looking for a PS3 clan!

Hey, I'm looking for a clan that is quite active and yet laid back I am Prestige 2 Level 38 but my K/D isn't that good for a Prestige 2 my K/D is 0.44. Yeah... but hopefully I can get into a clan PS3 ONLY!
    GeneralTwitch16
    last modified by GeneralTwitch16
  • Who wants me in their clan? (PS3)

Does anybody want me in their clan. I really don't mind what clan I'm in as long as I'm in one. I am Prestige 2, I get at least 20 every game. Anyone wanna take a chance? I Don't have a high K/D, but I do get a lot of...
    JayDee16
    last modified by JayDee16
  • Looking for an active/experienced clan(PS3)

Hello,   I am looking for a active/ experienced clan with players of above average skill. I am a mixed player between rushing and sniping depending on game modes and map. Looking for a clan that knows how to wor...
    CuTthroat
  • Clan Wanted(ps3)

Hello,   I am looking for a active/ experienced clan with players of above average skill. I am a mixed player between rushing and sniping depending on game modes and map. Looking for a clan that knows how to wo...
    CuTthroat
  • Looking for league team or competitive clan(360)

Lpoking for a competitive group of people to play league or do some competitive game such as gamebattles. Add me on live or message me. GT XXPG79XX
    XXpg79XX
    last modified by XXpg79XX
  • Looking for Clan PS3

I am looking for a PS3 Clan. My screen name is Deer-camp. I am mainly a Domination player but I have played some others and I am willing to learn. I want to play with teammates who work together and have some fun. I a...
    Deertracker69
    last modified by Deertracker69