• Why must you torture us?

Please i beg of you if you do nothing else to fix this game can you add a separate volume slider for the music so that i can turn down that dumb, idiotic and insanely stupid lobby music that plays way too loud and sit...
    vdubpdx1982
    created by vdubpdx1982
  • Why is Blast Shield so powerful in Hardcore.

They need to tone down blast shield in Hardcore there is no way in he11 it should be protecting you from 2 grenades in Hardcore. One grenade sure but two is just bullsh*t
    vdubpdx1982
    created by vdubpdx1982
  • Why no Patch Notes?

Why are you guys not posting patch notes for the updates. its not that hard Treyarch managed to keep us up-to-date on ALL patch notes when they came out not the next day not the next week within HOURS of the patch bei...
    vdubpdx1982
    created by vdubpdx1982
  • Are there any LGBT gamers on PS3?

looking to meet other Gaymers on PS3. Whats you SEN and where are you from?   my SEN: VDubPDX82 im from Portland, OR
    vdubpdx1982
    created by vdubpdx1982
  • Sniper Rifles?

What is the point of a sniper if it takes 2-6 shots to kill they may as well be in the Assault Rifle Class there is only one Sniper Rifle even worth a damn and that is the DSR 50 the rest are crap!!!
    vdubpdx1982
    created by vdubpdx1982
  • How Stupid can they Be!

If we didn't already think that IW was comprised of a bunch of airheaded morons we have even more proof! I mean would it have killed them to do this one thing correctly. I mean they could not even be bother to get the...
    vdubpdx1982
    created by vdubpdx1982
  • Whats up with the PS3 XMB?

Anyone else having an issue with the XMB. since Tuesday every time i go into the XMB to read a message it either closes right away or closes after a few seconds. It only happens when playing MW3. It's annoying when yo...
    vdubpdx1982
    created by vdubpdx1982
  • New Map integration.

When are they going to integrate the new maps into the original playlists. I mean i would like to play just TDM or S&D with my friends and have all of the maps in rotaion including the new ones. not just TDM and D...
    vdubpdx1982
    created by vdubpdx1982
  • MW3 Teddy Bears

Anyone else find the teddy bears on the maps? I have found 12 so far here is a link to the screenshots of the ones i found. https://sites.google.com/site/noh8psgaymers/home/clan-photo-s/mw3-teddy-bears   If yo...
    vdubpdx1982
    created by vdubpdx1982