• Advice on Xbox choice?

Can any of you help me? My current xbox has the open tray error problem and i have a funny feeling that it will refuse to play BO (it seems to choose the games it want to play atm). Hard drive is fine and was going...
    ball ache2008
    created by ball ache2008
    Sorry but i just had to share this http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-11942814 Karma at its finest 
    ball ache2008
    created by ball ache2008
  • Most annoying call of duty players chart !!

TheBlindSniper posted this link on the main page but i thought i would relay the link here with two questions.... http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2011/07/04/the-10-most-annoying- call-of-duty-players...
    ball ache2008
    created by ball ache2008
  • Relay of Vahn's latest post for those who do not know

Hello friendly forum members, I thought i would highlight this for all those who do not use the search function as much as some of the rest of us. This was posted yesterday on the PS3 sub forum but i think it has s...
    ball ache2008
    created by ball ache2008
  • My weekend sniping with my PSG1

I very rarely make new threads but thought i would mention one here. Any of you that know me will understand what i am about on here but to others who do not i am not boasting in this thread but merely trying to prove...
    ball ache2008
    created by ball ache2008
  • Black Ops Dating column (friend search)

Basically this is a dating column, not for romance but for BO friends. Put your xbox/ PSN id Put where you live (for ping reasons) Put what game modes you play Put what your about (fun, winning, KD, Objective e...
    ball ache2008
    created by ball ache2008
  • Balance and TA's view

Right first and foremost i do not want any flame i do not have my pro FJ with me. I basically think TA have done a good job of balancing but i understand that this view is not held by all. What i think would he...
    ball ache2008
    created by ball ache2008
  • Montage/ Video/ Youtube Sub Forum

I don't know about anybody else but the surge of theater use had encouraged the posting of videos showing "epic" this or "lucky" that. I believe a sub forum designed for the purposes of showcasing this would be better...
    ball ache2008
    created by ball ache2008
  • Full game recordings/ commentaries

Anybody got any good quality full game commentaries or recordings, then post them here. Hate montages as they show nothing due to anybody being able to piece together their best bits. Good full games are where its ...
    ball ache2008
    created by ball ache2008
  • First post since release !!

My view of Black Ops Multiplayer from 1 week of solid play, will try to keep it brief   Good Stuff -Interactive maps means i can move during a train ect without being heard -Customisation better then...
    ball ache2008
    created by ball ache2008
  • Favourite Call of Duty mission to date

Was thinking about the campaign and thought which bit i have loved from previous games so...... Any of the COD games, any mission. Which has stuck in your head???? and more importantly why
    ball ache2008
    created by ball ache2008
  • With friends or against friends

I noticed a while back a thread about people removing friends from their friends list if they join their game and kill them. Where do people actually stand on this. I mean personally i find it the most fun when one...
    ball ache2008
    created by ball ache2008
  • Unnecessary Panic?

Just come back from a ban, YAY (not a bad one) just in time for the game. When i left these forums i was cautious about some of the changes that were being made purely because i was (if im honest) worried that i wo...
    ball ache2008
    created by ball ache2008
  • dual wield 3rd arm inclusion for the knife?

will the mysterious 3rd arm make a come back?
    ball ache2008
    created by ball ache2008
  • possible problem/ change of gamestyle needed

on mw2 i boss areas with a sniper and occasionally it becomes crazy when fmj users open up on the building im in and the occasional rpg or noob tube come through the windows. in mw2 the shotguns were secondaries w...
    ball ache2008
    created by ball ache2008
  • how to limit akimbo?

i personally having fired a shotgun dont think their range is that mental but its the way they are being fired on this game thats the problem. for instance firing 2 shotguns at the same time and hitting the same spot ...
    ball ache2008
    created by ball ache2008
  • rookie looking for team mates

my gt is ball ache2008 and i just wanted to find some people to play with, from england and a bit of a rookie atm but am improving. just moved from the massively flawed gow2 to this. 22 btw so no annoyin kids
    ball ache2008
    created by ball ache2008