• hackers are lame!

Well its offical i hate hackers who force stuff on people who are trying to earn stuff.  i fell victim to them on MW1 tryin to earn a silencer for the AK-74u i had 2 kills left for it,  then i joined a hardc...
    created by (bsaa)jonchaos6
  • I hope MW3 has new and old weapons for MP.

ive been a Modern Warfare fan sence COD 4 and most the weapons from MW1 didnt make it over to MW2 like the tiger dragonov (or how the real name is spelled) but the one weapon i dislike the most was the riot sheild but...
  • teammate revenge kills are stupid.

ok this is beyond stupid alright but two days ago i was in the favela map i shoot a enemy team guy behind my teammate and he walks into my bullet after i kill the enemy player then that same teammate of mine kills me ...
  • was sent a PM on my PS3 by someone

someone sent me a message saying that the servers for MW2 was goin to end soon and it pissed me off the guys/girls name was Jram because i have a goal to complete in MW2 and thats to reach prestige rank 10 and still e...
  • would like to see a Modern Warfare 1 weapons pack

Man now that i think about it i wish their was a weapons pack from Modern Warefare 1 for Modern Warfare 2 were you can have all the weapons from Warfare 1 multiplayer that wasnt in Warfare 2 multiplayer were you get t...
  • Maps from COD4 i would like to see in MW2

well i dont know if another map pack is coming out but i would like to see crossfire and chinatown brought over to MW2 with the next map pack if a another map pack is coming out for MW2
  • Ya know what i would like to see in MW3

If the riot sheild makes it's return in MW3 i would like to see it with a SMG with a perk somehow or a perk that makes you disguised as an enemy sence people like to shot team mates in hardcore alot or having the guil...
  • BSAA (PS3 only)

Im the true owner of the BSAA clan only for the PS3 version of Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2. fairly new clan only have two true members of the clan me (JonChaos6) the owner and torese the co-owner. Snipers i ha...
  • Modern warfare 1 public playlist problems again.

Um dont mean to bother infinityward with a simular topic but i was able to final play for a week and ahalf before the public playlist problem showed up again and now i cant seem to play MP again til it is fixed. i hav...
  • Don't know what to do.

Ok i dont know where the topic to what i am asking is at so heres my question. Ok i have both modern warfare games and play both online but ive been having problems connecting to the public playlist in modern warfare ...