1 2 3 Previous Next 661 Replies Latest reply: Jul 29, 2012 2:59 PM by H0VA RSS

Over Forty Clan

OFC-dtw
Over forty year old players (or close) come visit our site:  <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://overfortyclan.freeforums.org">http://overfortyclan.freeforums.org< /a><!-- m --> 
We are a great group of people that play for fun.  We do not allow glitching of any kind.
  • 1. Re: Over Forty Clan
    ParaSyt
    OFC kickes @$$. I haven't seen godsmack around, how's he doing?
  • 2. Re: Over Forty Clan
    OFC-dtw
    Thanks for the compliment.  Godsmack is around but hasn't been playing much lately.
  • 3. Re: Over Forty Clan
    SKSBoss
    hi tards....i know i have said this a thousand times, but i really enjoy playing agaist yall. idk what it is but it is always a close, fun as he11 match.
  • 4. Re: Over Forty Clan
    ParaSyt

ParaSyt wrote:

OFC kickes *. I haven't seen godsmack around, how's he doing?

I can't write ass. Lets try ars @s$ a$$ @ss @$s

Anyway do you OFC guys have all your FCs up on your site yet?
  • 5. Re: Over Forty Clan
    CMenNitemare
    OFC are you a HC clan?  Cause it seems i dont play against you nearly as often as  probably should, both on WAW and MWR.
  • 6. Re: Over Forty Clan
    GiJack
    Good games last night. We are the SOD Crew [clan] .We too are over forty with the exception of SOD#2 who is 33. The *SOD* Crew From North Jersey, Later!
  • 7. Re: Over Forty Clan
    rfvjr
    all the friend codes are up. we play both hc and reg tdm. It seems e always run into sks and sod, great games guys.

ofc-skip
  • 8. Re: Over Forty Clan
    OFC-Medic
    Yeah, good games to the SOD crew.
  • 9. Re: Over Forty Clan
    SOD3
    To the SKS and OFC guys-   Thanks for the great games!   The *SOD* Crew  (we call ourselves a crew, and not so much a Clan) consists of a group of friends... As *SOD*1 pointed out, we're all "veteran" players (meaning, we all know how to use an Atari, and never stopped after that)... We all know each other, go out together with the wives, and hang out in regular life.  We love it when we get to play a full team like the OFC's, that plays with their heads.   Keep it up, gents, and we'll see you on the field.

I posted a spot at thesodcrew.blogspot.com if you ever want to reach us (or Heckle us or whatever!)

Sometimes if we're short of guys (hey, we WORK too!), let us know, we'd be happy to join up w/you and frag some of the "kiddies".

Take care!  

*SOD*3 - "Bill"
1 2 3 Previous Next