1 2 3 Previous Next 91 Replies Latest reply: Dec 19, 2012 12:32 PM by NOOKIEMONSTA RSS

www.4Hstable.com HOME OF THE 4 HORSEMEN!

EliteQueen
In response to Q's comment in the " What is the best clan to join" located here: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.activision.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=4101&start=80">viewtopi c.php?f=57&t=4101&start=80</a><!-- l -->

Honestly, If you didn't care, you wouldn't bring it up.

I find it funny how you love to talk so much $#!T towards someone, yet cannot back up what you say. You're just making yourself look bad. Who would want to join a clan with someone who goes on about how he's the $#!T, yet cannot schedule a rematch with those who were actually SUPPOSED to be in the GB battle.. Like Powder said to you on this thread "King said, he nor queen played. i believe that if they had played, the outcome would have been different. " You pushed for a match with 3 people who were not part of the HC division and were not suppose to be in the battle. Before that GB took place we would keep asking to have a GB match with you guys, but you all kept coming up with excuses about how you all prestiged, when most of you all were still at level 65, but when king and I are not on of course you would push for a match. that just goes to show some of you guys were too scared to face us. The ones who played that one night are great players, but were not part of HC and had not played for two weeks. For those who knows the whole story, just let these babies go on about their "victory." 4H has asked multiple times about having a rematch and SuKS doesn't want to have one, so obviously we know who is the bigger and better clan.lol... this situation reminds me of Darklord when he used to talk so much $#!T, saying he is better than king... King would always ask for a match against him, yet darklord would say no, back away and not even show up.

4H is always up to play against anyone. We're more than just a clan that crushes any and all enemies. We are here to have fun.

--> Elite Queen
  • 1. Re: SKS Q
    welshboy4lyf
    Q dude i dont want want to be enemys but what queen said is true i was an apprentise for 4h and wanted to be in the battle but was not aloud but of what i heard you didnt let them put a fair hc team your hc team was all ready for the battle and as queen says they was away for 2 weeks i can vouchfor that cause i complained of it then soon as they do come online its a war and also without leaders thats just a CHEAP okay i wouldnt battle without my leaders cause there like officers in the war for moral and to erge you on
  • 2. Re: SKS Q
    SKSFILACIO
    yall are still ******* about stuff that happened months ago, your sayin we are makin excuses about prestige but your sittin here makin excuses sayin the people we played werent HC and yall have been away for 2 weeks thats pathetic, i was in that battle and it was YOUR team on the chat who wanted the GB that night so just shut up about it already, you team played good, we played better, we won, yall cry about it, theres no point on still talkin to us and hopefully i will run into yall one day in a match. later
  • 3. Re: SKS Q
    EliteKing

SKSFILACIO wrote:

yall are still * about stuff that happened months ago, your sayin we are makin excuses about prestige but your sittin here makin excuses sayin the people we played werent HC and yall have been away for 2 weeks thats pathetic, i was in that battle and it was YOUR team on the chat who wanted the GB that night so just shut up about it already, you team played good, we played better, we won, yall cry about it, theres no point on still talkin to us and hopefully i will run into yall one day in a match. later

LOL bro.  did you even look at the thread that started all this?

we didnt ask for GBs that night, we asked for monday.   he pushed for it on sunday cuz Queen and i were not there.

SuKS Q brought it up.  so go ask him why he is still hung up on it.

maybe you should read through everything before you make SuKS look stupider than you guys really are.
  • 4. Re: SKS Q
    SKSFILACIO
    ahhh look at king thinkin he's a big shot cause he's ranked like 200 hahaha, what game modes do you play
  • 5. Re: SKS Q
    EliteKing
    any and all.

depends on what  my buds are playing.

and did you read where SuKS Q started it all off at?

or do i need to give you the link to it?
  • 6. Re: SKS Q
    SKSFILACIO
    naw i dont need to read it im gonna try to settle all this bullshit im tired of hearing both sides ***** about it, ill see if we can get a HQ or a HCTDM match set up and then let that be the end of it
  • 7. Re: SKS Q
    EliteKing
    we had a HC match last time.

why not a TDM match this time to settle it?

and WHEN 4H destroys SuKS, we can have a 3rd match to find out who is the undisputed clan in a nuetral setting.  Search and Destroy.

no Gernade Launchers.
  • 8. Re: SKS Q
    EliteKing
    on second thought....all this cr@p was brought up from WAW

so it should be settled on WAW.
  • 9. Re: SKS Q
    EliteQueen

EliteKing wrote:

on second thought....all this cr@p was brought up from WAW

so it should be settled on WAW.

Agreed.
1 2 3 Previous Next