8 Replies Latest reply: Aug 3, 2012 1:24 PM by lumpymoose00 RSS

I am a.....

Hacker i have to say great job activision will patching glitches and hacks how you cant put stuff in your names like buttons ive got to say im impressed.But sadly all hackers will find ways to beat the system most of us dont even hack online only in private matches now i dont want people to get mad at me i only did the name hack and i dont even use it anymore cause of da patch. I play the game fair and im happy this game wont be ruined by hackers like Waw did..... need any help patching hacks and glitches i can help
  • Re: I am a.....

Bunnyboy wrote:

Hacker i have to say great job activision will patching glitches and hacks how you cant put stuff in your names like buttons ive got to say im impressed.But sadly all hackers will find ways to beat the system most of us dont even hack online only in private matches now i dont want people to get mad at me i only did the name hack and i dont even use it anymore cause of da patch. I play the game fair and im happy this game wont be ruined by hackers like Waw did..... need any help patching hacks and glitches i can help

reply ppl
    GoldonArRow
    I don't mind hackers, if they don't release the codes and keep it in private theyr are alright in my book.

kweagle
    Agreed.  I never had a problem with hackers in WaW either.  If you find yourself in a match with one, just leave.  problem solved.   I expect MW:R to be even less of a problem for me as I am host almost all the time.  

The glitches is where the problem lies, and at least Treyarch has a way to deal with them.  So far so good.
    snake2250
    Played SnD wit YoUnG HAWK last night, was rapin his face off. Every match he would speed hack under the map and come up behind my teams spawn after only two seconds or so. I just camped out and killed him most every time. GF hacker/p90 host.
    DaGuy

Bunnyboy wrote:

About what you said about getting buttons to work again....

Hetoan said that once it's patched, there's really no way around it. So bye bye buttons in names. Thats what I wanted most from the hacks.

DaGuy wrote:

Bunnyboy wrote:

About what you said about getting buttons to work again....

Hetoan said that once it's patched, there's really no way around it. So bye bye buttons in names. Thats what I wanted most from the hacks.

i have a way around it  its the ingame namechanger  u have to be host tho

GoldonArRow wrote:

I don't mind hackers, if they don't release the codes and keep it in private theyr are alright in my book.

i dont release my codes dont worry