1 2 3 Previous Next 90 Replies Latest reply: Sep 1, 2012 5:36 PM by Jackasmo RSS

Q's Opinion of  ESTABLISHED CLANS,    LIST here.....

SKSQ
Is it just me? It seems there are 20 new so called clans a day, jeez, dont come up with some lame name, start a clan just to be a leader and have "power", look around, find one that has leaders that know what they are doing and have done it for a long time. Half of these clans have kids as leaders, weak websites, and threads that are misspelled, sigh

Either reply to this or pm me (if i missed your post) if you want to be on the GOOD CLAN LIST, in the off hand chance i dont recognize you, you will need to prove yourselves, have other clans vouch for you if you have to, but i will not just put up any old clan on this. Also this is not a sticky, so bump it, it only benefits your clan.

so many 2 week clans, lol, so many 2 weak clans

i may not be friends or talk with ALL the good clans out there, but i am wise enough to know who they are

THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY----->thus if i dont reconize you, you may not make it!!!
example: OFC, cant even count the amount of matches i have played against this clan in WAW and now MWR, that, was an easy "in"

These are clans I recognize and have seen often, have leaders that have been leaders for awhile, established, may/may not noob tube/, and DONT hack/glitch
in other words, these are clans that are not going anywhere.

ENVY (of course lol)
SKS
AU
4H
MP
OFC
CCR (not on activision)
CC
KgN
AI
eQC
GS
RWV
Fox
CQC
ROT

How long have you been a clan?
# of members?

Research
Research
Research

edit:
No new clans will be added to my list here with one exception.
i call this the "Envy exception" haha:
Were you a founder of a known clan? but left and started another? then i may add you. it isnt fair that i put my own clan up there when we just started ourselves.

i feel i may make enemies by not putting your clan up there, i mean no harm, but if you feel insulted, i am sorry, but then again, i have always preached that this game is more fun with an enemy (as long as it is for the right reasons)
1 2 3 Previous Next