26 Replies Latest reply: Nov 5, 2012 10:22 AM by Shorty00 RSS

Flying?????

DEAMBULA
I was playing  and i was beside one of my team mate and suddenly I heard like a jet  noice and when I look up my team mate was flying, , what the heck??????
it was like flying but he was waking in the air......

is that a glich or some kind of hack???
  • Re: Flying?????
    snipergod
    a hack sooo annoying
    It could have been an elevator glitch. I saw some guy do a new one on Backlot today.
    Andy124
    it could be a elevator glitch......wat map was it?
    DEAMBULA

Andy124 wrote:

it could be a elevator glitch......wat map was it?

Backlot
    A_Canadian
    Elevator glitch, totally
    Hsdude

A_Canadian wrote:

Elevator glitch, totally

Well, it depends. Where was he on the map when he started to rise in the air?
    BMF-MURDER
    i was in a HQ match with some glitching douchebags earlier. they consistently rode the elevator then tried to snipe from the bldg next to it. too bad it makes them an easy headshot target. the best is to blast them out of the sky as they're rising up if you can catch em. i have done this to quite a few glitchers so far and none of them attempted to jump out of the elevator, they just stay still and take the beating. mother *******.
    DEAMBULA
    he was beside me shooting , and we were shooting, at least until he started flying and walking in the air and  I got killed cause i was looking at him >:(
    one streange thing was the other team were shooting at him and nobody hit him,,,
    Hsdude

DEAMBULA wrote:

he was beside me shooting , and we were shooting, at least until he started flying and walking in the air and  I got killed cause i was looking at him >:(
    one starng thing was the other team were shooting at him and nobody hit him,,,

But where on the map was he? Was it in the house with the MMG looking down the ally?
    DEAMBULA
    yeap right there
    Hsdude

DEAMBULA wrote:

yeap right there

Yep. It's an elevator glitch.
    BadOmen

BMF-MURDER wrote:

...have done this to quite a few glitchers so far and none of them attempted to jump out of the elevator, they just stay still and take the beating. mother *.

lol, that is SO true, they never leave the elevator until they fall like so much trash.
    [ILG]BadOmen
    Black_Ace01
    yeah dude i was playing and this guy was all like telepoting and flying everywhere it pissed me off his name was xannax or something like that
    CaliPup
    Lol, my friends know how to do it. But I could never get it.
    I can only use the elevator glitch on pipeline
    DEAMBULA

CaliPup wrote:

how do you do it?
    Sniper16
    Its real easy you just jump then push cc really fast. You have to be in the right spot on the map for it to work though. Add me and I will show you. My fc is in my sig. Just pm me if you add me
    A_Canadian

A_Canadian wrote:

Elevator glitch, totally

Ya, When I posted this I was not thinking very well.
    I sounded like one of those people that just assume things without noing details.
    In my case, location.
    I apoligize for my ignorrance.
    Continue on.
    Hsdude
    Don't, just don't. Too many times have I seen friends teach their friends elevators "just for fun" and next thing you know, they do it in a public match. If you know the glitches already, awesome. Just keep them in privates matches. And to those who don't know them, it's a lot easier to now know them because them you won't have to struggle to not use them in a public match.
    CaliPup

DEAMBULA wrote:

CaliPup wrote:

how do you do it?

you jump
    DEAMBULA

CaliPup wrote:

DEAMBULA wrote:

CaliPup wrote:

how do you do it?

you jump

i tried to do it in a private match and when I jumped, i pressed the C button really fast and i tried 2000 times and nothing happened,  ??????
    and for the rest do not worry i do not like to cheat , but i like to learn the most I can....
    CaptainCHEESE420
    Hey check out ThisFish888 and FrayDarkness on youtube
    DEAMBULA
    you know what I'm getting so frustrated with all those frigging hackers., today this  team all starting with [CM] or something like that thei were running faster than the speed of light and move from right to left  and back and forward so fast that nobody hit anyone of them we get killedso fast that i'm still asking me what happened....
    and they look like have some king of map that know exactly where you are, 2 or 3 of the times I was hidding 2 of them straght to me and killed me

I left and join another game and this guy Moro doing the same thing, he killed everybody and move from one end to anothe in no time,,,,,emptied my magazine on him and he didn't die

I left that game too , and joined another one and then this guy GI-JON and his team with granades laucher ,,,,,,,

I guess thatthis game in Wii is ruined with so many hackers, I'm not having fun anymore
    is there is a way to to report those guys and they get banned from going online?
    BMF-MURDER

DEAMBULA wrote:

you know what I'm getting so frustrated with all those * hackers., today this  team all starting with [CM] or something like that thei were running faster than the speed of light and move from right to left  and back and forward so fast that nobody hit anyone of them we get killedso fast that i'm still asking me what happened....
    and they look like have some king of map that know exactly where you are, 2 or 3 of the times I was hidding 2 of them straght to me and killed me

I left and join another game and this guy Moro doing the same thing, he killed everybody and move from one end to anothe in no time,,,,,emptied my magazine on him and he didn't die

I left that game too , and joined another one and then this guy GI-JON and his team with granades laucher ,,,,,,,

I guess thatthis game in Wii is ruined with so many hackers, I'm not having fun anymore
    is there is a way to to report those guys and they get banned from going online?

what mode were you playing? i haven't seen a single hacked room or host and i have over 12 days play time.

It happened to me on MW3 and I died about 4 times it was so annoying

Shorty00

It could be both.