1 2 3 Previous Next 372 Replies Latest reply: Jun 14, 2009 3:24 PM by Nobody Loves Me RSS

(rant) MP40 ruins Core mode

so baitin
I am sick of all the friggin MP40 noobs ruining core mode.  Learn how to play the game and use different guns.  I enjoy the core gameplay, but now I only play hardcore to get away from the rooms full of MP40 toting buggers.  We need another catagory of gameplay for these pray and spray newbies.  Don't get me wrong, I will spend all day killing MP40 noobs racking up my ratio, but it is not fun, the MP40 ruins the dynamics of core mode.
  • 1. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    itz sapphire

so baitin wrote:

I am sick of all the friggin MP40 noobs ruining core mode.  Learn how to play the game and use different guns.  I enjoy the core gameplay, but now I only play hardcore to get away from the rooms full of MP40 toting buggers.  We need another catagory of gameplay for these pray and spray newbies.  Don't get me wrong, I will spend all day killing MP40 noobs racking up my ratio, but it is not fun, the MP40 ruins the dynamics of core mode.

people who use MP40 dont suck, you suck.  Get used to it if you can't hit enough shots to kill a guy.
  • 2. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    .Doomsday
    I use stopping power on my mp40
  • 3. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    mjc0603

so baitin wrote:

let me ask YOU a question....what was your favourite sub machine gun in CoD 4? its just a game mate....if you cant get on with it...dont play it. unfortunately you have to accept the fact that people are going to do this. its annoying i know. i like to annoy them by taking them out with the double barrell shotgun. there is nothing more annoying than being shot in the face with this gun. it happened to me on a number of occasions...so i decided to get in on the action myself. its great listening to them all complain in the post match lobby. feels good tho!!
  • 4. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    so baitin
    i ususally dont use SMGs.  gehwer, m1 (scoped), kar (iron sights) are my personal favs.  all I want is some variety.  man, these mp40 kids are pretty defensive about their lack of skills, apparently
  • 5. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    itz sapphire

so baitin wrote:

i ususally dont use SMGs.  gehwer, m1 (scoped), kar (iron sights) are my personal favs.  all I want is some variety.  man, these mp40 kids are pretty defensive about their lack of skills, apparently

lack of skills.  If you get killed by them alot you dont have any.  Now go cry
  • 6. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    UNIpsycho14
    I am sick of forum topics being wasted on this same argument. No matter what gun you used you need to be able to aim well and quickly. Rifles are more powerful if you use them right.
  • 7. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    Bud Select AK

itz sapphire wrote:

so baitin wrote:

lack of skills.  If you get killed by them alot you dont have any.  Now go cry

itz sapphire:  #1 weapon = MP40

No wonder he is flaming you!  You are personally attacking his playing ability and skill.  So When he says "If you get killed by Them alot" he really means "If you get killed by Me alot."  You better watch out or he will shoot you with his MP40 again!
  • 8. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    peetee360
    It's not got to do with the gun. I was able to kill someone who had an MP40 shooting at me about 10 feet away and I had a Gehwer and I jus kept moving and had a good aim, so you can't just say because they have an MP40 then that's the reason youre dying.
  • 9. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    MR SMURFx
    ill use the mp40 untill i get the first couple of challenges done then never touch that thing again. its funny how people defend the most over powered gun in this game. really 2-3 shots with out sp in core. come on it dosnt take skill to shott some one in the leg 3 times and kill the enemy. so yea most people that use the mp40 have zero skill, unless they do aim and shott center mass then i dont care. ill stick with my bolts,hmg/lmgs, and rifles
1 2 3 Previous Next