1 2 3 4 Previous Next 65 Replies Latest reply: Jul 23, 2013 10:03 AM by MW2TopTenWORLD Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: To hackers: stop xxxxxxx hacking, you cheating xxxxxxxx!
    Jamackey
    There is a simple way to get rid of hackers, as in another topic i was talking to Jinx about it:

The Hackers send codes to the WII via an SD card, as i know a hacker myself (Luckly he doesn't have Wi-Fi)
    So all you have to do is stop SD cards being used in the game.

I cannot put this into details but ask 'The Jinx' for more detail.

This is very simple and a simple update can help this.
  • 11. Re: To hackers: stop xxxxxxx hacking, you cheating xxxxxxxx!
    DaGuy

Jamackey wrote:

There is a simple way to get rid of hackers, as in another topic i was talking to Jinx about it:

The Hackers send codes to the WII via an SD card, as i know a hacker myself (Luckly he doesn't have Wi-Fi)

The codes are executed from the SD Card before the game starts. MWR doesnt allow SD Card support, but hacks still exist.
  • 12. Re: To hackers: stop xxxxxxx hacking, you cheating xxxxxxxx!
    NinjaIRL

Jamackey wrote:

You can't do that because the game is started up from a channel that has the sd card on it for hackers, after that the sd card has no part of the hacking after the game is booted that way. Nice idea though.
  • 13. Re: To hackers: stop xxxxxxx hacking, you cheating xxxxxxxx!
    DaGuy

NinjaIRL wrote:

Jamackey wrote:

You can't do that because the game is started up from a channel that has the sd card on it for hackers, after that the sd card has no part of the hacking after the game is booted that way. Nice idea though.

So, exactly what I said right before you?
  • 14. Re: To hackers: stop xxxxxxx hacking, you cheating xxxxxxxx!
    NinjaIRL

DaGuy wrote:

NinjaIRL wrote:

Jamackey wrote:

So, exactly what I said right before you?

Well I was in the process of writing the post and didn't want it to go to waste lol.
  • 16. Re: To hackers: stop xxxxxxx hacking, you cheating xxxxxxxx!
    Pukama

crackedthesky wrote:

I saw a guy get kicked from a match, the other day, I think he was hacking, but not sure. So I think the Activision guys are indeed watching.

A player, that keeps spectating without joining the match (not choosing a class), will get kicked after a period of time. It has nothing to do with hacking or such.
  • 17. Re: To hackers: stop xxxxxxx hacking, you cheating xxxxxxxx!
    DaGuy

Pukama wrote:

crackedthesky wrote:

I saw a guy get kicked from a match, the other day, I think he was hacking, but not sure. So I think the Activision guys are indeed watching.

A player, that keeps spectating without joining the match (not choosing a class), will get kicked after a period of time. It has nothing to do with hacking or such.

It happened in WaW as well, Pukama. Remember that?
  • 18. Re: To hackers: stop xxxxxxx hacking, you cheating xxxxxxxx!
    Pukama

DaGuy wrote:

Pukama wrote:

crackedthesky wrote:

It happened in WaW as well, Pukama. Remember that?

I do remember.
  • 19. Re: To hackers: stop xxxxxxx hacking, you cheating xxxxxxxx!
    crackedthesky

Pukama wrote:

crackedthesky wrote:

He was definitely not spectating, haha. I don't remember exactly what he was doing, but he got kicked. He wasn't flying around or anything, but the guy was annoying the crap out of me and it felt like he had unlimited GL ammo. But I thought that was just me. Then he got kicked, and I wondered if he did have unlimited GL after all.
1 2 3 4 Previous Next