22 Replies Latest reply: Oct 15, 2012 12:41 PM by iiJ0B3Yii RSS

Fun Private Games

eldiabloman91
I just played Mike Meyers with some friends, and its pretty fun. What are some other games to play? Isnt there some good settings to play a zombies type game?
  • Re: Fun Private Games
    SilentShot
    I was playing with my friends too haha. Ill play micheal myers with you guys, give me the host's friend code.
  • Re: Fun Private Games
    eldiabloman91
    Do you wanna add me and we can go from there? Skype?
    1515 4729 9209
  • Re: Fun Private Games
    Juicy
    Zombies, promod, sniper lobbbys, border patrol, their is lots of different ones.
  • Re: Fun Private Games
    eldiabloman91
    Do you know the settings and descriptions of those games?
  • Re: Fun Private Games
    Eagleeye
    Infection...that's a fun game , look it up on YouTube then try it... It tell you all the rules about it
  • Re: Fun Private Games
    eldiabloman91

    Eagleeye wrote:

     

    Infection...that's a fun game , look it up on YouTube then try it... It tell you all the rules about it



    I no can find, can you give me a link?
  • Re: Fun Private Games
    Eagleeye

    eldiabloman91 wrote:

     

    Eagleeye wrote:

     

    Infection...that's a fun game , look it up on YouTube then try it... It tell you all the rules about it



    I no can find, can you give me a link?



    No i'm on my touch , but infection is a match were one guy starts out with the "infection" and he can only knife ..once he knifed an opponent he is also infected and has to switch teams...this continues until all are infected, the settings should be put on miniscule Heath and u should have like a weapons setting like only shotguns and pistols...
  • Re: Fun Private Games
    eldiabloman91
    So can the other people just shoot the infected guy?
  • Re: Fun Private Games
    Eagleeye

    eldiabloman91 wrote:

     

    So can the other people just shoot the infected guy?


    Yes , and the infected can't use stuns or flash...smoke is ok
  • Re: Fun Private Games
    Hsdude
    Isn't that pretty much the same as zombies?
  • Re: Fun Private Games
    eldiabloman91

    Hsdude wrote:

     

    Isn't that pretty much the same as zombies?



    Yes, can you like, explain how to play that thoroughly?
  • Re: Fun Private Games
    Eagleeye

    Hsdude wrote:

     

    Isn't that pretty much the same as zombies?


    Oh...I didn't know what zombies ...but infection is really fun but I haven't been able to make a match with 10 people which is alot more fun..
  • Re: Fun Private Games
    AntiFreeze3
    Zombies:

    One player is on the Spetznaz or Opfor team (the rest are on Marines or SAS) and that player is the zombie. They are only allowed to knife and cannot use stuns or flash bangs. The other team may not glitch, but is allowed to jump to certain places as long as they are reachable. The zombie may shoot down non-zombies if they are glitching or in a very difficult/unreachable place. Once the original zombie knifes a non-zombie, that player must change teams and is now a zombie as well. The game continues until the last non-zombie dies. I would not recommend using miniscule health because that would suck for the zombies, it'd be too easy to kill them. How AI plays it is that there is normal health, and the non-zombies can only use pistols, and the last person/ 2 people/ 4 people (depending on how many people are in your lobby) can use a shotgun.

    The first person to get knifed by the zombie is the zombie the next game.
  • Re: Fun Private Games
    Eagleeye

    AntiFreeze3 wrote:

     

    Zombies:

    One player is on the Spetznaz or Opfor team (the rest are on Marines or SAS) and that player is the zombie. They are only allowed to knife and cannot use stuns or flash bangs. The other team may not glitch, but is allowed to jump to certain places as long as they are reachable. The zombie may shoot down non-zombies if they are glitching or in a very difficult/unreachable place. Once the original zombie knifes a non-zombie, that player must change teams and is now a zombie as well. The game continues until the last non-zombie dies. I would not recommend using miniscule health because that would suck for the zombies, it'd be too easy to kill them. How AI plays it is that there is normal health, and the non-zombies can only use pistols, and the last person/ 2 people/ 4 people (depending on how many people are in your lobby) can use a shotgun.

    The first person to get knifed by the zombie is the zombie the next game.


    Yeah I used miniscule because in the videos of it the die from one pistol shot..or they did that because they were playing in shipment ...I'm not sure but ur right it is hard enough to be a zombie
  • Re: Fun Private Games
    AntiFreeze3

    Eagleeye wrote:

     

    AntiFreeze3 wrote:

     

    Zombies:

    One player is on the Spetznaz or Opfor team (the rest are on Marines or SAS) and that player is the zombie. They are only allowed to knife and cannot use stuns or flash bangs. The other team may not glitch, but is allowed to jump to certain places as long as they are reachable. The zombie may shoot down non-zombies if they are glitching or in a very difficult/unreachable place. Once the original zombie knifes a non-zombie, that player must change teams and is now a zombie as well. The game continues until the last non-zombie dies. I would not recommend using miniscule health because that would suck for the zombies, it'd be too easy to kill them. How AI plays it is that there is normal health, and the non-zombies can only use pistols, and the last person/ 2 people/ 4 people (depending on how many people are in your lobby) can use a shotgun.

    The first person to get knifed by the zombie is the zombie the next game.


    Yeah I used miniscule because in the videos of it the die from one pistol shot..or they did that because they were playing in shipment ...I'm not sure but ur right it is hard enough to be a zombie



    Yeah especially if the non-zombies stick together.
  • Re: Fun Private Games
    Eagleeye
    Yeah it's useless then because they can just spray them and they are all dead and the zombie will never have a chance...
  • Re: Fun Private Games
    wc15
    I love playing border patrol on overgrown.. Also when me and my friends r bored we will play a pistol-and-knife-only team deathmatch haha
  • Re: Fun Private Games
    eldiabloman91
    We played Zombies where theres one zombie, who is the host, who uses just knife. Humans can use Pistols and knife, human gets killed by zombie, they switch teams. The last human standing, can use anything they have to kill zombies and survive the apocalypse.


    What is Border Patrol?
  • Re: Fun Private Games
    BMF-MURDER

    eldiabloman91 wrote:

     


    What is Border Patrol?



    A bunch of rednecks in Southern California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas.
  • Re: Fun Private Games
    eldiabloman91

    BMF-MURDER wrote:

     

    eldiabloman91 wrote:

     


    What is Border Patrol?



    A bunch of rednecks in Southern California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas.




    We have a Mexican in our clan and i said we were playing border patrol and he got mad :/
  • Re: Fun Private Games

    Just mess around and see whats fun for you, or do what I do YouTube