27 Replies Latest reply: Oct 4, 2012 5:36 AM by crazzykiller22 RSS

unlimited ammo

carpman
played a game of search and destroy last night and everyone had unlimited ammo,i dont normally stay in games that are hacked but it was fair because everyone had the same,it was a good laugh really,would be good in private matchs,how do people manage to do this hack,it amazes me
  • Re: unlimited ammo
    BearCat33
    yeah some of the hacks are pretty cool used in private rooms or where no one is gettng hurt.  My buddywas a 9th Prestige lvl24 and the other day went in a room where he lose points with his first kill.  He got out right away. He was also demoted to lvl 1.  Not only that!  His xp requirement is like -21 million or billion.  He is so pissed - so close to the Golden Cross.

Cheers, I hope I don't find one of those rooms.
    carpman
    i never lost points and everything else was fine,infact i still scored points,it was carnage,there was noobtubes flying everywhere,and c4 and claymores all over the place,i was lmao
    BearCat33
    sometimes it can be pretty cool - we were playing HQ Bloc with unlim amo - we went to the side of one of building that is blown out and put like 100 C4 in there and blew it up the explosion was so HUGE!
    BearCat33
    Sorry for the wrong board
    SHADOWHELL
    SHAME ON U LOOKING FOR HACKS. >:[ . IF U CANT PLAY A GAME WITH OUT HACKS THEN GTFO. HACKS THESE DAYS INFLUCEING IGNORANT NOOBS LIKE LMAO . HACKS R FUN IN PRIVATE MATCHES XD BUT NOT IN PUBLIC MATCHES -_- SO WATCH WHAT U DO OR ELSE KARMA WILL SHOVE ITS FOOT UP UR AZZ OK HAVE FUN     -_-
    carpman

SHADOWHELL wrote:

SHAME ON U LOOKING FOR HACKS. >:[ . IF U CANT PLAY A GAME WITH OUT HACKS THEN GTFO. HACKS THESE DAYS INFLUCEING IGNORANT NOOBS LIKE LMAO . HACKS R FUN IN PRIVATE MATCHES XD BUT NOT IN PUBLIC MATCHES -_- SO WATCH WHAT U DO OR ELSE KARMA WILL SHOVE ITS FOOT UP UR AZZ OK HAVE FUN     -_-

get knotted knobend iam not looking for hacks in anyway shape or form,it was just a statement saying theres some clever people out there with what they can do with computers
    TheJinx

SHADOWHELL wrote:

IKR RITE ITZ ZO ANYIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ELEVEN1111!!!!
    hacked
    Accident
    To me a hacker is a hacker. No matter where or what they hack. I leave hacked games. No if there is a player that has hacks like unlimed ammo, perk and map hacks but they didn't do the unlimited health; I killed them until they left (except for one )
    Gutzar
    This pissed the crap out of me i was palying HTDM and there was this hack glitch or something that everytime u got a kill u gained a level and i went from lv 43 -55 and i want to be my lv 43 again but its gay nad i hate hackers i would have enjoyed it if it could be reset but unless activision does it i odnt think it can be fixed.... >:(
    johnboy
    Came across a freakin' hacker last night in S&D, he killed 4 out of the 5 of us with toobs and then put a chopper up.  We then left the game. I don't think this guy fired 1 single bullet either.  I wouldn't be surprised if he had unlimited ammo.
    BearCat33
    It's getting pretty bad - Frist three rooms I went into last night were hacked - just glad B-Ops is comin' out soon - maybe it will take them (the hackers - hetoan2) a long time to figure this one out

My buddy needs a hacked room '+ XP lobby' so that he can get to the next level - -21 million needed for level 2 - he's 9th prestige and wants to get the GoldCross - hacking public matchis bad I know - but - is there anyone out there that can setup with someone who can unhack his profile - It really sucks to put in so much time then get F$%k like this???

PEACE
    carpman
    oh by the way shadowell,it takes a lot more than a stupid hack to influence me,thats if you was refering to my post
    BearCat33
    My buddy got jacked again - He started a new profile as the otherone was pointless - P$P GUCCI was in the room - you could tell the room was hacked - he got a kill and lost points went from lvl15 - lvl1 neg 21million xp - 3 hacked rooms i've seen already tonight
    TheJinx
    You all kinda realise the stats dont save untill after the game?
    Ex_FeAr

Accident wrote:

To me a hacker is a hacker. No matter where or what they hack. I leave hacked games. No if there is a player that has hacks like unlimed ammo, perk and map hacks but they didn't do the unlimited health; I killed them until they left (except for one )

You dont leave hacked games.. You "Did" leave hacked games..
    BearCat33
    What happened to my friend (twice) is very real - one kill + hacked room = locked profile - 7 of the 15 rooms I went into last night were hacked - I'm not taking a chance - i'm leaving right away - these hacks don't care if the stats save before or after - they will mess with the xp points in a neg way - funny thing about my buddy is one day playing he found an XP Lobby that after two rounds he prestiged twice then gets jacked by a Neg XP Lobby and now can't get GoldCross  - Karma ROCKS!
    BearCat33
    How long until they hack Black Ops?
    tallahassee

BearCat33 wrote:

probably not long after it comes out. yeah i played a mtdm the other night where one guy wasn't able to be killed. he had unlimited grenades, flash, ammo and life. me and the other 4 were shooting, grenading, toobing, knifing, rpg'n and everything else. but i got him back in the next round and he didnt have his hack. sniped his a** 7 straight times. then choppered him...he left the game then.
    Unvegetable
    Before hacking became so popular, I was in a ffa game on countdown with unlimited ammo and health for everyone. I threw about thirty c4 under a guy's feet because he had forgotten how to walk or something and then blew it up. He flew about forty feet across the map before hitting an invisible barrier. After that I jumped into a missile silo and was stuck there for the rest of the game.
    Eaglet

BearCat33 wrote:

people have already modded it on 360, if u dont believe me go watch deathbyBJs on youtube
    BearCat33
    How did the hackers get a copy of the game? You would think that would be next to impossible???

Eaglet wrote:

BearCat33 wrote:

people have already modded it on 360, if u dont believe me go watch deathbyBJs on youtube

Referrals do pay off...
    SHADOWHELL
    after 4 months i com back to see my latest posts and now i see people askin for hacks on BO!!!!shame on u . NOOBS -_-. really askin when hacks com and where i can get them. get skills or ill teach u a real lesson of DONT FUKING USE HACKS U JACK WACKIN KNOB FLOOKAS. D:< GUCCI MANE, WELL SEE...........

Ya dude, I just got trolled today by Unlimited Ammo. Everyone got owned!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGBh6-L8RJ8 - check it out the hacker!

speaking from the hacker prespective .. it enhances the game making it MORE fun . people that don't hack and can't do it usually are very mad because they know its fun with hacks. but speaking from the other way. it gets boring easily since you never die, have great fun and people leave so your left with ur friends and thats why people always go back.