1 35 36 37 38 39 Previous Next 408 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2012 10:59 PM by EliteKing Go to original post RSS
  • 360. Re: Elite King & Queen
    powderslinger
    Queen..i sent King a PM. couple of questions about you know...
  • 361. Re: Elite King & Queen
    AgentMr.X

    Elite Queen wrote:

     

    Nightmare - we would rather have you anyday over a person who can't find the trigger button too. It's better to play with people who are reliable and know what they are doing.

    Trichornos- We will get connected with each other one of these days. What times do you usually get on, so I can get on at the times you get on.

    a angrybunny- no thanks. we have our own clan.

    Yakunzai- What is your friend code? o.O




    Hell yea I'll take Nightmare anyday! He's obviously forgetful because we've been rockin since he was 3rd prestige....NOT 5th....As for the rest of your post, LOL, way to reply to everyone in one neat lil, tidy post.
  • 362. Re: Elite King & Queen
    AgentMr.X

    powderslinger wrote:

     

    Queen..i sent King a PM. couple of questions about you know...





    Hmmmm........
  • 363. Re: Elite King & Queen

    Elite Queen wrote:

     

    Nightmare - we would rather have you anyday over a person who can't find the trigger button too. It's better to play with people who are reliable and know what they are doing.

    Trichornos- We will get connected with each other one of these days. What times do you usually get on, so I can get on at the times you get on.

    a angrybunny- no thanks. we have our own clan.

    Yakunzai- What is your friend code? o.O




    I am almost always on between 9 and 12 PM (and various other times during the regular part of the day) eastern time. I don't usually like to play much later than that because my skills begin to deteriorate later at night since I usually get up around 7ish. Gotta get my sleep.
  • 364. Re: Elite King & Queen
    powderslinger

    Agent  Mr. X wrote:

     

    powderslinger wrote:

     

    Queen..i sent King a PM. couple of questions about you know...





    Hmmmm........





  • 365. Re: Elite King & Queen

    powderslinger wrote:

     

    Agent  Mr. X wrote:

     

    powderslinger wrote:

     

    Queen..i sent King a PM. couple of questions about you know...





    Hmmmm........







    ...............................So many secrets, it seems...I am so out of the loop...
  • 366. Re: Elite King & Queen
    Caboose

    TriChronos wrote:

     



    ...............................So many secrets, it seems...I am so out of the loop...



    i hate that feiling happens to me way to much
  • 367. Re: Elite King & Queen
    AgentMr.X
    ...............................So many secrets, it seems...I am so out of the loop...[/quote]



    No, you're in the loop!
  • 368. Re: Elite King & Queen
    CMenNitemare
    Hell yea I'll take Nightmare anyday! He's obviously forgetful because we've been rockin since he was 3rd prestige....NOT 5th....As for the rest of your post, LOL, way to reply to everyone in one neat lil, tidy post.[/quote]

    oh really? haha yeah maybe all the booze i drink when i play is leading to some forgetfulness!
  • 369. Re: Elite King & Queen
    AgentMr.X
    oh really? haha yeah maybe all the booze i drink when i play is leading to some forgetfulness![/quote]


    lol we've been rollin since february i know of!
1 35 36 37 38 39 Previous Next