1 37 38 39 40 41 Previous Next 408 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2012 10:59 PM by EliteKing Go to original post RSS
  • 380. Re: Elite King & Queen
    AgentMr.X

Elite King wrote:

oh that sucks.  i was hoping to battle one of the many BC clans.  arent they glitchers?  and does GB allow glitches or is it by any means nessecary?

if u glitch, its an automatic forfeit for that map. bc is annoying because they use team strats like they will defend an area and make you go to them, its annoying as hell, and they all do it.
  • 381. Re: Elite King & Queen
    AgentMr.X

Agent  Mr. X wrote:

Elite King wrote:

oh that sucks.  i was hoping to battle one of the many BC clans.  arent they glitchers?  and does GB allow glitches or is it by any means nessecary?

if u glitch, its an automatic forfeit for that map. bc is annoying because they use team strats like they will defend an area and make you go to them, its annoying as hell, and they all do it.

oh, and another thing that screws us is that nearly no clan will allow you to use bettys or anything else, most will only allow 2x grenades, AND they require streaks off.....
  • 382. Re: Elite King & Queen
    EliteKing

Agent  Mr. X wrote:

hmmm, defend one part of the map...i like it.  we could take that tactic and use it for ourselves.
  • 383. Re: Elite King & Queen
    AgentMr.X
    hmmm, defend one part of the map...i like it.  we could take that tactic and use it for ourselves.[/quote]

hehe, luckily i know all their **** lol. ill tell u all about it in a pm if you like....
  • 384. Re: Elite King & Queen
    EliteKing

Agent  Mr. X wrote:

hmmm, defend one part of the map...i like it.  we could take that tactic and use it for ourselves.

hehe, luckily i know all their **** lol. ill tell u all about it in a pm if you like....[/quote]

fire away.

you know we need to find a chat thing.  queen and i were looking earlier and we couldnt find one that was, first of all free and second of all infected with ads and other crap.  know of any?
  • 385. Re: Elite King & Queen
    AgentMr.X
    fire away.

you know we need to find a chat thing.  queen and i were looking earlier and we couldnt find one that was, first of all free and second of all infected with ads and other crap.  know of any?[/quote]

ok later today ill pm u with their map strats, because 1 on 1 they all suck at running and gunning.....the trick is to force them out of their camping spot....xat is fine, we could make a generic website for other clans to communicate with us and hang out there......
  • 386. Re: Elite King & Queen
    CMenNitemare

Elite King wrote:

LMAO how about those matches tonight fellas?!?!?

the last few were amazing, 750-250 then 750-120  omg dude it was AWESOME!

then both you guys left with queen, and i went 46-5 in the first game, LOL.

sorry nitemare, i saw you on but only as i was getting off, gotta do some sheet tommorrow.

like announce the clan in a well thought out post in a new thread, so yes we might be moving our chat/thread to there instead.

no big deal, i finally set up the wii but i might have to move it cause its in my basement and the router is 2 floors up so i was getting some really sketchy connections.
  • 387. Re: Elite King & Queen
    EliteKing

CMenNitemare wrote:

no big deal, i finally set up the wii but i might have to move it cause its in my basement and the router is 2 floors up so i was getting some really sketchy connections.

set that snuff up!  we miss your ufo gun!  LOL
  • 388. Re: Elite King & Queen
    EliteKing
    Bote- we got to find a chat thingy with no pics and nothing with ads.  like super generic and really easy to use.  we have a thing about addy things with pics in it.
  • 389. Re: Elite King & Queen
    CMenNitemare

Elite King wrote:

CMenNitemare wrote:

set that snuff up!  we miss your ufo gun!  LOL

haha oh yes dont you worry, i will, as i seem to be the lone UFO gun-toting man out of this bunch (except for dome, then i use the mp40 with the round drum even though i always feel guilty/sorry about leaving my trusty saucer gun).