1 37 38 39 40 41 Previous Next 408 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2012 10:59 PM by EliteKing Go to original post RSS
  • 390. Re: Elite King & Queen
    EliteKing

CMenNitemare wrote:

haha oh yes dont you worry, i will, as i seem to be the lone UFO gun-toting man out of this bunch (except for dome, then i use the mp40 with the round drum even though i always feel guilty/sorry about leaving my trusty saucer gun).

as a matter of fact, queen used to be a heavy ufo gun user.

aint that right queeny?
  • 391. Re: Elite King & Queen
    I think the DP is pretty underrated. I think people dislike its low fire rate and small clip. However, If you're a good enough player you can overcome those disadvantages. Oh, and I prestiged last night so I'm back to being a noob...can still go 40-6 though! I actually had a couple of good matches last night. Crushed one team 750-120. It was great!
  • 392. Re: Elite King & Queen
    kusogaki
    badazz matches last night. never had no deaths in a match unless i was sniping. (happend twice consecutively] shall we try some hctdm tonght? i wasnt really doing to hot last night. hopefully i can not suck tonight. i refer as not sucking to get 30 kills and 3 deaths. so i have to set the bar high.
  • 393. Re: Elite King & Queen
    powderslinger

kusogaki wrote:

badazz matches last night. never had no deaths in a match unless i was sniping. (happend twice consecutively] shall we try some hctdm tonght? i wasnt really doing to hot last night. hopefully i can not suck tonight. i refer as not sucking to get 30 kills and 3 deaths. so i have to set the bar high.

i wish i would suck that bad man. hope you're enjoying the new company.
  • 394. Re: Elite King & Queen
    EliteKing
    Dude, HC tonight, sounds good.  but you know, you (kuso) and kinbote never vote when it comes to cliffside.  queen and i vote, but those are the only two.  we get more people shuffling in and out of our lobby than an airport so its pretty easy to get those 4 votes.
  • 395. Re: Elite King & Queen
    EliteKing

TriChronos wrote:

I think the DP is pretty underrated. I think people dislike its low fire rate and small clip. However, If you're a good enough player you can overcome those disadvantages. Oh, and I prestiged last night so I'm back to being a noob...can still go 40-6 though! I actually had a couple of good matches last night. Crushed one team 750-120. It was great!

the ufo gun is underrated, i think some people dont like it cuz of the obstructed view too.  thats the only thing that bothers me about the gun.  the reload time is cool, and the fire rate is ok too, but i think stopping bandy+stopping power+deep impact make that gun a beast.  as far as your matches went, OUTSTANDING!
  • 396. Re: Elite King & Queen
    AgentMr.X

Elite King wrote:

Dude, HC tonight, sounds good.  but you know, you (kuso) and kinbote never vote when it comes to cliffside.  queen and i vote, but those are the only two.  we get more people shuffling in and out of our lobby than an airport so its pretty easy to get those 4 votes.

lol ok, ill do as my king asks and vote! and hc sounds fine i just won a hc doubles match!
  • 397. Re: Elite King & Queen
    EliteKing

kusogaki wrote:

hell yeah dude!  to go without deaths in not one but 2 games is a rarity.  LOL 30-3 is a nice standard but its going to be rare that any of us hits that with all of us playing with eachother.  there is a max of 75 kills divided by 4 people is almost 19 kills per person.

what do we all think of using 2nd chance during regular TDM?  HC is a must, but to minimize deaths on TDM would that work?
  • 398. Re: Elite King & Queen
    EliteKing

Agent  Mr. X wrote:

lol ok, ill do as my king asks and vote! and hc sounds fine i just won a hc doubles match!

lol thank you for your vote ahead of time.  good job on your hc match!
  • 399. Re: Elite King & Queen
    AgentMr.X

Elite King wrote:

kusogaki wrote:

hell yeah dude!  to go without deaths in not one but 2 games is a rarity.  LOL 30-3 is a nice standard but its going to be rare that any of us hits that with all of us playing with eachother.  there is a max of 75 kills divided by 4 people is almost 19 kills per person.

what do we all think of using 2nd chance during regular TDM?  HC is a must, but to minimize deaths on TDM would that work?

Interesting, I've never used it in tdm, but maybe we should all try it at least a few times to see if it works....