1 2 3 Previous Next 91 Replies Latest reply: May 22, 2009 2:04 PM by DeathDealer518 RSS

The real reason people hate campers.

the_cooch
Whats the real reason people hate "campers?"  A "camper" is someone who sits in one position with bouncing betties covering his flanks and killing everyone who gets in front of him.  Call of duty world at war is a war game last time I checked.  In war you dont run in circles with a sub machine gun unless you are trying to die.  A "camper" to me is a smart person who knows to take cover and fight like you would in real life.  The reason people hate "campers" is because they can't kill them because of there lack of experienced playing first person shooter games.  Now I was playing mercenary tdm and most of my team was trying to snipe and a I was running and gunning my type 100 steady aim noob thing that I do and at the end of the match there always has to be this one guy who gets all mad cuz he lost and starts saying BLAH BUBIDY BOFICK YOU "CAMPING" ASS BLKDASFJSDFL yall suck you gotta "camp" to get a kill.  First off snipers dont run in circles and shoot bolt action rifles at some jerk with a sub machine gun.  Second off if you hit your circle button and hit yes to leave lobby you can get out and play a different group of people who will still probably kill you. And 3rd they wouldnt go out of there way to make positions in the game play if they werent ment to be "camped" in.  So all of you snipers or people who know how to hold a spot down anywhere on the map keep it going and keep them crying.
  • 1. Re: The real reason people hate campers.
    megaflare203
    /agree'd

people who can't kill campers are crap,

people who complain about them are crap,

Its funny, i only get my high streaks in Core TDM with a no scope'd bolt XD i love no scoping bolt action! picking off an enemy from half a map away makes me happy.
  • 2. Re: The real reason people hate campers.
    RoYMunsoN88

the_cooch wrote:

Whats the real reason people hate "campers?"  A "camper" is someone who sits in one position with bouncing betties covering his flanks and killing everyone who gets in front of him.  Call of duty world at war is a war game last time I checked.  In war you dont run in circles with a sub machine gun unless you are trying to die.  A "camper" to me is a smart person who knows to take cover and fight like you would in real life.  The reason people hate "campers" is because they can't kill them because of there lack of experienced playing first person shooter games.  Now I was playing mercenary tdm and most of my team was trying to snipe and a I was running and gunning my type 100 steady aim noob thing that I do and at the end of the match there always has to be this one guy who gets all mad cuz he lost and starts saying BLAH BUBIDY BOFICK YOU "CAMPING" ASS BLKDASFJSDFL yall suck you gotta "camp" to get a kill.  First off snipers dont run in circles and shoot bolt action rifles at some jerk with a sub machine gun.  Second off if you hit your circle button and hit yes to leave lobby you can get out and play a different group of people who will still probably kill you. And 3rd they wouldnt go out of there way to make positions in the game play if they werent ment to be "camped" in.  So all of you snipers or people who know how to hold a spot down anywhere on the map keep it going and keep them crying.

Wow you really are a cooch.  First of all, camping is different from sniping.  A camper will sit in a spot and machine gun you. Second, COD isn't real life and infact is nothing like real life.  In real life people dont sit in corners surrounded by mines hoping someone will run by that they can gun, there are no perks in real life, and one bullit kills or will take a person out of the fight.  The real reason people camp is because they suck and they want a good kill to death ratio.  Good players can run and gun without dying a bunch and will get alot more kills doing it.  Which is the better strategy?
  • 3. Re: The real reason people hate campers.
    megaflare203

RoYMunsoN88 wrote:

the_cooch wrote:

Wow you really are a cooch.  COD isn't real life and infact is nothing like real life.  I'm pretty sure that inreal life people dont sit in corners surrounded by mines, there are no perks, and one bullit kills.  The real reason people camp is because they suck and they want a good kill to death ratio.  Good players can run anand gun without dying a bunch and will get alot more kills doing it.  Which is the better strategy?

lol o.0 i didn't even read all of it i just read the "So all of you snipers or people who know how to hold a spot down anywhere on the map keep it going and keep them crying." bit :P
  • 4. Re: The real reason people hate campers.
    doppleganger360
    everyone has their own way. camp or run n gun. they talk sh!t about eachother. i do both depending on map.
  • 5. Re: The real reason people hate campers.
    RoYMunsoN88
    Campers have every right to camp and I have every right to kill them and then call them a noob B***h
  • 6. Re: The real reason people hate campers.
    bigjohn69
    Wow you really are a cooch.  First of all, camping is different from sniping.  A camper will sit in a spot and machine gun you. Second, COD isn't real life and infact is nothing like real life.  In real life people dont sit in corners surrounded by mines hoping someone will run by that they can gun, there are no perks in real life, and one bullit kills or will take a person out of the fight.  The real reason people camp is because they suck and they want a good kill to death ratio.  Good players can run and gun without dying a bunch and will get alot more kills doing it.  Which is the better strategy?[/quote]

yea man i agree if you have too camp its because you suck and you are right this is a game not real life so if you are a camper break your disk and never play the game again because you are a scrub
  • 7. Re: The real reason people hate campers.
    the_cooch
    I too run and gun but i love to snipe, its relaxing to chill in the grass and get some good kills in.  Oh in real life people do hide in positions with mines around them and they have a word for it...  i think its called an ambush... but anyways all im trying to get at is this.  If you can sit behind a wall and get a kill every 5 seconds than I know for a fact you would also sit behind a wall as would I. And Ive played a few people who are actually good at running and gunning and yeah there amazing at cod, but there is also those people who run and gun and get lucky, big deal, isnt it cool how everyone acts like there the greatest at this game.  If you dont complain about campers then you complain about jugg if not jugg than smgs with steady aim the other day i was told to stop screwing with the connection.  What? screwing with the connection?  Are you on crack.  I suck at cod and i get lucky once and a while and i would have a 2.0 kill ratio if I was able to mess with the connection.  and whoever said that cod wasnt real life thank you i was freaking out in the bunker wondering when this war was going to end wheeeew!!!
  • 8. Re: The real reason people hate campers.
    Ruger1
    In war they also have tanks.
  • 9. Re: The real reason people hate campers.
    Dadof5thugz
    well this is true the game is fake it dont matter how you play it , it is for fun!!!!!! both campers and run and gunners need to stop bickering about how each other play the game..... if you get frustrated with each other try masterbation that will relieve the stress
1 2 3 Previous Next