1 12 13 14 15 16 Previous Next 258 Replies Latest reply: Mar 2, 2011 11:30 AM by EviL EsKiMo Go to original post RSS
  • 130. Re: Which Evil Eskimo do you like better?
    ch-ch-ch-ch-ch cherry bomb!
  • 131. Re: Which Evil Eskimo do you like better?
    reaper2792

AntrikozZz wrote:

reaper2792 wrote:

Mercykiller77 wrote:

So who's worse Evil or Reaper?

It depends on what you choose. I will give instant death as opposed to EviL who will torture you with dead, rotting kittehs, pissed off kittehs, cheap beer and really pissed off kittehs. He has access to Soy's pit too. I don't have access to the pit but i am slowly inching up to get a chance to shoot EviL's cannon.

Yeah, finger's moving one inch per day to teh trigger...

I was only a few inches a way from getting the chance to shoot the cannon, but then i made that damn slack thread. It pushed me back quite a few feet. One day i will gain access. I am looking forward to shooting a beer to Picture, i hope he likes very cheap beer...
  • 132. Re: Which Evil Eskimo do you like better?
    -pictureframe-

reaper2792 wrote:

I was only a few inches a way from getting the chance to shoot the cannon, but then i made that damn slack thread. It pushed me back quite a few feet. One day i will gain access. I am looking forward to shooting a beer to Picture, i hope he likes very cheap beer...

I've actually had a lot of cheap, warm beer shot at me lately. That's why I started carrying around a baseball glove, to catch them and keep them from penetrating through my organs.
  • 133. Re: Which Evil Eskimo do you like better?
    reaper2792

-PictureFrame- wrote:

reaper2792 wrote:

I've actually had a lot of cheap, warm beer shot at me lately. That's why I started carrying around a baseball glove, to catch them and keep them from penetrating through my organs.

Good <grabs 12 pack of Milwaukee's Best Ice> Just give me the permission EviL, i have been looking forward to this for a long time...
  • 134. Re: Which Evil Eskimo do you like better?
    -pictureframe-
    EviL, by letting Reaper use the cannon, you are indirectly cutting him some slack!  :o
  • 135. Re: Which Evil Eskimo do you like better?
    reaper2792

-PictureFrame- wrote:

EviL, by letting Reaper use the cannon, you are indirectly cutting him some slack!  :o

Damnit Picture, you might of just killed my chances. Hopefully some slack will be cut. Everybody cuts some slack once or twice in their life...
  • 136. Re: Which Evil Eskimo do you like better?
    -pictureframe-

reaper2792 wrote:

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Damnit Picture, you might of just killed my chances. Hopefully some slack will be cut. Everybody cuts some slack once or twice in their life...

I wouldn't worry about it, EviL usually does the opposite of what I tell them, anyways.
  • 137. Re: Which Evil Eskimo do you like better?
    reaper2792

-PictureFrame- wrote:

reaper2792 wrote:

-PictureFrame- wrote:

I wouldn't worry about it, EviL usually does the opposite of what I tell them, anyways.

That is a very good point. I'll be sure to have my harpoon on me for further persuasion if need be.
  • 138. Re: Which Evil Eskimo do you like better?
    EviL-EsKiMo
    shoots reaper with a tranquilizing spear dart from the cannon

reaper goes flying across the room asleep

think we made that too strong?

naw

aroight
  • 139. Re: Which Evil Eskimo do you like better?
    reaper2792

http://elitish.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/youre-youre-crazy-man-frank-the-t ank-demotivational-poster-1219152399.jpg
1 12 13 14 15 16 Previous Next