• 10. Pr0n flitter/firewalled at work
  • 19. National HR Directors Conference conveniently held in Hawaii
  • 18. Boss is in the office this week
  • 17. Playing Rock Banned
  • 16. There is no Rule 6
  • 15. Dead
  • 14. He’s dead, Jim. Dude was old.
  • 13. Obama Administration discontinued his Medicare-provided helper monkey
  • 12. “Oh, look, a Starbuck’s. Y’know, I think it’s time I had a cup of coffee”
  • 12. Minä taidan tästä lähteä kahville

and the number one reason SnakeDoctor is MIA
  • 1. Treyarch captured him and replaced him with a Mod Creature.

If you had he doesn’t exist or moved to Canadia for number 6, you will receive partial credit.
Ninjas is not an acceptable answer for 5.
  • Re: Why is SnakeDoctor missing-Top 10
    Cranky360
    Who care's..............
    SoldierofCOD
    Obviously a post for his fellow trolls... those guys feed off eachother.
    CountRugen
    I'm glad that you're so enlightened and above that.
    Administrator
    haha hes gon!i agree wit h cranky we shood play on cod 2gethur!!!!ur my kind of gy!!!thees gys r jurks with thear pretending be smarter then us!!!!!!!!!we showd them!!
    Pleke
    WE SHOOD SEND HIM ADD HIM A FRIEND AND PLAY HIM ON XBOX TO
    WE CAN INVITE OTHER WON TO SINCE HE DONT LIKE SNAKEDOCTUR ETHER!
    BlackLelie
    What is wrong with you people? You really think we understand that?
    Pleke
    R YUO ON LINE NOW I DONT SEE YOU I WANT TO PLAY COD
    Administrator
    not rite now im busy il be on in a few minnits
    Pleke
    SHUTUP!!!!I WAS TACKING TO GRECO!NOT YOU!!
    Cranky360

Pleke wrote:

I'm just sick of gettig flamed on my threads by the likes of soybob and then they go and make pointless threads.....but would probaly wonder why they get negative comments.......

Long live the revolution.........
    Pleke
    I WAS NOT SHUT UP AT U GRECO BUT THAT OTHER JERK
    Administrator
    i no.these gys tipe to fast il be on in 10 min
    Administrator
    pleke wear r u i went on xbox and you wernt their.i tries finding cranky360 hes not on line
    Pleke
    IM HEAR I DONT THINK CRANK360 IS LIKE US I THINK HE IS WON OF THEM SEE HIS FLAG IS FUNNY HE HAS IRANIEN FLAG YOU NO LIKE ON THE NEWS
    Administrator
    their you r!its funny but how do you what an iran flag look like i dont no what at irannian flag looks like
    Pleke
    I JUST SAW IT ON CHANNEL 1!OK NOW A I AM GOING BACK ON XBOX
    ConceptGT

Cranky360 wrote:

I'm just sick of gettig flamed on my threads by the likes of soybob and then they go and make pointless threads.....but would probaly wonder why they get negative comments.......

Then stop posting stupidity and you won't get flamed!
    SoylentBob

Cranky360 wrote:

Pleke wrote:

Sorry we can't all post such gold as What celebrity do you look like......?????? or What's your favorite car......??????. Not only are such threads pointed, they make wonderful use of multiple punctuation marks![/sarcasm]
    The only thing pointed about your threads is your head. If you're so sick of being flamed on your own threads, don't do it to other people (since you don't have the decency to not make such stupid threads).

Oh, and before you resume pontificating, this thread was requested. Who requested a favorite car thread? Who requested a duplicate favorite car thread?
    Cranky360

ConceptGT wrote:

Cranky360 wrote:

Then stop posting stupidity and you won't get flamed!

Bite the back of my sack
    Cranky360

SoylentBob wrote:

Cranky360 wrote:

Pleke wrote:

Sorry we can't all post such gold as What celebrity do you look like......?????? or What's your favorite car......??????. Not only are such threads pointed, they make wonderful use of multiple punctuation marks![/sarcasm]
    The only thing pointed about your threads is your head. If you're so sick of being flamed on your own threads, don't do it to other people (since you don't have the decency to not make such stupid threads).

Oh, and before you resume pontificating, this thread was requested. Who requested a favorite car thread? Who requested a duplicate favorite car thread?

Just shut up........that's it.........we have to end this in a carpark somewhere because you couldn't be as big as your mouth
    SoylentBob

Cranky360 wrote:

Bite the back of my sack

[hands magnifying glass to Concept]
    Cranky360

SoylentBob wrote:

Cranky360 wrote:

Bite the back of my sack

I don't have a big sack.........that's not really a cool thing.........I have an 8.5 inch c**k which is not massive but gets the job done
    ConceptGT

SoylentBob wrote:

Cranky360 wrote:

Bite the back of my sack

Concept: Umm Soy I still do not see anything.
    SoyBob: It is there I promise I just saw it!
    Concept: Damnit Soy I see a burn mark you used the light from the magnifying glass to set it on fire and burn it up.
    SoyBob: Well I doubt he needed those anyway!
    Cranky360

ConceptGT wrote:

SoylentBob wrote:

Cranky360 wrote:

Bite the back of my sack

Concept: Umm Soy I still do not see anything.
    SoyBob: It is there I promise I just saw it!
    Concept: Damnit Soy I see a burn mark you used the light from the magnifying glass to set it on fire and burn it up.
    SoyBob: Well I doubt he needed those anyway!

Ye sound gay......best of luck with that.......
    ConceptGT
    Cranky I know your Irish and all, but you can not take anything personal on teh interwebz!

Unless ofcourse someone calls you a Frenchman or a Frenchy, then that is grounds for a flaming!
    Cranky360

ConceptGT wrote:

Cranky I know your Irish and all, but you can not take anything personal on teh interwebz!

Unless ofcourse someone calls you a Frenchman or a Frenchy, then that is grounds for a flaming!

What because we don't hide behind computers to make nasty comments or flames.........get a life
    ConceptGT
    Actually I do have a life, I am working and getting paid, while letting people such as yourself know they are posting stupidity.  You are the one hating right now and it will eventually lead to you truely getting flamed.  Right now you are not getting flamed at all.  If you have a problem with people letting you know that you are posting retarded information, or rediculous threads/posts, then perhaps you can limit your posts to the cry like a girl thread. 

As for hiding behind a computer, this comment shows how truely incompetent you really are.  Your one line "lets take this outside" replys only shows your lack of intelligence.  If you can not fight in a battle of the minds perhaps you should take a construction job, or bounce at your local pub, since all you seem to want to do is beat people up.  Might I also suggest a therapy session..or two...or three.
    SoylentBob

Cranky360 wrote:

What because we don't hide behind computers to make nasty comments or flames.........get a life

Who's hiding? You know damn well I can't fight a ginger. That would totally ruin my street cred.
    Besides, you've never been in a fight in your life. I'm sure they threw you a daily beatdown in primary school, so much so that you never went into high school, but your e-thugging needs serious work.
    You make cracks like "you must get punched in the face a lot" to make it sound like you're not the bad guy. Guess what, competitive boxers get punched in the face a lot; that doesn't mean they lose fights. You should draw on your personal experience and suggest that the other person got stuffed into lockers. "But I'm almost two metres tall on my tippy toes." You act like someone that's 6'4" can't be stuffed into a 4' locker.
    You don't know if I'm bigger than you (or a lesbian midget), and you don't know if I fight fairly. What you should know is: someone always knows more Kung Fu than you. If your e-thugging was any worse, we'd be making fun of your ridiculous attempt at ebonics, too.
    daHawk
    you actually did it...
    lol.

that last one seems accuarate.
    KsESteve

SoylentBob wrote:

Cranky360 wrote:

Who's hiding? You know damn well I can't fight a ginger. That would totally ruin my street cred.
    Besides, you've never been in a fight in your life. I'm sure they threw you a daily beatdown in primary school, so much so that you never went into high school, but your e-thugging needs serious work.
    You make cracks like "you must get punched in the face a lot" to make it sound like you're not the bad guy. Guess what, competitive boxers get punched in the face a lot; that doesn't mean they lose fights. You should draw on your personal experience and suggest that the other person got stuffed into lockers. "But I'm almost two metres tall on my tippy toes." You act like someone that's 6'4" can't be stuffed into a 4' locker.
    You don't know if I'm bigger than you (or a lesbian midget), and you don't know if I fight fairly. What you should know is: someone always knows more Kung Fu than you. If your e-thugging was any worse, we'd be making fun of your ridiculous attempt at ebonics, too.

Finally someone else agrees Cranky takes internet flaming personally.
    I'll put this into Layman's terms for you Cranky:
    -You need to stop taking personal offense to every insult your way.
    -Stop trying to make yourself sound like an internet badass because no one really cares.
    -Learn how to throw a good insult right back.
    daHawk

Cranky360 wrote:

I don't have a big sack.........that's not really a cool thing.........I have an 8.5 inch c**k which is not massive but gets the job done

you measured it?
    why?

wtf...
    on second thought,
    dont tell us!
    Cranky360

KsESteve wrote:

SoylentBob wrote:

Cranky360 wrote:

Finally someone else agrees Cranky takes internet flaming personally.
    I'll put this into Layman's terms for you Cranky:
    -You need to stop taking personal offense to every insult your way.

You bore the s**t out of me.........why would I even try and put more effort in
    -Stop trying to make yourself sound like an internet badass because no one really cares.
    -Learn how to throw a good insult right back.

Cranky360

daHawk wrote:

Cranky360 wrote:

you measured it?
    why?

wtf...
    on second thought,
    dont tell us!

The fools were questioning the size of my manhood........and it was measured by a female aquaintence..............lol
    Rompsay

ConceptGT wrote:

Guess I need to use my Fireproof perk on this site, for I am a proud Frenchman!
    Cranky360

Rompsay wrote:

ConceptGT wrote:

Guess I need to use my Fireproof perk on this site, for I am a proud Frenchman!

Don't worry ther's a few tools here........lol
    SoylentBob
    Some  tools smaller than others.
    Female acquaintance... that's funny. LOL all right.
    Cranky360

SoylentBob wrote:

Some  tools smaller than others.
    Female acquaintance... that's funny. LOL all right.

I'm not sure what to say about that..........