40 Replies Latest reply: Aug 27, 2012 1:45 PM by optimusbanana1 RSS

GET THE HACKERS OFF THIS GAME

Jerbear009
DUDE TREYARCH YOU GUYS NEED TO GET RID OF THESE HACKERS THIS GAME IS GETTING ME VERY MAD EVERYTIME I SHOOT SOMEBODY THEY DON'T DIE AND ITS NOT THE PERK IM TALKING ABOUT THEY HAVE SOMING WERE IF I KEEP SHOOTING THEM THEY DONT DIE . AND ONE MORE THING CAN YOU GUYS PUT MORE GUNS . YOUR BIGGEST FAN OF CALL OF DUTY THANK YOU
  • Re: GET THE HACKERS OFF THIS GAME
    ssTx-ChriS
    u realise that ppl dont hack?
    hackers r like the ppl on cod 4 hu cud fly,
    blackflame0729
    There are hackers on every game there is. You cant get around them
    Neckromorph
    What hackers?
    KIEFDONG

ssTx-ChriS wrote:

u realise that ppl dont hack?
    hackers r like the ppl on cod 4 hu cud fly,

i hope you were just kidding
    x iM a N ii A k
    This guy is an IDIOT, I've never came across a hacker on this game since it came out, and even if he did I doubt he will ever see him again.

You an idiot. Today i was on for 2 hours and every game i was in had at least 2 hackers. They have super jump, infinite ammo, and i unloaded a full BAR clip on one guy and he didnt die. This is my favorite game and hackers are ruining it. It fukin annoying and something needs to change!!!!

I know Ps3 are have problems with some hacking, but i never heard any problems about 360 hacks.
    timmerman916
    The only ones that have been on 360 are the ones that make everything super fast, and I have heard of a god hack but I've never seen it.
    ssTx-ChriS

ReAp3r Of SoULs wrote:

I know Ps3 are have problems with some hacking, but i never heard any problems about 360 hacks.

the only hacker on ps3 is the number 1 on score hu has 23325224642 score n at the time he first appeared, was
    Prestige 0 Rank 11, aint really looked at score on 360 tho, n the problem u had (OP) wasnt a hacker, was a lag switch user
    Whoa A Gun
    This just happened to me a minute ago. I unloaded a clip from my M1A1 in a dude and he didnt die. then i pulled my pistol out and unloaded it into him too. He then shoots me and dies 5 sec later from my pistol. WTF
    ssTx-ChriS
    lag? wot was ur connection like to the host?
    UwR II Mafia
    If they where showing the juggernuat sign and they where not dying(even after shooting them 20 times) then they are using god mode
    Whoa A Gun
    Mt connection was fine.
    And to answer mafias question: yes the juggernaut sign came up
    ssTx-ChriS
    wots god mode?
    UwR II Mafia

ssTx-ChriS wrote:

wots god mode?

Well the way it works in this game is that they hack juggernaut basically, If i remember they make it juggernaut X2000 with regenerate health rate of 200X
    njc94

Jerbear009 wrote:

DUDE TREYARCH YOU GUYS NEED TO GET RID OF THESE HACKERS THIS GAME IS GETTING ME VERY MAD EVERYTIME I SHOOT SOMEBODY THEY DON'T DIE AND ITS NOT THE PERK IM TALKING ABOUT THEY HAVE SOMING WERE IF I KEEP SHOOTING THEM THEY DONT DIE . AND ONE MORE THING CAN YOU GUYS PUT MORE GUNS . YOUR BIGGEST FAN OF CALL OF DUTY THANK YOU

there are no hackers on this game. you just suck. there WHERE hackers on cod4. it was rediculous. ppl had god mode, they were flying around it was a mess. everyone had it.
    Toweliiiiieeee4202
    Hey, buddy I think your caps lock is stuck.
    UwR II Mafia

njc94 wrote:

Jerbear009 wrote:

there are no hackers on this game. you just suck. there WHERE hackers on cod4. it was rediculous. ppl had god mode, they were flying around it was a mess. everyone had it.

Actually there where hackers on WaW Remember someone called Crown mods? That idiot had god mode and no clip
    Jerbear009
    no mine was good no lag
    anoreo
    I love hacking especially in zombies, its quite fun. Luckily, its not ME who does it lol. Suoer zombie speeds,extra fast mo games, its so hilarious people going OMG WTFZERS THE SKY IN COLLAPSING INWARDSZZZZ
    manbearpig894
    Lol. Sounds to me like you just sucked in a game and took it too serious and convinced yourself they were hacking.
    owenmurray

Jerbear009 wrote:

no mine was good no lag

your a tool.
    satviaman

Jerbear009 wrote:

I play this game everyday... I have no prob killing ppl...     Its prob your connection or something
    rusty21

njc94 wrote:

Jerbear009 wrote:

You should have been in the games we were in last night. Everyone asked this one guy what he was using and it wasn't juggernaut. The reason, everyone shot him but he didn't die. Anyway he laughed and left the game. He did join a game we were playing later. And the same thing happened. And once again he laughed it off but refused to say anything. Anyway he was bad repped and reported by everyone for cheating. Incidently, the option to report cheating was put there for a reason, MS knows it happens, that's why it was included in the reporting options.
    Syrinx
    putting this thread all in caps is not the way to go and with the attitude you have i don't think you'll get anywhere sorry
    satviaman

rusty21 wrote:

njc94 wrote:

Jerbear009 wrote:

You should have been in the games we were in last night. Everyone asked this one guy what he was using and it wasn't juggernaut. The reason, everyone shot him but he didn't die. Anyway he laughed and left the game. He did join a game we were playing later. And the same thing happened. And once again he laughed it off but refused to say anything. Anyway he was bad repped and reported by everyone for cheating. Incidently, the option to report cheating was put there for a reason, MS knows it happens, that's why it was included in the reporting options.

It does... but its rare... I've come across ONE person that actually used the invulnerable hack - where he literally could not die

ONE person  ... MOST of the ppl that blame ppl for hacking are just bad losers

I've lost count of how many times i've been called a cheat, hacker or modder...   I use a standard controller, a good connection and fast fingers
    otisman666
    Satvia is right.  There are very few true hackers still out there.  Both IW and Treyarch patched the potential areas where these games were exposed for hacking / modding a few months ago.

You could be the victim a lag switch or just bad connections.
    I have never once thought someone was hacking in this game. Either you lack skill and need an excuse for deaths that seem like they take an improbable amount of skill, or you have a terrible connection.
    fatassasin72
    well there are hackers and they have been confirmed in the past by treyarch and infinity ward. They mod saved game files and then can use god mode and flying hacks. They patched it once and now the hackers have seemed to get around it. There are very few of them online at this point but I have seen people fly and go through walls and watched one guy get surrounded by the whole other team. They were all unloading on the guy and he was just standing in the middle of them killing them all. He was on my team so I just gave him bad rep, reported him for cheating and quit the game. As far as the OP is concerned it could have been a number of things but it also could have been a hacker.
    sgtst1
    i totally agree
    jebiker852
    if they take out hackers that is half the leader board
    I've come to the conclusion that you have comcast lol
    Sgt Elias 207
    I ran into a guy with a hack on breach, the guy had a wall hack and could see everything,"trust me it can and has been done in all games". The guy left breach with 45-5 K/D ratio. He walked through bettys, fire,knives and grenades. Only artillery would take him out. He wasn't even being careful, he just ran from building to building with his mp40 and killed everyone he came against.
    Apple iKitty

fat assasin72 wrote:

well there are hackers and they have been confirmed in the past by treyarch and infinity ward. They mod saved game files and then can use god mode and flying hacks. They patched it once and now the hackers have seemed to get around it.

HAHAHA you don't no anything about modding, modding a save game ONLY works is Nazi Zombies and Single Player.
    There is currently NO way to mod this game online.
    DudeFrom707
    i have never had a encounter with a hacker. you probably just suck
    OBAMA 8 MY BABY
    You retard, the only thing that people mod on call of duty WaW is zombies! Ever since treyarch brought up the word modders all you people say is that people are cheating because of your lack of skill in MP. The Mods for call of duty WaW in multi player were patched a long time ago. Stop your whining and stop blaming your lack of skill on modders. Oh yea, and for all you morons who see youtube videos of people using an aimbot or modern weapons, thats the pc version. None of that stuff is or will be possible do do on The Xbox 360!
    skullintruder
    i hate hackers
    tabootsee
    hackers taking the blame for all the pos cod players. its you pos players that are giving the hackers a bad name.
    xXGunzSlayerXx
    ok

And also today I wasnt moving so i lokked up and saw the words RED LIGHT XD on the screen and then i started moving again and I saw GREEN LIGHT XD on the screen. Then i Killed a guy and on the screen were the words YOUR MOTHER IS A **** FUK YOU. THIS HAS TO STOP!!!!