1 2 3 Previous Next 69 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2009 5:42 PM by GoldonArRow RSS

MP clan, please read.

GoldonArRow
Seriously, this is getting out of hand, this was not with the intent to spam, I was expecting someone from MP to come and post, "All right, we'll look into it"

But NO I get flamed, I'm sorry if you think I'm a jerk for posting this thread, but I don't care anymore, let the thread die and pretend this never happend.

A member of a fellow Wii Clan,

AU sL!c3*
  • 1. Re: MP clan, please read.
    Heartspro07
    I don't really know who is in the MP clan you are thinking of (Mamas and Papas). But I find to hard to believe that any of MP (Mamas and Papas) would RG spam or glitch.

My guess would be that you went up against members from the other MP clan (don't know their name).
  • 2. Re: MP clan, please read.
    There are 3 or 4 MP clans. Make sure that you know who you are calling out.
  • 3. Re: MP clan, please read.
    Borlax
    Wow, I haven't been to this site in forever.  LOL!

I am [MP]Borlax, one of the admins for the MP (Momas and Papas) website (we don't really have a "leader" to speak of, but me and MadButcher (aka Otter) are as close to it as it comes).

Both Jiggles and Macon (aka *) are members of our clan, not another MP clan, although there are other MP clans that we have seen.  I can not speak for what they did or did not do, but I will post a link to this thread on our site so they can respond themselves.

Our clan forbids glitching unless it is done to kill a glitcher.  So our members will get into a roof or under a map to kill someone from the other team who already went in, but then we get our or kill ourselves so as not to kill others while glitching.  I am not sure of the circumstances, but this could of been what jiggles was doing.  I want to hear from him as to his reasoning.  Please also keep in mind that we will team kill our own team mates if they glitch, so just because no one from your team was in the roof doesn't mean Jiggles wasn't going after someone on his team.  In fact, the (*) next to macons name (and mine and many other MPs) means we are glitch killers and will kill our own team mates if they glitch.

In terms of the rifle nades, I can't stand the damn things but there is no clan rule against using them.  They are part of the game......unfortunately.  Most people in our clan will only use them if the other team brings them out first, but I can attest that most matches now adays are rifle nade fests and Macon may have been getting blasted by them the match before and brought them out in frustration.

Long story short, the two MPs you called out will probably respond (respectfully I hope), our clan is against glitching, using rifle nades is up to the individual, the actions of two members can't be used to judge the entire clan, and we really don't care if people call us "noobs."

Okay, rant over.  Back to the battle field.  Anyone who wants to check out our site and see what we are really about (having fun and not taking the game too seriously) then please visit our website, and if you are a parent, please join our ranks.  We look forward to fighting with and against all of you in WAW and Modern Warfare Reflex when it comes out.

www.teammp.net
  • 4. Re: MP clan, please read.
    DV8mAn
    Well stated Borlax.  I've played with Jiggles quite a bit and never seen him glitch.  RN's on the other hand, who gives a rip at this point.  Let's face it, we all have em, all use em, and rationalize it in our own way.  No way to avoid them anymore.  K/D's in the tank and got MW on the brain anyways.  Toss a few back and whip out the R-Nades!

OFC-AdmrlLAG (this weeks IGN)
  • 5. Re: MP clan, please read.
    OFC-dtw

GoldonArRow wrote:

[MP]Jiggles GLITCHED on Makin to get on the skinny roof.

AU sL!c3*

I am not sure what glitch you are talking about.  I don't consider getting on a roof a glitch. Any real sniper does that all the time.  In a roof is a totally different matter.  Not sure which roof is the "skinny" one.  Numerous roofs on Makin can be climbed without using any sort of elevator or other unfair method, you just jump on them.  I have played both with and against [MP]Jiggles numerous times and have never witnessed any glitching. I don't know the other person so can't say about them.
  • 6. Re: MP clan, please read.

OFC-dtw wrote:

GoldonArRow wrote:

[MP]Jiggles GLITCHED on Makin to get on the skinny roof.

AU sL!c3*

I am not sure what glitch you are talking about.  I don't consider getting on a roof a glitch. Any real sniper does that all the time.  In a roof is a totally different matter.  Not sure which roof is the "skinny" one.  Numerous roofs on Makin can be climbed without using any sort of elevator or other unfair method, you just jump on them.  I have played both with and against [MP]Jiggles numerous times and have never witnessed any glitching. I don't know the other person so can't say about them.

I think, he's talking about the latest roof, one can get into. The one out of map.
  • 7. Re: MP clan, please read.
    OFC-dtw
    Wanted to clarify my previous post.  I have not played with the other player, but I have never seen an MP (mamas and pappas) player glitch.  They are one of the few clans that our group will not immediately vote off cliffside if we get to that map.  They play fair.  Rnades have become expected in almost every match.  None of us like them, all of us end up using them at some point.
  • 8. Re: MP clan, please read.
    hasslemoff

GoldonArRow wrote:

I have no clue what your policies are, but this is important.

I was playing with AU Deadpool, and AU Cap last night, when a team of 4 MP players came in.  I was like, "All right, MP is a good clan, let's have some fun."  I was wrong, [MP]Jiggles GLITCHED on Makin to get on the skinny roof.  [MP]:)* used RG's for no reason at the begging of one game.  And overall they played like nOOb's.

So I'm calling you out MP, do something or my respect for your clan will diminiss.  If you want proof ask Damoores.

Peace,

AU sL!c3*

dont know what roof you are on about, but takes half an hour for jiggles to jump over a log never mind onto a roof lol. only joking jiggles
    as for playing like noobs could you let me know how to play the game please. because as far as im aware if you camp, use a bettie, shoot someone or play the game and win you are a noob.
    This is why it is very rare i visit here now because there is to much moaning and not much fun, its only a game.
    As for calling people out or clans i could call a few out who come on here but cant see the point because what can you do about it apart from, beat them, leave or TK them.

[MP]Hassle
  • 9. Re: MP clan, please read.
    j jiggle
    ok this is mp jiggles as far as me glitching i was going after one of my teamates i dont remember his name. then i got out. i will say au deadpoolwas under board in makin you guys where in the glitch roof to and i seen one go in second glitch roof. so and au cap was the only one with signal so i dont know but that was wrong. i am not here to rip you guys apart just to say if we get cheated on we do it back to get people out or use rocket nades back!! Thats it so as far as getting called out i dont care only get over it and play the fn game right!!!
1 2 3 Previous Next