6 Replies Latest reply: Sep 30, 2009 3:53 PM by ryno101 RSS

Callin' you out!

charlie0824
Dear XxVanmanxX,

I just got done playing a game of CTF (my fav game) with you on Knee Deep (with another account) and was trying to get kills to get the scope for my Kar98k. This would be called SNIPING, something I don't normally do. When the game finished I got 2 messages from you that were composed of nothing more than a string of 10-15 words, most, if not all of which I cant repeat in here. It seems you were pissed that I was "camping". Do you hope to accomplish anything by sending me an incoherent babbling message of profanity? Not that I have anything against profanity. I can't say I was even remotely p*ssed off, actually I was highly amused because I only killed you 1 or 2 times because you were taking full advantage of your wonderful Juggernaut perk. Oh well, If I happen to come across you again I'll make sure to shoot you in the back 8 times while I'm 20 steps away from capturing your flag only to have you turn around, with your super human Jugg health, and shoot me once so I can die and you can be satisfied. Then maybe I'll get frustrated enough to send you a message telling you (insert sarcastic tone here) "good game and congratulations on taking full advantage of the perk system!"

In reality, Get a life and take your beatings like a man, not like a 3 year old girl!

Zipperhead824
  • Re: Callin' you out!
    i.shaun
    You didn't even have a scope?  Pff. 

Get used to being called a Camper when you do get the  scope. I run n gun with my Scoped Kar98k and no matter how many times I circle the map, or how many different locations I snipe from and re-locate -- I'm still called a camper by some whiners who love running in the open with their mp-40s.
    charlie0824
    Just looked, I killed you 4 times, you got me 3. Was it really that bad for you?
    N8-N

i.shaun wrote:

Get used to being called a Camper when you do get the  scope. I run n gun with my Scoped Kar98k and no matter how many times I circle the map, or how many different locations I snipe from and re-locate -- I'm still called a camper by some whiners who love running in the open with their mp-40s.

strange.. i usually do very well with sniper rifles, but nobody ever sends me messages.... nobody loves me

~~ N8-N....
    Lord_Kain
    same here. i never get messages. the only time i got a message was on cod4 when i was very bored and decided to go to hchq and tube my team......ya.....
    I feel your pain, I am tired of cleaning out my messages.  I am always getting messages from someone crying that I killed them to much.  I think we are missing the point of this game, World At War.  This means its a war and you have to find the enemy and kill him before you are killed.  Don't get mad at people for playing smarter.  In a real WAR I am damned if some punk ass with an MP40 is going to get me, granted I am killed and have died over 20k times.  This is the object of the game, I am no soldier but I don't think in boot camp they tell you to go out running and gunning.  Stop sending me messages!!!
    ryno101

N8-N wrote:

i.shaun wrote:

strange.. i usually do very well with sniper rifles, but nobody ever sends me messages.... nobody loves me

~~ N8-N....

wish i didnt get the messages when i snipe... cause i can no scope people automaticly think im hacking.....