1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 62 Replies Latest reply: Apr 15, 2012 8:29 PM by fonto Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: Call of duty 7: The great war
    SgtKyuun
    A Vietnam game where Guerrilla Warfare was really introduced. World at War, I can't believe all the inconsistencies and failures it contains. Treyarch shouldn't continue the Call of Duty series.
  • 41. Re: Call of duty 7: The great war
    Australian_Helldogs
    I hope they are still making cod for ps3
    i heard that they aint making it no more
  • 42. Re: Call of duty 7: The great war
    Ops R4ng3r

Australian_Helldogs wrote:

I hope they are still making cod for ps3
    i heard that they aint making it no more

FAIL!!!
    THAT WAS A THREAT!
  • 43. Re: Call of duty 7: The great war
    PopeyeSailorMan

And that is exactaly the problem with my condition. And trust me, it continusly fustrates me, particualy the simple words. Anyway could we now get back onto my origanal topic as i do belive thair would be GREAT merit for the game i have suggested! It is allso very clear that peoples knoledge of WW1 is incredably limited and needs to be improved! Some might even think that America was not involved but they supplied the tanks and manpower that finaly ended it all. Trust me this war is fasanating, to play a part in it would be exelent and unpresedented!

Um, when the US entered WWI, our army numbered something like 100,000, not to mention that the weapons we had were rather out of date.  We had to borrow most of our weapons, and almost all of our airplanes, and many tanks from the French and British.  We were even borrowing things like infantry weapons and such.  It was a wonder we made an impact on WWI.

How are we afraid to try a new series when we just said "Vietnam would be a cool idea." We're simply stating the massive flaws in a WW1 type game. It was what I like to call "The Experimental War" because it was when everybody started using tanks, MGs, and other modern stuff. But, that's probably all it will be, an experiment, and if a game is made for it, it too would be an experiment. Which probably wouldn't end well.

Oh, really? What was the last WWI game you played and what year was it released.  Also, if it is relatively new, what was it, I've been looking for a good WWI game.

Yes cavelry was used at the start. The french ran their whole cavelry at german tanks in hope of defending their country, no prizes for gusing what happend. That was the end of cavelry!!

The first WWI cavalry charge that comes to mind is "The Last Great Cavalry Charge" lead by General Allenby, and aided by Lawrence of Arabia.  The Charge started with 800 with only 31 killed, and 36 wounded.  What battle are you talking about?  I want to read about that one!

To me though, I would LOVE a WWI shooter, it would be really cool if they do it right.  All the cool stuff they could do, like Gas, Tanks, Planes, the HUGE artillery.  If they do it right, it could be a hit.
  • 44. Re: Call of duty 7: The great war
    si and maz
    You might have been short on guns and plains, but as usual american industry geard up and produced so many tanks that the germans had no hope. Yes you tanks were rubbish, so bad in fact that they dint have any armer covering the ammo store and the germans new whair to shoot them! The germans called them tommy cookers becouse of it. But regardles the maths of war kicked in and for evary tommy cooked another one would instanlty replace them. American industry, mass production from safe land combined with massive economic power. The germans had no hope. Its just a shame that like in the seccond world you din't help earlyer! I don't know the name of the battle in which the french charge occured sorry.
  • 45. Re: Call of duty 7: The great war
    DistrictOfDeath

si and maz wrote:

You might have been short on guns and plains, but as usual american industry geard up and produced so many tanks that the germans had no hope. Yes you tanks were rubbish, so bad in fact that they dint have any armer covering the ammo store and the germans new whair to shoot them! The germans called them tommy cookers becouse of it. But regardles the maths of war kicked in and for evary tommy cooked another one would instanlty replace them. American industry, mass production from safe land combined with massive economic power. The germans had no hope. Its just a shame that like in the seccond world you din't help earlyer! I don't know the name of the battle in which the french charge occured sorry.

If Pearl Harbour never happened, the US probably would have never helped!

Ha.
  • 46. Re: Call of duty 7: The great war
    SoulDevilDog112

DistrictOfDeath wrote:

SoulDevilDog112 wrote:

I'd prefer a Vietnam war game.

Have it being in the perspective of troops from various US Military branches.

A US Marine attempting to win back the city of Hue,

US Army troops defending various hills throughout the country

A US Air Force F4 Phantom Pilot

There could be many options.

So no playing as the Vietcong?

Why would you want to?!
  • 47. Re: Call of duty 7: The great war
    Vivo a Ganar!
    Vietnam would be cool, just not right after they come out with MW2. You know they want their money.
  • 48. Re: Call of duty 7: The grate war
    DanielWW2

Rocker2791 wrote:

My brother's dyslexic, it really isn't anything to tease someone about. It's like ADHD, you can't fix it. It's just the way you are.

I am dyslexic to. He should try Mozilla Firefox, it has grammar correction with works quite well.

Edit: just like word, press the right mouse button and select the word you want to write.
  • 49. Re: Call of duty 7: The great war
    DanielWW2

si and maz wrote:

Yes cavelry was used at the start. The french ran their whole cavelry at german tanks in hope of defending their country, no prizes for gusing what happend. That was the end of cavelry!!

The Germans didn't have tanks until 1918 so I really don't know what you are talking about.
1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next