17 Replies Latest reply: Oct 29, 2009 1:44 PM by KIMBA NATOR RSS

fix the wunderwaffe-juggernaut glitch plz

TheZombieDJ
U know when u upgrade the wunderwaffe and get hit by it's electricity u lose juggernaut basically. Thats kinda stupid because (1) Um, I didn't pay 2,500 bucks for nothing, (2) it's just a part of the gun and it shouldn't effect you, and(3) Nothing of mine should be able to take away my juggernaut. I will have a post up soon about how juggernaut has seemed to weaken over the last few zombie maps.
  • Re: fix the wunderwaffe-juggernaut glitch plz
    VeRiTaS_CuRaT
    Juggernaut was deemed. 'Over powered' in Verruckt, I agree. And with the Shi no Numa Commroom run, it was again deemed overpowered. So they made it have a weakness to the DG's. It you shock yourself, you lose it.

JZ - JuggaZappa.
    TheZombieDJ

VeRiTaS_CuRaT wrote:

Juggernaut was deemed. 'Over powered' in Verruckt, I agree. And with the Shi no Numa Commroom run, it was again deemed overpowered. So they made it have a weakness to the DG's. It you shock yourself, you lose it.

JZ - JuggaZappa.

It was overpowerful in verruckt, ok in shi no numa, but it was only a 4 hit juggernaut in der riese(not including the wunderwaffe thing)
    donut7577
    DG-3 = not a shotgun
    VeRiTaS_CuRaT

donut7577 wrote:

DG-3 = not a shotgun

You learn well from my posts.
    Beware me
    You guys, its not about the strength of juggernog, it's about the strength of the Wunderwaffe.
    It clearly states in the game files that the gun have infinite damage. So when making Der Riese, they asked themselves: "How do we make an insta-kill gun even better using PaP?". Well, they thought that the only flaw with the gun was the lack of ammo, but since you're paying 5k, they wanted to make it even better.. But wait, how do you do THAT? It's Simple: It you make a extremely powerful weapon even more powerful, it becomes dangerous to EVERYONE. You can compare this to the power/corruption "law"; Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

For those simple folk:

Wunderwaffe DG-2 --> Wunderwaffe DG-3 Juggernog Zapper
    ghostrazor
    its not a glitch, the wunderwaffe is just so powerful.
    ICreatedTheSound
    It even clearly states on those pieces of paper in the DB room and Thompson room that element 115 can like melt skin, and also (possibly) turn people into zombies (at the right frequency). basically the DG-2 is a jelly donut full of 115 (if i can say that), and when it's upgraded it's aboot to explode with 115! so it only makes sense that it takes away juggernaut.
    jacobrasta

ghostrazor wrote:

its not a glitch, the wunderwaffe is just so powerful.

dude really? its the fact that i have juggercrap on and I'm not using the waffe and a zombie would kill me with one hit. that's what bugging me
    Relentlos
    I'm pretty sure it's DESIGNED to work like that. The user needs to be more careful. Even in shi no numa it could back fire and weaken you.  Stand back and fire, try to keep aim at the stairs if you're on the catwalk. It should chain across the entire group coming up the stairs. 

The people in front have the job of keeping whatever makes it past away. Firing the wunderwaffe down the ramp when the zombies are right in front of you should be avoided, but sometimes it's necessary, so make sure you get them all in that event or people could get dropped since they probably got zapped as well.

The Ray Gun also has a dangerous side, even moreso than the Wunderwaffe. It can KILL you in one blast, not just weaken you. Users of that gun need to keep distance too, but people don't learn. Take Verruckt for example, if you hold up in the hall on the German Side, and you use a ray gun on the window -- BACK UP. Don't stand there and fire right in front of the window, or you will get dropped.

So there you have it, it's not a problem with the weapon, it's the user. Get a team together of people who know what they're doing, and you shouldn't get zapped so much. If you're dropped every time you're zapped, I'd think maybe you need to learn to play as well. I've been zapped plenty of times repeatedly and never dropped. Hopefully you're not all bunched up in the back with 2 crouching and 2 standing. Spread out, have 2 go up front so they have room to back up if they're in trouble. If they start losing ground, you have 2 in back to support them. Standing right in the back is just suicide, they'll get to you, you all get zapped and can't move anywhere.

2 good classes for standing back is a Wunderwaffe and ray gun for one person, and an upgraded M1 Garand w/ G-launcher & upgraded flamethrower. In front should be some MGs and STGs upgraded (since STG ammo is on the wall nearby). You could also go MG and Ray Gun. The G-launcher can aim at the bottom of the stairs and blow up a lot with 3 shots at a time before re-loading, and about 40 grenades. Great for breaking up large groups. Flamethrower comes in handy during insta-kill, everyone else save ammo.
    ste.richards
    It would be nice if you were able to re-buy Juggernog without having to down yourself. In single player mode, getting zapped by the DG3 is the cancer of the game.
    The-Button-Series
    Wunderwaffe is not powered by e115 the e115 is just the metal covering it the wunderwaffe is powered by space power energy from the stars alighin thus u have the solar panel then the clock transmits the energy into anything when upgraded the wunderwaffe is exposed to energy of e115 combining the energy thus the gun is covered in bithmus so the user doesnt get any side effects :P
    D-NME
    why????? they dont want to make it to easy for you just shoot better lurn how to use it with great power comes great responsibility
    I 100% agree, the wunderwaffe is amazing, but completely ruined due to the jugger glitch in der riese
    JMuRda5
    Its not a glitch!!!! The gun is amazing, but only if you know how and when to use it.  It is not a glitch, it is just trying to take the most amazing gun in the game down a notch.  You would be unstoppable if you could just zap away at zombies whenever you want, no matter how close they are.  You could just wait til TONS of zombies are coming, wait til they get in your face, and just zap away with no worries??  That would be stupid.  You could get out of ANY sticky situation, no problem.  And thats what Treyarch doesnt want.  For the game to be too easy. And like someone else mentioned before this, it is and has been the same way with the raygun, it will down you if you shoot a zombie right in front of you.  Again as someone else said, With great power comes great responsibility.  Those are easily the two most powerful weapons in the game, they arent just gonna make it so any Noob can dominate zombies just cuz they got a certain gun.
    gazajed
    people were soloing past round 300 legit, so they had to put a down side on it
    HyperHobo

ste.richards wrote:

It would be nice if you were able to re-buy Juggernog without having to down yourself. In single player mode, getting zapped by the DG3 is the cancer of the game.

My thoughts exactly...
    KIMBA NATOR
    I think its pretty stupid that it kills your juggernog, but still! it says that its a jugg zapper...Its pretty self explanatory.  But yes, it sucks and if i had a choice i would certainly make the juggernog wunderwaffe proof.  I'm not saying i want a super power *cheater* perksacola thing cuz i can't play the game, but just maybe the properties of juggernog to be rethought.