6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 11, 2012 12:07 PM by Experiment__YMCM RSS

LVL 100 +++

Brille2K
I want 2 reach lvl 100 and more..
Hvat i need is players that can play. i do not have any mic but i do not need it 2 know that hey do not kill the last crawling zombies..i have reached lvl 25 so fare and that's just whit a friend.. this is 4 ps3 so add me if u are a great player..

my Psn: Brille2K
  • Re: LVL 100 +++
    hornswoggled
    I think most people here are more occupied in finding out the Secrets to DR rather than reaching a certain level.

Good luck finding those people though.
    mr-rc

Brille2K wrote:

I want 2 reach lvl 100 and more..
    Hvat i need is players that can play. i do not have any mic but i do not need it 2 know that hey do not kill the last crawling zombies..i have reached lvl 25 so fare and that's just whit a friend.. this is 4 ps3 so add me if u are a great player..

my Psn: Brille2K

If u talking with 4 players i dont think lvl 100 will be possible. Ive been to lvl 45 with 4 and its very very hard. I do belive that round 50 is possible with 4 tho. There are solo strats to get u to high lvls. You will need to get to higher lvls for pactice first. Need a mic to play with me, but good luck tho.
    Brille2K
    Just here 2 kille those ******* zombies.... der's nothing to this dr bullshit theori. it's a on and on going game. no end..
    bigjoe63
    i do agree everyone here is to busy looking for easter eggs and not killing zombies. i just want to go as far as i can.
    ROMESANTA
    me and a friend come to lv 35. it is hard. so i think to come to lv 100, you need some really good players and some hell of a luck.

ive made it to round 83 solo in kino, 24 solo in five, 29 with my friend in acension, not sur eabout shangri-la not that good in moon(Cant never find Jugg) and 48 solo in der riese i got headset(s) so if you need a good player i think i qualify but to warn you it takes HOURS of mindless paying yo reach lvl 50+