1 2 3 Previous Next 101 Replies Latest reply: Oct 3, 2010 7:37 PM by TheJosher1959 RSS

Why do people like me so much?

iidarkshadowoo
Update #3: October 2 2010: It takes too long to load. 

Update #2: August 22 2010: 300 friends :cool:

June 24 2010: Holy crap...
I now have 216 friends. I gained 116 friends in three months, and I never sent one.
It just goes to show you, having good threads in the Black Ops sections and posting constructively/intelligently in the Black Ops sections really goes a long way.

You may be thinking: "Friend requests? Ehh...so? What's the big deal?"
I'll tell you. All those friend requests and questions from n00bz asking for help really enlarges your e-penis. I'm not the one to gloat, but 116 friends requests in three months! Damn! :shock:

Two weeks ago, I remember stating how I had exactly 100 friends in some random thread. I currently have 126 friends, and I had not sent any. Just in the past two days I've gotten four friend requests. I only know maybe 50 of the people on my list.

What is it about me that people like so much? I am sure you guys must know, Is it my enthusiasm?
My sarcasm?
My looks?
My smilies?-
My jokes?- knock! knock!!
My Byzantine Bomb impersonations?- "Cool" "Ahh!" ":(" "Uh oh..." "Need a hug?" "Hello"
My pet- Who by the way is teh cutest kitteh ever: http://www.petside.com/photos/assets_c/2009/09/orange-kitten-thumb-autox477-623 4.jpg
My trigga finga with the carbine, gewehr, or svt?

Two more just today, that's 3 in the past few days
  • 1. Re: Why do people like me so much?
    Byzantine Bomb
    It's your lovely sarcasm, witty charm and those massive melons of yours that keep on bringing us back.
    Those were some good impersonations by the way...Scary almost...
  • 2. Re: Why do people like me so much?

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

Two weeks ago, I remember stating how I had exactly 100 friends in some random thread. I currently have 126 friends, and I had not sent any. Just in the past two days I've gotten four friend requests. I only know maybe 50 of the people on my list.

What is it about me that people like so much? I am sure you guys must know, Is it my enthusiasm?
    My sarcasm?
    My looks?
    My smilies?-
    My jokes?- knock! knock!!
    My Byzantine Bomb impersonations?- "Cool" "Ahh!" ":(" "Uh oh..." "Need a hug?" "Hello"
    My pet- Who by the way is teh cutest kitteh ever: http://www.petside.com/photos/assets_c/2009/09/orange-kitten-thumb-autox477-6234 .jpg
    My trigga finga with the carbine, gewehr, or svt?

if you sent one a friend request and they accept you get points
  • 3. Re: Why do people like me so much?
    Byzantine Bomb
    Indeed. But I doubt Shadow is being used, he's obviously a magnet for all walks and crawkls of life.
    Take xGoosemanx for example...
  • 4. Re: Why do people like me so much?
    iidarkshadowoo

ivirtran wrote:

I didn't send one, so I wouldn't get the points. However, I am sure they did not send me friend requests for the points. They wre OP'z to the max. They most likely sent one because of my charisma. A few of them sent nice messages, a few asked questions thinking I was smart on the forumz, and a few even wanted me to be friends on a console. I feel so special.
  • 5. Re: Why do people like me so much?
    Byzantine Bomb
    As you it should be. Like I said,
    Shadow's persona > Points recieved
  • 6. Re: Why do people like me so much?

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

ivirtran wrote:

I didn't send one, so I wouldn't get the points. However, I am sure they did not send me friend requests for the points. They wre OP'z to the max. They most likely sent one because of my charisma. A few of them sent nice messages, a few asked questions thinking I was smart on the forumz, and a few even wanted me to be friends on a console. I feel so special.

mmhmmm i really believe that
  • 7. Re: Why do people like me so much?
    Byzantine Bomb
    Well, let's ask those he befriended him!
  • 8. Re: Why do people like me so much?

Byzantine Bomb wrote:

Well, let's ask those he befriended him!

people that just joined the forum 20 hours ago?
  • 9. Re: Why do people like me so much?
    iidarkshadowoo

ivirtran wrote:

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

ivirtran wrote:

mmhmmm i really believe that

I don't mind copying and pasting my friend requests and messages, but tell me the truth, will you actually read them because I hate wasting my time...I tried teaching Stewy how to spell and I tried telling Byzantine where babies come from, but I failed them both, sad face.
1 2 3 Previous Next