2 Replies Latest reply: May 4, 2010 6:31 AM by o__GREGWORLD__o RSS

Séance questions/réponses avec R.Bowling "le Stimulus pack"

dark-homer596
Voici quelques répliques intéressantes de R.Bowling sur le blog playstation:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/05/03/incoming-modern-warfare-2-stimulus-package-dlc-hits-psn-tomorrow/
jaferris  |  May 3rd, 2010 at 11:46 am
is this still coming out on weds for EU
i think is alot but then again been playing the multiplayer alot recently so could do with the new maps

Robert Bowling  |  May 3rd, 2010 at 12:17 pm
Yep. May 5th for PSN in Europe.

OrigiNaL_MidGeT  |  May 3rd, 2010 at 12:29 pm
hey robert if you are still reading this a bg thing ps3 needs is the ability to turn on and off join session in progress on privat matches because xbox have it so why dont psn ? please reply or fix thanks jack

Robert Bowling  |  May 3rd, 2010 at 3:31 pm
Thanks for the question.

The Title Update you’ll download tomorrow will include the ability for the host of a private match to kick unwanted players. Giving you the ability to control your Private Match lobbies more.

jaferris  |  May 3rd, 2010 at 11:46 am
is this still coming out on weds for EU
i think is alot but then again been playing the multiplayer alot recently so could do with the new maps

Robert Bowling  |  May 3rd, 2010 at 12:17 pm
Yep. May 5th for PSN in Europe.

Can’t wait! Can you play FFA on the new maps and is there Search and Destroy in Team Tactical?

Robert Bowling  |  May 3rd, 2010 at 12:28 pm
FFA isn’t in the Stimulus Playlist or Stimulus Hardcore Playlist. However, once a large percentage of the userbase has the Stimulus Package, we plan to add the new maps to ALL playlists and rotations. On 360 that happened within the first 24 hours, so it shouldn’t be too long.

Also, S&D is not in the First Person Team Tactical rotation, but I have plans to add it in there soon after its release!

thatkidmiguel  |  May 3rd, 2010 at 11:53 am
Is the Double XP just for tomorrow, or all this week??

Robert Bowling  |  May 3rd, 2010 at 12:29 pm
Double XP will be going all week long, at least until Monday the 10th!

A question for 402 – PSN name? And will there be any more patches to fix some little things such as the Pavelow/Sentry Gun (not through care package) not counting towards your streak?

Robert Bowling  |  May 3rd, 2010 at 12:32 pm
My PSN name is: fourzerotwoIW

And yes, we fully plan to continue to support MW2, well after this DLC.

Included in the patch you’ll download tomorrow will be the fix for the Pavelow Killstreak so it correctly counts towards your next killstreak, as well as a fix for Elevator glitches, and XP hacks among other things!

Arion87  |  May 3rd, 2010 at 11:58 am
How long will the double XP last? Does it also increase your match bonus? Is it applicable to all regions?

Robert Bowling  |  May 3rd, 2010 at 2:14 pm
Double XP will last all week, until Monday the 10th and applies to all regions once they receive the title update / playlist update.

The Double XP applies to kills and objectives, not match bonus or challenges.

All the maps are new to me so I’m in. Have you any UK pricing yet? How long will the double XP last? I might prestige again!!

Robert Bowling  |  May 3rd, 2010 at 2:38 pm
I believe European pricing is €13.99/£10.99 respectively.

You’ve got a week for Double XP, so you could probably prestige once or twice within that time.

When is the EU/UK release for these maps, and if the maps come out later will we still get the Double xp from tomorrow?

Robert Bowling  |  May 3rd, 2010 at 2:41 pm
The Double XP starts with the update, so May 4th for NA and May 5th for everyone else. Even though Double XP will be enabled for ALL playlists, the playlist update happens with the title update / DLC, so it’s timed the same.

thedongtea  |  May 3rd, 2010 at 12:07 pm
Robert,

Will we ever see fixes for the following:

Pavelow and Sentry Gun not counting towards your killstreak
M240, M9, MG4 silencers not working
Tactical Insertion boosting
FAL Red Dot Sight being off center
One Man Army unlimited noob tubes

Really looking forward to these new maps!

Robert Bowling  |  May 3rd, 2010 at 2:43 pm
Hey!

The Pavelow killstreak glitch will be fixed in the title update you download tomorrow. In addition it will include the ability to kick players from your Private Match lobbies, prevent “elevator” exploits, make tweaks to One Man Army, have a fix for XP hacks (also working on a leaderboard cleansing), as well as some matchmaking updates.

The others you mentioned are not in the update tomorrow but are being looked into.

Do the new maps work for local 4 player split screen? or Just On-Line? Thank you.

Robert Bowling  |  May 3rd, 2010 at 2:48 pm
The DLC is available for all multiplayer modes, including Online public games, online private matches, or offline splitscreen.

bjs9051  |  May 3rd, 2010 at 12:13 pm
In addition to all of this great stuff I would like to see the HCHQ Playlist updated allowing us to play all the maps in MW2.

Robert Bowling  |  May 3rd, 2010 at 3:02 pm
Done and Done.

The remaining maps (Ranger maps – Invasion, Skidrow, Highrise, Terminal) will be added to the HCHQ rotation tomorrow.

Which exploits are being fixed with the upcoming patch? It is nice to know in which areas of the game I will no longer be getting screwed over!

Robert Bowling  |  May 3rd, 2010 at 3:20 pm
Fix so Pavelow correctly counts towards future killstreaks
Matchmaking Improvements
Allow ability for host to kick players from Private Matches
Improved Party Stability
Prevent “elevator” glitches
Prevent players getting into geo
Prevent XP hacks (negative or positive)
One Man Army Tweaks

Will you include a turn off ‘Join Session’?
Sick of people joining my matches.

Robert Bowling  |  May 3rd, 2010 at 4:03 pm
Tomorrow we’ll add the ability to kick players from your private match.

Pour ceux qui veulent lire le tout, vous savez où allez 

Ps: ceux qui sont mauvais en anglais, je les plains :mdr:

Bon, je vous met un post (qu'un membre de mon site à mis pour aider les non english

-les pave low compteront correctement pour les killstreaks suivant (défois sa comptait défois sa comptait pas)
-on pourra virer des parties privés les joueurs non désirés
-amélioration de matchmaking
-amélioration de la stabilité des parties
-correction des élevator
-correction des bugs permettant aux joueurs de rentrer sous la map
-empecher les hack de XP
-et pour le machine de guerre on pourra plus faire un truc avec , jai pas trop compris il parlait du LG avec mais ya des bug possible avec machine de guerre donc bon

par contre je savais pas que le silencieu du m240 m9 et m64 ne marchait pas
ou que le point rouge du viseur du fal était décentrer  c'était dans une question..

et toujours rien pour les insertions tactiques utilisés pour tricher ou du tir sur le bouclier pour gratter de l'xp a ce que j'ai lu

:clan:
  • Re: Séance questions/réponses avec R.Bowling "le Stimulus pack"
    Pour machine de guerre, je pense que c'est ne plus pouvoir reprendre la même classe pour les malins qui veulent jouer uniquement au lance patate (dès qu'ils ont tiré leurs 2 coups, ils reprennent la même classe et recommencent.)
  • Re: Séance questions/réponses avec R.Bowling "le Stimulus pack"
    o__GREGWORLD__o

thenini34 wrote:

Pour machine de guerre, je pense que c'est ne plus pouvoir reprendre la même classe pour les malins qui veulent jouer uniquement au lance patate (dès qu'ils ont tiré leurs 2 coups, ils reprennent la même classe et recommencent.)

C'est exactement cela! De plus, au defi Machine de guerre V, le temps etait accéléré!
    Du coup, tu reprend ta classe et hop, deux nouvelles grenades dans ton lance patate, ainsi que claymore à nouveau!

Je me suis déjà servi de cette technique, et notement une fois sur Skidrow, un carton
    une claymore a chaque entrée de la batisse pres de la place grillagée avec les containers empilés et tu te met a l'etage pour canarder tout ce qui passe!!!