21 Replies Latest reply: Oct 2, 2013 5:11 AM by OldSchoolSkill RSS

DO NOT SUPPORT NOOBS

fake04
i gained skill over years in games like counterstrike 1.6 and cod4.
its annoying when you get taken out by noobs all the time who take advantage of
weapons like Grenate&Rocket-lunchers, auto-shotgun&snipers or any sort of akimbos.
Do not build the maps with many corners so they can camp.

And cmon deathstreaks? painkillers? no please, who dies 3/4 times in a row?

And make bolt-action snipers 1 hit, you only have that one shot to kill, if you miss
you are pretty sure dead. autosnipers should have at least 2-3 hits needed, otherwise
it woundnt make any sense. and why does it take longer to scope-in with the intervention then with
the 50cal? thats totally unfair, even if its just milliseconds, sometimes it makes the difference.

i hope you agree
  • Re: DO NOT SUPPORT NOOBS
    Mbb15
    Good point Fake04 but because there are 20% skilled players and 80% noobs they wil still put noob weapons in the game, without noob weapons 80% will not buy the game because they are noob and cant play with normal weapons (im in the 20% btw )
      OldSchoolSkill

You're wrong. Look at Quake, CS etc noobs buy or play if game free and they learning!!!!!

CoD add tonn of noobs weapons and noobs can't learn because they are use only easyest weapons.

I'm sure all noobs will buy it

1. Do you think people look at the weapon before buy the game? No!

2. Many good players do not want to buy the game if there are all the same

kawz
    You fellas must be pros.  It's so thoughtful of you take time out of your busy schedules to roll with the common folk, and tell us what we're all doing wrong. 

We have to make sure the level designers get this idea too -- no corners!
    smoothaz
    Fakeo4

The problem here is your experience of MW2...supporting casual gamers right out the box.

There are many issues i take with game devs and spokespersons but none of them include restricting participation in enjoying the game based on skill level.

Not only is it an unreasonable attitude,i don't think it makes a good business strategy lol.The demand just isn't there.

Its of benefit to my gaming experience the more people that play the game with me.If the general public skill levels are low,IMO thats the world of gaming.Of course more frags for me too

On a humourous note...is there such a thing as casual mods ? perhaps their skill levels are low too,what do you think Fake04...........because however ingenius you think you are....your nick never slipped past my radar

F**kOff  !  comon moderators
    Andreas the king
    Fake, i agree with most of your ideas such as campers and **** but the only thing is that if u get hit by a sniper that using a bolt action or a autosniper u wont be able to get up, the call of duty games are trying to be as realistic as possible and if u have to shot someone with a sniper 3-4 times well thats just stupid. if a pistol will put u down, what will a sniper do then?
    smoothaz
    Andreas the prince...thers only one King and you'll find me playing WaW drop by for a chat and some fun

It was never intended COD be realistic.What gave you that impression ?

IMO COD is popular because it was playable and as such fun in general.Less emphasis on skill is very apparent with COD.Though it still retained a nice balance wereby skill can be expressed with a variety of well thoughtout map construction and game types.

Are you perhaps confusing Realism with good graphics and cinematics?

The weapons have less recoil than say CS,so less emphasis on skill.
    Bunnyhops and dolphin diving...hardly realistic.
    One shot deagle kills to the abdomen...hardly realism.
    Injured from a few low powered smg's to the shoulder...rest awhile and then off you go again.
    Jumping out of a second storey window doing a 360 and emptying an Uzi mag....hmm then comfortably landing.

You get what i mean..so i wouldn't ever say COD was after realism or we'd have ridiculus big maps,garbage xhairs and call it Operation flashpoint
    just HOPE for zombies

fake04 wrote:

weapons like Grenate&Rocket-lunchers, auto-shotgun&snipers or any sort of akimbos.

And make bolt-action snipers 1 hit, you only have that one shot to kill, if you miss
    you are pretty sure dead. autosnipers should have at least 2-3 hits needed, otherwise
    it woundnt make any sense. and why does it take longer to scope-in with the intervention then with
    the 50cal? thats totally unfair, even if its just milliseconds, sometimes it makes the difference.

i hope you agree

yes i agree but, if youre "skilled" why do you die by noobs?.
    just HOPE for zombies

fake04 wrote:

i hope you agree

yes i agree but, if youre "skilled" why do you die by "noobs"?.
    Mbb15
    How can you not die when people use g18 and noobtubes against you
    afflictedmed
    I completely understand your frustrations.  At least here we will have dedicated servers and hopefully be able to run admin tools to limit nade launchers, marty, LS, and all BS in the game.
    craftyshot

fake04 wrote:

i hope you agree

many people complain about the "noobs" well what if a pro took you out with a noobtube just like any other "noob" would then would you be mad? yes you still would

get over it a death is a death!
    You know it never fails people start whining about what not to have or what to have in a game. If you are as "l33t" as you claim to be "noobs" will never effect you. if you use everything the game has to offer for use in offense it isn't being  noob it's called tactics. Using your surroundings and weapons at your disposal. If I could drop a 100o foot wide rock and kill people 10 people at once ingame by God I would be using it. I use Clays,C4,tubes and whatever else I can to try and win. And THAT is the bottomline.
    Well you will have dedicated servers so I'm sure you will be able to nix noob tubes on private servers.

Which is sad because if people are useing them properly they are a great part of the game.
    Daedra
    Lawl

"Do not support noobs"
    "Please put in 1hk weapons"

Does not compute....
    arthas125
    to the OP:

i agree with everythink u said except the OHK snipers, you should deal with the fact that this won't happend, since this will make the game unbalanced, go back to COD4 and use the glitchy M40A3 with acog if you want OHK, the sniper system in COD as been alright for me

however, there should be a bonus damage if you shoot a sniper bullet at someone in point-blank, so you won't get hitmarker if you hit someone that is basically in front of you
    str0ki
    Playing on CS-like servers actually boost your shooting skill. I support op: don't add perks that will make the player op.
    fake04
    thanks for the feedback,
    and for the ones wondering how i get taken out by noobs here u have a example:

i spot an enemy i quickscope in, aiming at him, while he lunches his tube, without the need to aim directly at me, just somewhere like 10 meters around me with his danger close, i shoot, he shoots.
    he´s dead and iam, too.

is that fair regarding to the skill efford i had to bring up to kill him compared to his?

ofc not, and all you tubers in here dont get mad at me, pick up some assault rifle and start training your aim instead of laming.
    trust me, it will make more fun to play if you know you rock with a difficult weapon..
    like uhm, intervention + quicksoping ;D
    smoothaz
    Look fake04

You hate lame noobtubers....me too.
    The difference being i think its abit silly to make a thread asking them to stop lol.Its not like they care what you think now is it?

On a serious note still nothing done about your offensive nickname !
    fake04
    i agree with you they wont change it cus of one single person, but i know many who are annoyed by the way this game realy supports bad players..

how is my name offensive? i didnt picked it on purpose, does it mean something bad in a different way then i think?
    huh
    smoothaz
    You didn't do it on purpose ?

I wouldn't ever admit to that,i think its very good.

If i was a moderator here which i'm not...it didn't slip my radar m8 and quite suprised it has others.

Of course its offensive      Fake04............F***OFF
    fake04
    off topic but explain yourself! i dont get your point