1 38 39 40 41 42 Previous Next 539 Replies Latest reply: Mar 15, 2012 7:22 PM by rpatto92 Go to original post RSS
  • 390. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
    not4gotten
    Second Chance is my favorite perk and it should most definetly stay but if you would like to balance second chance you could make it be unlocked at a higher level. If it were to be a higher level though new features to second chance would be nice .
  • 391. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?

not4gotten wrote:

Second Chance is my favorite perk and it should most definetly stay but if you would like to balance second chance you could make it be unlocked at a higher level. If it were to be a higher level though new features to second chance would be nice .

Anything being unlocked at any level, even the highest, does not balance it.
  • 392. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
    bump
  • 393. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
    Necrodox

not4gotten wrote:

Second chance is a terrible perk, along with last stand; a perk that provides a potential for mass abuse aswell as a perk that completely skews the gun fight aspect of the game.

Ruins the experience for many, it is a perk better left out.

• 394. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
    ScO Hi11Bi11y 2.0

Necrodox wrote:

not4gotten wrote:

Second chance is a terrible perk, along with last stand; a perk that provides a potential for mass abuse aswell as a perk that completely skews the gun fight aspect of the game.

second chance promoted team work.
  • 395. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
    tornadokiller5

ScO Hi11Bi11y 2.0 wrote:

Necrodox wrote:

not4gotten wrote:

second chance use to be my favorite perk on waw for the wii but then i got a ps3 it wasn't a smooth so i stopped using it but the perk was one of the few ways players on the wii could work together. my favorite part was being revived so i'm wondering if that should be kept and the pistol part dropped, drop the perk all together, or keep both.
  • 396. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
    ScO Hi11Bi11y 2.0

tornadokiller5 wrote:

ScO Hi11Bi11y 2.0 wrote:

second chance use to be my favorite perk on waw for the wii but then i got a ps3 it wasn't a smooth so i stopped using it but the perk was one of the few ways players on the wii could work together. my favorite part was being revived so i'm wondering if that should be kept and the pistol part dropped, drop the perk all together, or keep both.

keep the pistol. keep the ability to revive. add the ability to crawl.

its not that big of a deal.

• 397. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
    fl4tlined
    I dont want there to be any

stopping power
    juggernaut
    double tap
    second chance
    martyrdom
    scavenger
    one man army
    danger close
    commando
    -and i think that marathon and lightweight need to be in the same slot so you cant have both at once
    -stopping power should become an attachment available only to snipers,pistols, and maybe shotguns
  • 398. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
    In World at War:

I loved the perks in WaW, but I think it would be nice to see stopping power AND Juggernaut go. Having these two perks gone would cause much more variety of the Tier 2 perk (or whichever they decide to put it in.) I'd also love to see second chance(last stand) and martyrdom gone. Everything else in my opinion is fine.

Modern Warfare 2:

The perks that should go:
    Marathon, Marathon Pro- Sprint all the time? Really?
    One Man Army, One Man Army Pro- Causes way too much problems, concerning grenade launchers, explosives, etc...
    Stopping Power, Stopping Power Pro- Getting rid of this will help create variety for the player for their 2nd Tier perk slot, because if someone has SP and you don't, you have a great disadvantage.
    Lightweight, Lightweight Pro- Sprinting like Usain Bolt, and having this with Marathon is a joke.
    Danger Close, Danger Close Pro- Worst perk I have ever seen. Super Duper explosive damage + grenade launchers is stupid.
    Commando, Commando Pro- For heavens sake, please get rid of this. I hate getting knifed from 10 feet away by some person using this and a tactical knife.(Get rid of that too.)
    Sitrep, Sitrep Pro- I don't necessarily think this perk is bad, but put bomb squad back on and as a Tier 1 perk.
    Last Stand, Last Stand Pro- Getting to use your secondary and falling to the ground is dumb. If you get shot 3-4 times you should be dead, not crawling on the ground using a pistol.
    AND PLEASE NO DEATHSTREAKS!

Other than that I think the other perks are fine.
  • 399. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
    wo0dy1
    w@w
    loved them all... but why the 3 or 2 x special didnt include smoke is beyond me, id like it to include smoke if its back

MW2

dont have the pro perks, by having pro perks, players are not losing as much as they should do.. the idea of perks was to choose 1 thing over another, gaining an advantage in 1 respect, but loosing out on another, with the pro perks, this advantage/loss gap is becomming less and less, and most classes become very very much the same

Perk Set 1

* Marathon | Marathon Pro  didnt have a problem with it liked the ability to climb faster
        * Sleight of Hand | Sleight of Hand Pro slight of hand would help, if it sped up the reload time and not just the animation, personally, didnt care to much for the pro as i didnt really see to much difference
        * Scavenger | Scavenger Pro nice idea, but a bit of a wast of a perk in some respects, in previous cod titles, you could pick up same ammo types, this perk just gave you a primary nade, secondary special or extra rockets/tubes. is it really worth it just to use up a perk slot ? and as for pro.. stick with bandolier
        * Bling | Bling Pro  as a perk i like the idea with all the attachements you could unlock, however, i personally dont use it, so can happily live without it unless the attachements are really something and the iron sights suck. if that happened, this perk is good to stay
       * One Man Army | One Man Army Pro nice idea, but so so much wrong with it, if you need to change class half way through a game for what ever reason, just die to do it, i understand in search and destroy you cant do that.. but hell people care to much about k/d ration is it is. nice idea for a perk, but so so much wrong with it take it out.

Perk Slot 2

* Stopping Power | Stopping Power Pro over used, if weapons were balanced correctly you can ditch this perk, IF its kept in, it needs to go in a slot along with other perks that are obvious faves, that way it 'might' reduce its domination of most peoples classes.. personally, take it out
        * Lightweight | Lightweight Pro loved lightweight in connection with marathon, but iv never seen it used without. is it enough for a single perk, not really sure.. personally, if its there i might use it, but if its not there i wouldnt miss it.
        * Hardline | Hardline Pro nice idea for people like my bro who lets face it, are pretty bad at these games, hes got the right idea, but bad style, this perk helped him be effective to his team, rewarding crappy players though and not making them learn, not a fan of. but it does help people, and isnt really game breaking or that much of a problem. keep it.. pro, ditch it.
        * Cold-Blooded | Cold-Blooded Pro coldblooded is good, keeps you out the way of killstreaks good idea, pro, no red name.. well.. having no name in open play is just as obvious as having no name.. you own team has green names, and a random guy has no names bit obvious i think so.. pro = pointless to me personally.
        * Danger Close | Danger Close Pro like the idea but i know it can annoy lots of people, i think if there is no onemanarmy or other way to keep getting a stupid amount of tubes, this perk is fine, the pro is a good idea too with the extra ks damage, but like iv said, dont have pro perks have them as different ones.
    Perk Slot 3

* Commando | Commando Pro   stupide idea, go back to the bayonet atleast there is reason for the range then rather than a random boost    * Steady Aim | Steady Aim Pro
        * Scrambler | Scrambler Pro  really, kinda pointless, the idea of its pro isnt so bad but like lightweight, is it really worthy of a perk.?
       * Ninja | Ninja Pro totally pointless when not pro, heartbeat sensors personally do not have a place in the game. the pro of this perk is brill, but its better off being just that, no/much quieter footsteps.
        * SitRep | SitRep Pro like the idea, but i find the range on it is huge but making everything light up a colour was very handy, the por, hearing footsteps louder ? not really to bothered personally
        * Last Stand | Last Stand Pro i personally have nothing against this perk, and find those that do are a bit lazy, it takes that little bit more attention to kill the guy, but a headshot or explosive will take the guy out in 1. the pro, using equipment was a good introduction to the perk but i dont use it so often wouldnt have a problem if it was in or not ( its good for thing like hQ though as you can cap while your still down.. helpful even if you do capture it and then die )

Note..   all these perks in mw2 like i said previously, cut the gap between being different with how you play, with some weapon attachments such as heartbeat sensor and thermal, being so stupid, and perks only there to counter these i feel its best to think baout some of the attachments and if they need to be there at all, that way it helps think about the perks in the game to.

also with things like thermal, it made smoke totally pointless in matches where you knew you needed cover.

thats just my personal feelings on the mw2 stuff, because like iv said, the W@W stuff was fine for me.
1 38 39 40 41 42 Previous Next