1 42 43 44 45 46 Previous Next 1,194 Replies Latest reply: May 10, 2011 6:29 AM by xx CODFATHER o Go to original post RSS
  • 430. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    oMrHarris
    How about Exclusive weapons that are unlocked from that prestige onwards.

So locked weapons will say "unlocked and Pestige 1 level 34" and what not.
  • 431. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    that would ruin the game,
  • 432. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    The Jaded Raver

BOMBER212 wrote:

Well ive allways thought a cool Prestige feature would be that u get to keep one of ur weapons when u do.

I like this idea! I play mw2 (abit) and i'm always in debate whether to prestige or not. Simply because the AK is one of the best guns, but at lvl 70 . There for takes ages to get again.
  • 433. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    fatjoemamma2147
    I think when you prestige It should make your character look different. Because if you were tenth prestige you could look like a general or something so people know what prestige rank you are without looking at your name.
  • 434. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    New unlock features per prestige for the 2.0 Custom class add-on; such as badges or webbing etc
  • 435. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    MrBlueHair
    Well all you guys want to stop hackers, Their are already ways to stop them via players, Report buttons, replays, screen shots This would decrease the need of a security team if people actually used the resources their.
    Now One of the most suggested Ideas is Gun Camos and i just wanted you guys to discuss what you rather want - Realistic Game Camos [No Silver Platinum Gold] Or Realistic as Well As Fun [Gold Platinum Blue+yellow tiger]
  • 436. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    KurrruptJedi
    I dont see why they dont just make atachments part of the prestige, instead of getting them with kills....I know I would be more anctious to prestige if i wanted a silencer and didnt get it til the 3rd prestige...
  • 437. Re: Prestige Unlocks

KurrruptJedi wrote:

I dont see why they dont just make atachments part of the prestige, instead of getting them with kills....I know I would be more anctious to prestige if i wanted a silencer and didnt get it til the 3rd prestige...

Woudl make the game overpowered
    And i would like normal camos when you prestige that would be sick also for the character customization badges clothes and what not..pretty much going with everyone else..
  • 438. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    BlackOpsTiger
    I know this has been posted before but there should be an option where you can pick the color for your smoke grenades from like 20 options i want THIS as my smoke color
  • 439. Re: Prestige Unlocks

BOMBER212 wrote:

Well ive allways thought a cool Prestige feature would be that u get to keep one of ur weapons when u do.

This seems like a good idea, although does seem to take away the point in prestiging.
1 42 43 44 45 46 Previous Next