46 Replies Latest reply: Oct 11, 2010 10:53 AM by ageorges RSS

der riese strategy guide #2

pwn3dn00b97
ok this new guide was a suggestion from Ageorges so i decided i'd make it thnx to him for this idea

Der Riese : strategy guide 2

Round 1: shoot zombies 8 times in the leg with the colt then let them through your window before knifing them and hopefully you will get a max ammo.

Round 2-3: same plan as round 1 but now you can shoot the zombies 8 times in the chest instead of the leg. ( do not hit the head )

Round 4-5: start opening doors and buy the Thompson. ( especially if you get a dog round )

Round 6-9: camp in the zones you have opened so far. Buy more Thompson ammo before proceeding if you feel its necessary.

Round 10-12: make crawlers at the end of every round and link teleporters and buy weapons or perks.

Round 13-15: move into the teleporter B room
( the room with the type-100 icon ). Also upgrade a gun if necessary and the PaP machine glitch is advised.

Round 16-18: buy a type 100 and fight in that room for this time period. Also you should try to have 3 perks by this point (juggernaught, quick revive, sleight of hand bought in that order)

Round 19-20: upgrade your guns as they run out of ammo.  Buying double tap at this point is optional.

Round 21-23: all your guns should be upgraded by this point and you should have 3-4 perks.

Round 24+ : fight for your lives, do your jobs right and be as accurate as possible.

NOTES

Note about weapons: I recommend you buy the mp40, type-100 and 1 box gun.

Note about defences: use electroshock defences if you can, they are devastating to oncoming enemies.

Note about escaping from your camping spot: if you can no longer stay at teleporter B get everybody in the teleporter and port to the mainframe then run to teleporter A. if you are overrun there teleport to the mainframe and run back to teleporter B. repeat.

Second weapons note: Having 3 guns is definitely a good thing because you will need some firepower from the box but having the mp40 and type-100 means you can refill ammo easily at your 2 camping spots.

Note about formations:

At teleporter B have 2 people crouch in the doorway to the room, 1 person stand behind them and a person at the window on the balcony. Whenever a person at the front needs to refill their type-100 the person behind should take their place then switch back once they have bought ammo.

At teleporter A have 1 person guarding each window and 2 people fighting at the doorway to the room, the players watching the windows should try to provide supporting fire to the players at the front whenever possible and switch places with them when the front players need ammo for their mp40.

Note about ammo: only upgrade your guns when they are running low on ammo or you are wasting rounds.
  • Re: der riese strategy guide #2
    ThePuniSh3R
    hi mate, i added you last night (CoOl79BreeZe). I see the above as a 3-4 player strategy. How about 2 players? Personally it'd be hard to hold 1 location with just 2 of us playing. Therefore you have to keep moving, bunching them up, taking them out - rinse and repeat. As you get into the early 30's you have to start using the teleporters.

Are there any players out there that made it into the 40's (2 player games) without using teleporters. If so, how did you do it?
    pwn3dn00b97
    i might make a couple more strategies about a 1 player and a 2 player strategy so i think i'll do some research becasue IMO 2 player is the worst way to play der riese but i'll try it
    ageorges
    it think it is easier just to use 1 strat at a time, because the mp40 has low ammo cap and it might be hard to get that ammo.

so when overwhelmed, teleport to mainframe, then run to tele C area untill heat is over or the level is done.

i thought about this, 2 window watchers, 1 front gunner on the small catwalk and 1 VERYVERYVERY good rambo, headcracking maniak in the tommie room. just an idea, but that rambo must be your best bett, he catches most zombie headless and the main stream comes past him. if he stays where the box can spawn, with his back nearly to the wall. he can kick some ass.

you better buy 2 box weapons you like + thompson/t100

if you camp in mp40tele, try to keep the stairs closed, so most zombags come from the mainframe area, so the window watcher next to mp40 calk outlone can use his waffe.

i suppose the mp40 tele is your best bett TO EVEN THE ODDS. 2 front gunners, 1 window watcher who can electrocute zombies even before they see the front gunners and one other window watcher who can use some sort of explosivesto help the front gunners. this idea came from "Mci3000" who posted this a bit more detailed than i did.

if YOU control how the zombies come, you can make a change by turning the goal of the window keepers more IMPORTANT. the window keepers can do much damage on both strats.

theres always 1 or 2 good guns in the area to buy after the round: mp40/t100/thompson/trench gun

dont forget to mine the tele area itself.

MCI3000 also said: "dont forget to move away from you position when dogs come, they mess up your minefield"

@ punisher: for a game, i need 2 extra guys and i can, ensured, only play during weekends.

words from Saint Augustine: Patience is the companion of wisdom.
    sit and wait untill the zombies spring the trapp.

but you need control of things, or the trapp wont work.

A.Georges
    ageorges
    For any other players who want to play with me and/or my friends, my PSN is XSgtSniperShotX and GMT is ageorges.

I DON'T use the catwalk strategy, I prefer the MP40 Teleporter/Teleporter A and the Type-100 Teleporter/Teleporter B strats. Just like they were explained by PWN3D, myself and those who read it, MCI3000's version.

I can play a game with Punisher if he wants, and maybe one other player, this weekend. Just say what time and I'll see which friends want to play by then. My dad, who eagerly wants the 40 knives trophy, would join the rest. He's a good player, but doesn't fare well on solo.

It's just that I, and a few other members want to teach other gamers these 2 strategies.

I usually stick with the occupation of keeping everyones asses safe, so that means watching windows, covering other players through sniper support, distantly carving a path to get a pick-up. I am not often seen as a front gunner, recklessness is not my thing. I prefer patience and accuracy, that doesn't mean that i don't run around. I do run around, but with an aese and steady pace.

If you don't live in Europe, please send your time zone too.

It is just that I mostly play at weekends, these days you'll see me rarely online during the week, especially on the PS3.

The persons I would certainly not see, are those who don't coöperate because they are not familiar with this method of gaming. Also no players who want to be the big idiot, throwing away monkeys without the necessity of using them, or not playing smart by using only box weapons.

Only those who like/want to play the MP40/Type-100 teleporter strategies are preferred.

If you are not part of these players who like the strategies posted by PWN3D, me or others, don't even bother posting anything.

A.Georges
    wa360
    That teleporter "B" strat... in my opinion it only works well if you leave the stairs behind the DBL TAP CLOSED.  1 person at each window 2 up front, as long as you don't go past the DBL TAP they will never spawn behind you.  Done efficiently you don't have to start teleporting till the late 20's or 30's.
    canyonsurfer
    That's correct.  Our best match using teleporter B strategy was round 38.  Getting past 30 is pretty easy, but after about 33 it takes a mix of luck and strategy.  We would occaisionally let the window in the type 100 room breach, and keep it clear with a ray gun until the ray gun was 1/2 empty, or a max ammo dropped.
    ThePuniSh3R
    Ageorges - are u available this Saturday GMT 9pm onwards? both strats sound good. Do u mind weapon glitching?

I'll tryand add your psn today at some time.

Rob
    ageorges

ThePuniSh3R wrote:

Ageorges - are u available this Saturday GMT 9pm onwards? both strats sound good. Do u mind weapon glitching?

I'll tryand add your psn today at some time.

Rob

Sure, theres only 1 time zone difference.

i use 3 guns glitch, prefer NO randoms cos they dont know these strats
    ThePuniSh3R
    Cool. Hope to see you tomorrow evening and look forward to a good game
    ageorges
    I found a good place, but I guess this one has already been discussed (rarely). the place is the hallway in the animal testing lab.

You can do it with at least 3 guys, but is the best wtih 4. Keep the stairs closed, 1, maybe 2 guys cover the windows, the other 2 cover the front. If you have a person who can cover BOTH windows, then you got a good advantage, because that extra front gunner can fire zombies coming from the teleporter area, while the 2 other gunners concentrate on the very front line, preferably close to the electric trap.

getting in trouble, (when possible) the person that is NOT getting overwhelmed throws a monkey outside the building and then someone activates the trap. So don't shoot the zombies affected by the attractive monkey.

For those who like it, there's a trench gun for sale, which lasts untill round 23, 24.

The big advantage here compared to the catwalk is that the area where you can retreat into is long enough, which wasn't even possible on the catwalk. the gun that you can buy is even closer, you can buy it without sacrificing a monkey or risking lives. Only 1 person can cover both windows, very rarely you need some assistence. the trench gun comes in VERY handy for window keeping. For "inter-round" upgrading, it is good placed, because the PaP machine is only a few footsteps away.  You have a large area you can cover with mines. The doors the zombies can come through are not too wide, so it would be easy to kill them fast enough. A fourth person is very handy, but not a must, since that person can give an advantage to the gunners, getting them even closer to the door opening than normal, this is very handy for getting your hands ont the power switch.

So, those are most of the advantages that I can think off. I would like to get there with Punisher, if he could. I would also like to see how well Pwn3dnoob97 fares here, I guess he's got more skill than most randoms. 

The credit actually goes to pwn3dnoob97 , he got me thinking in the first place.

A.Georges
    ThePuniSh3R
    An interesting post - i would never have thought of this purely because your way out in the higher levels would be through the closed stairs. I say this way as your exit because the teleporter room would be heaving with zombies.

My question is whether a 3-4 player strategy has to involve camping in a set location? Has anyone made it to a high level by continuously moving throughout the map and if so how did you do it.

Ageorges - feel free to message me on psn when you want a game. During the day is no good for me, possibly like you. It was a good effort last night in the teleporter room.
    ageorges

ThePuniSh3R wrote:

An interesting post - i would never have thought of this purely because your way out in the higher levels would be through the closed stairs. I say this way as your exit because the teleporter room would be heaving with zombies.

My question is whether a 3-4 player strategy has to involve camping in a set location? Has anyone made it to a high level by continuously moving throughout the map and if so how did you do it.

Ageorges - feel free to message me on psn when you want a game. During the day is no good for me, possibly like you. It was a good effort last night in the teleporter room.

if not for the stupid french kid who left. he was annoying and stupid but kinda necessary.

maybe we'll play this evening. Now i'll go check the X360 for players.

I have made a litlle calculation and i can think of 7 locations and 21 different set-ups. all ranking from "n00b locations" to "experienced players only"
    ScrotoBaggins
    maybe I'll try this with my team... we usually do well holding the M1A1 hallway, to hold B how many players do u need? I'm assuming 4, 2 holding the stretch, one on each window (one window by where the box spawns, one in the side office with the brain jar?) also, I disagree with whoever suggested the MP-40, u still have the same 192 ammo count when u upgrade, I personally prefer the FG-42 0ver this, since u end up with 400 bullets when upgraded (not alot of people like that gun though, it take a little practice to get good with it, all i can say is BURST FIRE)
    ageorges

ScrotoBaggins wrote:

maybe I'll try this with my team... we usually do well holding the M1A1 hallway, to hold B how many players do u need? I'm assuming 4, 2 holding the stretch, one on each window (one window by where the box spawns, one in the side office with the brain jar?) also, I disagree with whoever suggested the MP-40, u still have the same 192 ammo count when u upgrade, I personally prefer the FG-42 0ver this, since u end up with 400 bullets when upgraded (not alot of people like that gun though, it take a little practice to get good with it, all i can say is BURST FIRE)

fg is quite weak   , which makes me choose the thompson.

I do have a feeling the animal lab hallway is a good spot, same for the Z-A teleporter. The lab is good for 3 players, but is best with 4. the Z-B is quite hard to do with 3, because 1 player needs to switch between his window and the front.

If your team obtains a Wunderwaffe DG-2 before you are in the definitive camping spot, I would recommend moving to the Z-A teleporter. The reason for this is that the Wunderwaffe will be in the hands of the guy overwatching the M1A1 carbine alley way, thus electrocuting a bunch of zombies passing through the area.

Good luck to everyone trying these set-ups 

A.Georges
    -pictureframe-
    I tried this strategy a couple hours ago. We didn't do half-bad for a first try (mid-twenties). The Trench Gun comes in handy for window guarding, and the quick access to ammo is also helpful.

It sure beats sitting on that boring catwalk for round after round.
    ageorges

-PictureFrame- wrote:

I tried this strategy a couple hours ago. We didn't do half-bad for a first try (mid-twenties). The Trench Gun comes in handy for window guarding, and the quick access to ammo is also helpful.

Having you approve this location surely means a lot.          
    If NiteHawkSabre would do the same, that would make a lot more members look into this. Maybe more will exile themselves from the catwalk at last.

A.Georges
    ScrotoBaggins

-PictureFrame- wrote:

I hate the catwalk...... lately though after we kinda get bored with the game (usually about 3 hours in) we'll switch locations to the catwalk and hold it until we die  :P  it doesn't take long due to the high fail of that spot
    ageorges
    I am making a list of all possible locations and stuff. so this might take an hour or more to make it. just something to mention before the big post shows up.

CU back in 1 hour 

A.Georges
    NitehawkSabre

ageorges wrote:

-PictureFrame- wrote:

If NiteHawkSabre would do the same, that would make a lot more members look into this. Maybe more will exile themselves from the catwalk at last.

A.Georges

Alright A.Georges here is the new EXTREME strategy for everyone to try.. Before I talked about the 2-2 split, SabreCat, and 2-1-1 but this one has all of the makings to 40's without even teleporting...

Tommy room stairs remains closed...You still open up Tommy room to get THE BEST GUN IN THE GAME,PERIOD...

Run around doing whatever in early rounds, however everyone starts to place bettys in Teleporter B area..Yeh, I know, another Teleporter B Strat...NOT QUITE

Window man where the box spawns in Teleporter B room HAS TO HAVE the Flamethrower, and at least 5 or more guns.
    Window man in room where grenades are needs M1Grand and or Pistol along with 5 or more guns.
    Point man in the middle will work the hallway window and cover with the Wiffler.

So where does the 4th player go? He better be damn good... 4th player is in the Tommy room, alone, but with 2 guardian angels above him..

The key to every strat is understanding the flow of the zombies. At what points on the map in any given startegy where YOU control the zombies to some point and them not controlling you.

The Point man and the Tommy room guy has control of the flow...
    Point man pushes forward to the Doubletap door and he pulls everyone from mainframe towards him through trenchgun up and over bridge.

Tommy room guy has to control the window adjacent to the Tommy on the wall. He will have a steady flow to contend with, however the ones from the furnace will come at him also.. The ones on the other side of the electric barrier will NOT come at him but go across mainframe to bridge.

Once the round gets flowing here is the CLICHER..Point man drops back into the Teleporter B room and the Tommy room guy moves to the electric barrier opening. He now pulls the zombies into the Tommy room until he backs up past the barrels in the center. After that they turn back around towards the mainframe. Point man moves back forward to Doubletap and can waffle them on the mainframe looking out that window there by Doubletap..

Continue this flow back and forths, but communication is key. Problems holding the window, throw Monkey outside map and stop them in their tracks to regroup. All 3 teleport out of B if necessary, but yes it leaves the Tommy room guy pretty screwed, but as soon as the 3 teleport most will get fried on Mainframe, and Tommy room guy can blow his way through to join the group.

This is a hard strat, but rounds just blow by. Tommy room and Point man HAVE to be able to rip off heads at will, or they won't be able to hold it.
    Try this and good luck. Held to round 38 first time until aborting for a round, then back at 40.

The majority of the zombies eventually get trapped at the mainframe, not knowing which way to go. Because the positioning of the 2 key players. It will slow down the flow to the windows over time, same as grenading 3-4 in front of the window and making crawlers to get the others bunched up behind them. There is a set amount on the map at any one time.

Now I know some will say well this is glitch. This is not some girly Quick Revive glitch having them hoard up at the C teleporter. You are never really at risk doing that. EVERYONE has to be on their game, especially Tommy room guy because you are always getting attacked from multiple locations. The only perk from this startegy is that ability to control the majority of the zombies and their flow..

Try it and good luck, this is not easy but a team with 2 great window guys and 2 Rambos can hold this and just mass up the points for the later rounds where running like a bunch of girls is all you can do.
    ageorges

NitehawkSabre wrote:

ageorges wrote:

-PictureFrame- wrote:

A.Georges

Alright A.Georges here is the new EXTREME strategy for everyone to try.. Before I talked about the 2-2 split, SabreCat, and 2-1-1 but this one has all of the makings to 40's without even teleporting...

Tommy room stairs remains closed...You still open up Tommy room to get THE BEST GUN IN THE GAME,PERIOD...

Run around doing whatever in early rounds, however everyone starts to place bettys in Teleporter B area..Yeh, I know, another Teleporter B Strat...NOT QUITE

Window man where the box spawns in Teleporter B room HAS TO HAVE the Flamethrower, and at least 5 or more guns.
    Window man in room where grenades are needs M1Grand and or Pistol along with 5 or more guns.
    Point man in the middle will work the hallway window and cover with the Wiffler.

So where does the 4th player go? He better be damn good... 4th player is in the Tommy room, alone, but with 2 guardian angels above him..

The key to every strat is understanding the flow of the zombies. At what points on the map in any given startegy where YOU control the zombies to some point and them not controlling you.

The Point man and the Tommy room guy has control of the flow...
    Point man pushes forward to the Doubletap door and he pulls everyone from mainframe towards him through trenchgun up and over bridge.

Tommy room guy has to control the window adjacent to the Tommy on the wall. He will have a steady flow to contend with, however the ones from the furnace will come at him also.. The ones on the other side of the electric barrier will NOT come at him but go across mainframe to bridge.

Once the round gets flowing here is the CLICHER..Point man drops back into the Teleporter B room and the Tommy room guy moves to the electric barrier opening. He now pulls the zombies into the Tommy room until he backs up past the barrels in the center. After that they turn back around towards the mainframe. Point man moves back forward to Doubletap and can waffle them on the mainframe looking out that window there by Doubletap..

Continue this flow back and forths, but communication is key. Problems holding the window, throw Monkey outside map and stop them in their tracks to regroup. All 3 teleport out of B if necessary, but yes it leaves the Tommy room guy pretty screwed, but as soon as the 3 teleport most will get fried on Mainframe, and Tommy room guy can blow his way through to join the group.

This is a hard strat, but rounds just blow by. Tommy room and Point man HAVE to be able to rip off heads at will, or they won't be able to hold it.
    Try this and good luck. Held to round 38 first time until aborting for a round, then back at 40.

The majority of the zombies eventually get trapped at the mainframe, not knowing which way to go. Because the positioning of the 2 key players. It will slow down the flow to the windows over time, same as grenading 3-4 in front of the window and making crawlers to get the others bunched up behind them. There is a set amount on the map at any one time.

Now I know some will say well this is glitch. This is not some girly Quick Revive glitch having them hoard up at the C teleporter. You are never really at risk doing that. EVERYONE has to be on their game, especially Tommy room guy because you are always getting attacked from multiple locations. The only perk from this startegy is that ability to control the majority of the zombies and their flow..

Try it and good luck, this is not easy but a team with 2 great window guys and 2 Rambos can hold this and just mass up the points for the later rounds where running like a bunch of girls is all you can do.

you explain it very detailed, but I wrote this in my still in prgress post, but mine is not so detailed.
    but mis is ready in 15 or 20 minutes. hehe 
    ageorges
    Here it comes, I hope you are a bit of a good reader, because this might be seen as a book. this comprised 6 pages in MS Word.

Have a lot of READ-Fun. 

I have a question going around in my head, which sais: "Will players really be interested in this? What if no one cares about a decent set-up and some insight in the upcoming danger. Well, I don't care. Just because not many members post a reply doesn't mean it is a pile of trash. Pictureframe, whit his thousands of posts, replied. Also Punisher posted, which is very good with his "better than normal skill". Don't forget PWN3Gnoob97, who was actually the start of all this. Without him giving a good try on the catwalk strategy, I wouldn't have come up with a new strategy and Punisher might not be my friend  ."

But enough of my seemingly irrelevant ranting, the point is that I am going to post every single, every possible location and tactic that I know, in this very single post. But do not be afraid your computer is going to crash, since I am only going to give you the location, the set-up, how you should get yourself and my own little explanation with a small, personal rating. So nothing that can ruin some computer RAM memory in any other way  .

I am giving a little bit of information first. This concludes a list of 7 different locations, with each of them having 2, 3 or 4 different set-ups that you can use. Also, these are 3 or 4 player strategies.
    L: Location.
    Su: Set-up, where do you stand? what do you do? …
    Esc: escape routes.
    Adv: Advantages over other locations
    Rt: rating on 10 points. (this is personal)

L: Teleporter C
    Su: Min. 3 players. 2 players acting as rambo up front at the barrier will slay most of the incoming zombies. The other person stays on the catwalk and gives the Ramboes covering fire from behind with a potential sniper rifle.
    Esc: When you can see you are getting outnumbered, run back to the teleporter and stay untill the odds change to your favour. If not, then you need to teleport inevitably. After that, get back there using one of the 2 sideways, preferably the animal lab.
    Adv: The area you can retreat into is long enough to prevent from dying in a surprising way, which also gives a good minefield as a bonus. When it is a bit less busy around the area, you can purchase the ammo for the STG.44. The catwalk is on higher ground, which gives a good vantage point for snipers. The teleporter is very near and has a good access from any way.
    Rt: 7.75 points

Su: Max. amount of players required. 2 players under the doorway beneath the catwalk. Another person gives cover from the overlooking catwalk while guarding the window there. When this person has the ability to use a PTRS-41, M2 flamethrower, Ray gun or Wunderwaffe DG-2, it will give you a longer life-expectancy. The last person, but surely not unnecessary, guards the window in the cave. This shall be the person acting as a fast one, because he is perfect for reviving when no other person can do so. The player trying to keep a zombie at the window is preferably the one on the catwalk window. It is advised to mine the teleporter and the tunnel.
    Esc: Same as before, but you will require more reaction time and a higher commanding voice than usual.
    Adv: Same as before. An extra advantage is that now you have a higher chance of getting a zombie locked out of a window.
    Rt: 7.50 points

Su: 4 players. Exact the same as before, but now you need to sacrifice 1 of the 2 front gunners to run around the map, hording up the zombies. Like this the catwalk person can electrocute them. This is only recommended as an improvement to the previous tactic.
    Esc: Again the same as before, but you need to keep in mind that the person running around might not join you in the teleporter, since he is likely to be killed when you realize it is too late to do anything. Rest his soul.
    Adv: Being overwhelmed is not anymore a danger, as long as the hording-up player does his job correct. The other advantages are the same as before.
    Rt: 7.75 points

Su: 3 or 4 players. Everybody is on the catwalk. Every player is essential in this. Don’t think this is easy, since it is not. When doing this, you should always pay attention to what you are doing. 1 zombie slipping by might kill the window keeper, letting the trapped zombies loose, who all kill you. 2 players acting as heavy gunners stay on the top of the stairs shooting down every single meatbag there is. When you have a Ray gun, you should go stand a bit away from the stairs, shooting the zombies diagonally from above. The other person is the window keeper, again he might better be the one having a Wunderwaffe DG-2. The 4th person acts as the marksman, decapacitating every zombie with a PTRS-41.
    Esc: The same as before, but this gets very tricky, because it is a hell of a job to get there.
    Adv: Since everyone is on the catwalk, you all have the ability to fire from above. “Death from above”
    Rt: 7.50 points

L: Teleporter B
    Su: 4 players. 2 persons covering the catwalk connecting the teleporter room from the balcony room. 1 person covers the outer window, which would also be the person to ensure that the team gets a break to go shopping, just by keeping a zombie at his window. The other person cover the inner window, carrying a Wunderwaffe DG-2 preferably.
    Esc: The teleporter provides the necessary escape route.
    Adv. The Type-100, a powerfull gun, is able to be purchased. The advantage to use the DG-2 more efficient is enabled again, by “giving” it to the inner window keeper. Enough space to mine the area.
    Rt: 7.5 points

L: Teleporter B
    Su: Same as before, but now you sacrifice your best player to go downstairs into the Tommie room to act as a Rambo. When he can kill a lot of zombies, it softens the pressure for the other front gunner.
    Esc: The teleporter
    Adv: Enough space to mine. A powerfull gun for sale. Wunderwafffe death from above.
    Rt: 7.5

L: Teleporter A
    Su: 4 players. 2 going to shoot every incoming zombie from the main door. 1 guy watching the window on the staircase. This person might be good with some sort of noobtube weapon, to assist the front gunners. The last person holds a zombie at his own window, uses the Wunderwaffe DG-2 efficiently and mows down every possible zombie passing the alley way.
    Esc. There’s enough time to gather inside the teleporter and flee the heat.
    Adv: Mining the teleporter and the few feet of solid ground around it might be recommended. The MP40 has a low ammo count, but it is very strong and reliable, so this can count as a good back-up gun.
    Rt: 8 points

L: Teleporter A
    Su: This is another copy, and now you sacrifice your front gunner again. He, as usual, runs around. This person hords up and the Wunderwaffe owner electrocutes the “followers”.
    Esc: Idem again
    Adv: Again, being overwhelmed will be only possible by your own stupidty.
    Rt: 8.15 points

L: Alley Way
    Su: 4 players. 2 persons covering a window each. The other 2 front gunners stand a few feet closer towards the way where the zombies come from mainly. This is easy, and well refitted by me, but I’ll explain at the end of the post to prevent any misinterpretations.
    Esc: Haha, good one, there’s no escape. Well, before you post some replies, read the bottom of the post, which contains some extra information.
    Adv: The zombies need to cross through a pretty narrow alley, this makes even the biggest noob, the biggest advantage, if you get what I mean. Enough space to mine up. And the extra information will explain my weird behavior and the weird Rating Points given.
    Rt: 9.5 points, no there’s nothing wrong here, hehe.

L: Alley Way
    Su: This is NiteHawkSabre’s idea. 4 players. 2 in the alley way, 1 in the Tommie room and 1 on the Catwalk. This might be difficult, so only experienced players should practice this.
    Esc: Every man for himself, save you own skin soldier. No heroes this time.
    Adv: The zombie mainstream is split, so there are normally no overwhelming waves.
    L: Juggernog Balcony
    Su: 3 or 4 players. 1 guy covering both back windows. 2 or 3 front gunners covering the bridge. Keep in mind that, when you throw a monkey, you throw it towards teleporter C, to keep zombies away for a little while.
    Esc: The small ledge off that balcony provides some safety, but not much.     
    Adv: Both back windows can easily be covered by 1 person. 3 person can cover the front, instead of 2.
    Rt: 8.2 points

L: Juggernog Balcony
    Su: Same as before. You have 1 player hording up zombie. Having the Wunderwaffe kill them all and you will save your ass. Also this is only an improvement to the previous one, because this forces other players to keep themselves low-budget.
    Esc: The ledge is some safety.
    Adv: Overwhelming zombies are too far away, so you wouldn’t get killed.
    Rt: 8.35 points

L: Tommie Room
    Su: 4 players. 2 windows means 2 window keepers and 2 front gunners, no further explanation needed.
    Esc: None, uneless you open the stair, ruining your position.
    Adv: Big area the mine. The beloved Thompson, which counts as three, instead of one. The electric barrier.

L: Tommie Room
    Su: Same as before, again a person running around. But now he only runs for 1 run per round since he’s path is blocked. Don’t forget to activate the barrier. Don’t try to shoot the zombie going into the trap, they die eventually, so it’s a waste of ammo.
    Esc: same as before.
    Adv: same as before. Less chance of being overwhelmed again.
    Rt: 8.2 points

L: Animal Test Lab Hallway
    Su: 4 players. 1 covering both back windows. 3 front gunners. Otherwise 2 gunning the very main door and 1 gunning the teleporter room.
    Esc: Hehe, later mentioned. BIG SURPRISE
    Adv: Trench gun for window keeping. Long hallway to mine. And the BIG SURPRISE.
    Rt: 9.5 again

L: Animal Testing Lab Hallway
    Su: 4 players. Really fancy working strat, I always get the hero feelings when I think about it. This is idem as the Tommie room 2. But now the hord-up person does his job once, ectivates the barrier. And when he feels he wants to do it again, he just goes to Teleporter A and zaps to the mainframe, doing another hord-up, and activates the barrier upon return. Doing this over and over again is very funny. This is the second favourite tactic. The best is the next.
    Esc: Read BIG SURPRISE first.
    Adv: Same as before and all the rest.
    Rt: 8.5 points

L: BIG SURPRISE
    Su: 4 players. This is a combination of 2 set-ups. The first set-up is in the alley way, just do your thing and leav when getting overwhelmed. Now you move into the Animal Test Lab Hallway, which is the second set-up. When you get overwhelmed in her again, you move into the Teleporter A room, which was being covered by one of our gunners. Now, you are in you last resort. In this strat, you get multiple chances, the advantages of every mentioned set-up before, and your life expectancy is doubled.
    Esc: The next room, but eventually the teleporter
    Adv: too many to think off.
    Rt: 9.5 points

So, these are ALL of the set-ups that I can think of. Giving everyone a wide range of tactics to use. The n00bs will become the new amateurs, the skilled become the experts, the experts become the mentors and the mentors become the GODS. So, the term n00b cannot excist anymore when seduced by this list of tactics.

Good luck out there. I hope no negative comments on this, this asked little more than 1 hour of the single life I have.

A.Georges
    smokieGameTime
    IM BACK SCRUBS

L: BIG SURPRISE
    Su: 4 players. This is a combination of 3 set-ups. The first set-up is in the alley way, just do your thing and leav when getting overwhelmed. Now you move into the Animal Test Lab Hallway, which is the second set-up. When you get overwhelmed in her again, you move into the Teleporter A room, which was being covered by one of our gunners. Now, you are in you last resort. In this strat, you get multiple chances, the advantages of every mentioned set-up before, and your life expectancy is tripled.
    Esc: The next room, but eventually the teleporter
    Adv: too many to think off.
    Rt: 9.5 points
    So, these are ALL of the set-ups that I can think of. Giving everyone a wide range of tactics to use. The n00bs will become the new amateurs, the skilled become the experts, the experts become the mentors and the mentors become the GODS. So, the term n00b cannot excist anymore when seduced by this list of tactics.
    wrote:

This is the best strategy I have ever heard of.    
    ageorges
    I overlooked 1 thing in the big surprise.

I forgot that you cannot have the set-up that I wrote. because if you do what my post sais, you would be guarding the alley way without upgrades. So when you get overwheled, you run immediately into the teleporter A room. Same when you are in the animal test lab hallway.

so your life expectancy isnt tripled, but only doubled. But that fair enough for you guys, isn't it?

you still have 16 other set-ups to try out. you can try and combine a few different set-ups, so we-hen you get overwhelmed, you immediately know where you need to go.

I'll edit the big surprise to better improvements

A.Georges
    ThePuniSh3R
    A.Georges - appreciate the comment in the opening section. You're too kind!

We'll have to walk through some of these together, they're not all clear to me.

Also, I think I felt a small amount of pee come out upon reading Nitehawks post. The idea of controlling the zombies movements sounds a little scary. Does that mean you shouldn't open all doors on the map then?
    ageorges

ThePuniSh3R wrote:

A.Georges - appreciate the comment in the opening section. You're too kind!

We'll have to walk through some of these together, they're not all clear to me.

Also, I think I felt a small amount of pee come out upon reading Nitehawks post. The idea of controlling the zombies movements sounds a little scary. Does that mean you shouldn't open all doors on the map then?

I think it is just that you open the stairs and the door in the tommie room, since I don't get how you would revive him with the stairs closed.

I prefer the Animal lab while 1 guy is hording up, the combo of the Alley way and the Teleporter C and The Animal Lab combo Teleporter C

A.Georges
    Rorschach_101807
    I once got in a match with 3 guys and we did what i call the "Thompson room" strategy. You go everywhere get the PAP working and when everyone has all the perks and two guys have either a Browning or MG42. You leave the blockade that leads to the Double Tap blocked for dogs and two guys cover the front entrance and the other two take the windows. I had the bowie so i knifed my window and held the last zombie each round for cleanups. I think we got to the 34th round before we stopped.
    drop71
    The very best strat I have used is the hallway behind the metal mainfram door. right there before you open the door to the anamal lab hallway. this one is perfect for two to four players becouse there is only one window to cover.

what you do is- after round three or four leave the mainframe area through the thompson room buy a thomson on your way through goo up the stairs then drop down to the area that the box is in turn on power.

I usualy stay in that area till I have enough points to buy the Fg, jug, and speed reload but dont have to, you can go directly to the hallway after you turn on power and use these steps.

1.from the power room your going to the right doorway archway what ever you call it, stay to the right till you get to the end of the long hallway where you will be behind the big mainframe door and in frount of the door that leads to the anamal lab hallway.

2. leave these doors closed!!!!!!!!!! you can get to all the telaporters and box and or wall wepons and the pack a puntch you just have to take the long way! you can figure that part out just dont open those two doors!!!!!!!!

3. Now comes the fun part! one person at the one window and the other people or person in the hallway behind the window that is to the left.(of course if your playing with more than two players you can put someone on that window as well).

4. the trick is the persion at the window has to be skilled enough to leave a zed alive at the window so at the end of the round you can throw a granad at it and make him a crawler and go do what needs to be done (hook up pack a puntch, hit the box buy ammo ect..) or if you place bettys in the area then you will have to take turns holding the window and keeping the zombie alive but behind the baracade by rebilding.

ther you have it! I know some people already know about this strat but I keep hearing all these strats about holding out in the telaporter room that have at least two windows in them. this one seem alot easeyer and its works real good for two player. I use it all the time. I only go to round twenty or so then after a wile you get a ton of money and then you can run and have all that money to buy amo and teleport and use the fences.

ok I hope it helps let me know if it does
    ageorges
    Both of these are mentioned in my loooong post. Dogs WILL overwhelm you when you are in the alley way.
    ThePuniSh3R
    A.Georges - still reading and digesting your novel of strategies!!!

ended up playing what started out as a 4 player but ended up 3 player (the 4th guy seriously sucked and timed out) with a couple of guys - got a bit annoying as they felt they both needed 11 weapons each so we spent 40 mins nading and reviving to get weapons (zzzzzz!)

Anyway - simple strat that got us to 28 - we started up by double tap and dropped down to the electric barrier where the box starts out - the 3rd and 4th players were on the catwalk to draw the back zombies up to them whilst we stayed by the barrier. Somehow we ended up on the catwalk together and they both got downed before i could get me monkey out (!). Not the best strat but i ended up with 750 kills, 400 headshots.

Lets get together at the weekend to try out the animal lab strat and maybe even the Nitehawk thommie room strat....
    drop71

ageorges wrote:

Both of these are mentioned in my loooong post. Dogs WILL overwhelm you when you are in the alley way.

so when i hear the dog round start i run to the mainfraim. see if you stay up on the mainframe platform the dogs only come at you from the frount up the plat form stairs. stay there during dog round and if you start to get overwelemed by dogs all you have to do is drop down from the sides of the platform and that usualy give you time to regroup. then at the end of the dog round you have plenty of time to run back to the hallway and regroup there. I dont stay in the hallway for ever eather. if you try to camp anywhere past round thirty you will more than likely get over welmed. I usualy start running by round 20. but by that point I have enough points to teleport and buy all the amo i will ever need to get to the higher rounds. just run shoot deek teleport but once all the zombies are in the map I know that I can make it to the next round. I try not to go into tight spots when im running, stay in the open areas if you do stop and shoot. Im not the perfect player but i do use the skill I have learnd and I am no nube. Ive been playing long enough to know a good strat you just have to break the game up into different parts and play differently and chancg your strat the higher the rounds go!
    ageorges
    The novel continious, I have read PureShoota's post about an 18th set-up and 8th location to describe. The credit goes to him, since I'm just the messenger.

Su: Thompson stairs closed!!!!! 1 or 2 covering the balcony windows. 2 other players cover the bridge how they see fit.
    Esc: depends. Bridge overwhelmed = go into the Z-B teleporter. Inner room overwhelmed = retreat to power generator courtyard.
    Adv: 2 escape routes.
    Rt: 9 points out of 10
    * at least 3 players.

I think the trench gun might be very handy for the window keepers.

the glitch can become helpful for a minefield (thats the reason you need to close the stairs) zombies won't come from the teleporter area.
    MINE THE AREA TOWARDS THE TELEPORTER ROOM COMPLETELY, WHEN YOU GET OVERWHELMED, THE MINES DO ALL YOUR DIRTY WORK!!!

A.Georges
    pwn3dn00b97

ageorges wrote:

The novel continious, I have read PureShoota's post about an 18th set-up and 8th location to describe. The credit goes to him, since I'm just the messenger.

Su: Thompson stairs closed!!!!! 1 or 2 covering the balcony windows. 2 other players cover the bridge how they see fit.
    Esc: depends. Bridge overwhelmed = go into the Z-B teleporter. Inner room overwhelmed = retreat to power generator courtyard.
    Adv: 2 escape routes.
    Rt: 9 points out of 10
    * at least 3 players.

I think the trench gun might be very handy for the window keepers.

the glitch can become helpful for a minefield (thats the reason you need to close the stairs) zombies won't come from the teleporter area.
    MINE THE AREA TOWARDS THE TELEPORTER ROOM COMPLETELY, WHEN YOU GET OVERWHELMED, THE MINES DO ALL YOUR DIRTY WORK!!!

A.Georges

i'm sorry to PureShoota but i'd have to disagree with his strategy for the reason that the 2 escape routes idea may backfire, lets say the bridge is overwhelmed so the team try running into teleporter B, theres to many zombies coming into the inner room via window and stairs, all routes of escape are cut off and the team are completely outflanked. i'd say they dont last another minute. ( unless they can, somehow, plough through the zombies to escape )
    ageorges
    No, if you keep those stairs closed, not a single zombie will break through any barricade behind the double tap doorway(as long as you don't pass through the door). So you have enough time to mine the inner room and the teleporter area. You will not get flanked while retreating.

But one IS for certain: The windows are getting flooded fast and brutal. If you let your guard down for 10 seconds, there are definetely 5 zombies on that window at the same time breaking it down. Try to kill five zombies on the same window with each 2 seconds a new one coming by. the windows get overwhelmed soon. SO YOU REALLY NEED 4 PLAYERS.

good luck out there and kick some ass.
    mister.d
    is 37 good with 2 persons
    ageorges
    NiteHawk, I was thinking about you strategy involving someone going solo in the Tommie Room. I was just playing a random game. I thought about the Juggernog Balcony Combo Animal Lab. 2 players on the Juggernog Balcony: 1 on Windows, Best obtains the Wunderwaffe to help the players in Animal Lab. The other covers the Bridge. 2 players in the Animal Lab: 1 on the Windows and 1 Front Gunner.
    I also thought about Catwalk Combo Tommie Room. 2 Rambos by the Power Generator and 1 covering their backs on the Catwalk. 1 in the Tommie Room.
    But these are not formed that the effectiveness of the Wunderwaffe can be helpful.
    What about the 2 players in the Alley Way, 1 on the Catwalk/ in the Tommie Room and 1 above the Alley Way. I don't think that the one above the Alley Way will have a lot to shoot at. Zombies spawning at the courtyard will go to the Catwalk. Mainframe area moves to the Alley Way. Juggernog Balcony and Animal Lab moves to the A teleporter.
    But this one seems pretty good working: 2 in the A teleporter Room, each a window. 2 in the Animal Lab, 1 on both windows and 1 as front Gunner.

Every single players hits the big group hard in their ass:
    Z-A upper window watcher: Wunderwaffe, no more explanation requiered.
    Z-A teleport window watcher: keeps window secure and is the last to hit the big group. Also zombies coming from the trench gun window will come at him.
    Animal Lab Window Watcher: throws a grenade through the windows into the Alley Way and Hits the big group when his windows are clear.
    Animal Lab Gunner: Stays in the back of the room, while firing up every round he has to kill/hurt as many as he can.

I the gunner in Lab is outta ammo, he runs to the Z-A and buys MP40 ammo or Trench Gun ammo. in the first event, the window watcher in Z-A will take over his job.

Every single player takes great effort in hitting the big group of zombies, to weaken them enough before they reach the window watcher in the Z-A. Keep the door leading to the mainframe irself closed, Aslo for the stairs in the Lab.

ageorges
    Continueing from last post...

So you know the Set-up now. When someone is down but the main Gunner in the Lab. This last person activates the barrier how he sees fit (Monkey, Wunder, Ray, Assault)
    If the Main Gunner in the Lab goes down, which occurs rarely because he is in the back of the room. The window keeper in his area will revive him. Simple as that.
    When the Window Keeper in the Teleport area gets too much heat from the flow of Zombies, the Front Gunner moves in closer towards the Zombie Stream to prevent any undead lifesigns from entering the telport room. Except for the window on his right of course, they will continue to move to the indow keeper in the Teleport area.
    When his windows are secure and help is required, the Lab Window Keeper Helps the front gunner and softens the pressure even more.
    If the Window Watcher in the Z-A gets into trouble, he just steps back, but not IN the teleport. If he does, the zombie will attack the Upper Window Watcher. He just stands with his back to the wall opposite of the big glass wall overlooking the machinery.

The Window Keeper in Z-A and the Front Gunner should have as many big guns possible. The WunderWaffe is reserved for the Upper Window Watcher and the Lab Window keeper has a choice what guns he has.

Z-A:
    Upper Window: Wunderwaffe + Ray Gun/Reaper/Gibs + Afterburner/Gut Shot
    Window Keeper: 115 Accelerator/Barracuda FUA11/Ray Gun + Reaper/Gibs/Gut Shot + Afterburner/own choice
    Lab:
    Window: Gut Shot/Flamethrower/Double Barrel + PTRS-41/Ray Gun + (Grenade Launcher would be good) Own Choice
    Fornt Gunner: Accelerator/Barracuda/Ray Gun + Reaper/Gibs + Own Choice

Also, a monkey is no unneccessary luxury for everyone. But only use them for Max Ammo/Nuke/Downed Player/Buying Ammo.

This can probably only be practiced by good skilled players, since it requires good communciation, skill in switching wether to attack or soften the group. Conserving ammo by not shooting a billion of bullets on just 3 zombies....

I like to play this one with Cool79Breeze, Pwnednoob or Nitehawk one day (Soon). Because I know they can handle this easily.
    ageorges

-PictureFrame- wrote:

You maybe mind leaving your Gamertag of PSN here, I could add you if you want and play a game with my/your other 360/PS friends

Can't wait to fully test the last guide I made with you guys.
    ageorges
    I forgot to mention that the Lab Front Gunner can do a Quick Hord-Up starting at the Double Tap Balcony, ending in the Alley Way. Activate the barrier and the Upper Window Watcher has spared a Wunderwaffe bullet.
    I suppose the Window Keeper in the Z-A will have the second least amount of zombies killed, because the Upper Window Watcher close to him shoots the Wunderwaffe at the group and Lab Gunner does a good job too. The Window Keeper in Z-A only concerns about his Window, the one near Trench Gun and some Zombies breaking through past the lab Gunner.
    Don't forget to stand in the back of the room when you are the Lab Gunner, like this you won't get slaughtered by them zombies. The Lab Window Watcher can aid when possible.
    If the Wunderwaffe player shoots enough zombies with a single shot per group, there's almost nothing to worry.
    Also, the Wunderwaffe/Upper Window Watcher is the person that keeps a zombie at his window, he has the least to worry about. The Lab Window Watcher has 2 windows to cover, so he has a tougher job doing so.

Good luck out there, I think I have said everything I have to.         

A.Georges
    ThePuniSh3R
    Very thorough! I'd be interested in trying this strat out. Are you around this weekend?
    ageorges

ThePuniSh3R wrote:

Very thorough! I'd be interested in trying this strat out. Are you around this weekend?

It would be excellent, my dear comrade. Haha, I've communist traits.

If you have got skilled friends, feel free to ask if their available.
    ageorges
    I have gathered 2 other skilled friends, so were full for friday or saturday, the choice is yours.

But both days are good too.

CU Tomorrow or Saturday.

A.Georges
    ThePuniSh3R
    I might be able to do both - i'll probably be around from 9pm GMT
    ageorges
    I am resurrecting this one, just before everyone leaves for Black Ops.

We’ll jump right away to level 10. At this point, you should have gathered some decent weaponry and divided the roles. As soon as someone obtains a Browning, MG, PPSh, Ray Gun or Wunderwaffe, the roles are divided immediately. If you obtain a Wunderwaffe, never take a Browning or MG and vice versa.

We have picked location Z-B for this one.

In this play, we have given each player a role with a fitting name: Backscratcher, Guardian Angel, Obliterator and Bait.

The Backscratcher’s job is to maintain the Heavy Weaponry. He stands in the door gap leading into Z-B. You are only allowed to take Heavy Weaponry from the box after he has his weapons, not earlier. This player needs his weapons badly.

The task resting upon the Guardian Angel’s shoulder is to guard the Backscratcher and the Obliterator while they are doing their job. He has the advantage to fill his 2 or 3 weapon slots with whatever he wants. The main task is to keep at least one zombie alive at his window. It is important that this zombie has every limb, so that means no blown off hands, arms or legs, unless he tries to kill you often enough. Never let him climb through the window.

The Obliterator has the most funny and excitable job to handle. He is the person to carry a Wunderwaffe, and only him. The other slots are his to choose. He guards the inner window and shoots the zombies that chase the Bait. He doesn’t need to keep a zombie at his window at all. If he cannot obtain the Wunderwaffe, the Panzerschreck or the Grenade Launcher will do fine too. More information regarding this particular person is added at the end of this play.

The Bait has the most nerve-breaking, pant-shitting, sweating job to do, unless this potential player is expert at this job, which is also recommended. As the name explains, he acts as a bait for the hungry zombies. His weaponry consists of anything but the Wunderwaffe and Heavy Guns. He starts onto the Double Tap Balcony. As soon some zombies come running, he should jump off and run, really run, towards Z-C. Sprint up onto the Catwalk. As soon as the zombies come running up the stairs, you should be standing in the broken window, ready to jump down when your path down is clear. If you see no undead obstructions, jump off and run into the Alley Way. Wait at the end of the Alley Way and wait for the zombies to catch up. When they have reached the window closest to you, run up onto the Mainframe Platform. Wait for the zombies to run up the few stairs. After that, jump off that platform and run into the Thompson Room. Run alongside the wall opposite of the stairs. Turn around when you are near the potential box spawn location, shoot some rounds into the huge herd. At this point, the Obliterator should shoot his Wunderwaffe at the zombies running at the end of the herd. If he shoots the zombies running up front, the Wunderwaffe might hit the Bait or you wasted a bullet because you could easily shoot a dead body. When the Bait shot some rounds into the herd without getting hit, he should sprint up the stairs and back to the Double Tap Balcony. When the herd runs up the stairs behind the Bait, the Backscratcher uses his MG/Browning on them. But he must make sure that he does not attract the herd, making it come towards Z-B. The Bait should repeat the process over and over.

The advantages here are that the Bait and Guardian Angel can switch roles as many times as they want, since their weaponry is free-choice. The Obliterator only shoots 1, maximum 2 rounds into the herd when they pass by the Thompson Room. You never should forget to mine Z-B. This is very important when the room might suddenly be invaded, but that is not allowed to occur. I should advise you to have the Thompson or Type-100 in your arsenal, but it’s not necessarily if you manage well with other guns.

We’ll jump right away to level 10. At this point, you should have gathered some decent weaponry and divided the roles. As soon as someone obtains a Browning, MG, PPSh, Ray Gun or Wunderwaffe, the roles are divided immediately. If you obtain a Wunderwaffe, never take a Browning or MG and vice versa.

We have picked location Z-A for this one.

In this play, we have given each player a role with a fitting name: Backscratcher, Guardian Angel, Obliterator and Bait.

Just some repeated info.

The Backscratcher is the main Front Gunner. He stands in Z-A, but with view into the Lab. His job is as it was in the last play.

The Guardian Angel guards the window closest to the Grenade buy point. It is very handy if he has some sort of Long Range Explosives e.g. Panzerschreck, Grenade Launcher or C3000 b1at. This might help the Backscratcher if he needs some help.

The Obliterator has better view where he stands now compared with the one in the previous play. He guards the window overlooking the Alley Way. Carrying a Wunderwaffe, he does the same job like previous play. Guarding the window and shooting the zombie attracted by the Bait.

The Bait has the exact same route as before. His herd gets shot by the Obliterator in the Alley Way and he shoots them himself in the Thompson Room, but very briefly to prevent zombies from obstructing the stairs.

The MP40 might be potential weapon for any of the player, though it can only be used as an emergency- only weapon, due to its low ammunition capacity. This area is perfectly suited for being mined with Betties.

Notes*

If the Bait grows tired of being the Bait, he returns to the Room where the rest of his team is, activates the closest barrier on the way and stays there, acting as a front gunner until the round is over. The guardian Angel takes over his job, while he does the Guardian Angel’s job.

If the any of the players notices a Max Ammo, they mention it to every other player that they need to be ready for a monkey to be thrown. When the Monkey is ready to be thrown, the Front Gunner or the Bait, whoever is closer, should already be on their way to grab it. When a Nuke or Insta-Kill appears, don’t use your monkey right away. You better observe the area to see when it’s best to grab it. You don’t need to throw a monkey because you can easily make it back to the team with a Nuke or Insta-Kill.
    pwn3dn00b97

ageorges wrote:

No, if you keep those stairs closed, not a single zombie will break through any barricade behind the double tap doorway(as long as you don't pass through the door). So you have enough time to mine the inner room and the teleporter area. You will not get flanked while retreating.

But one IS for certain: The windows are getting flooded fast and brutal. If you let your guard down for 10 seconds, there are definetely 5 zombies on that window at the same time breaking it down. Try to kill five zombies on the same window with each 2 seconds a new one coming by. the windows get overwhelmed soon. SO YOU REALLY NEED 4 PLAYERS.

good luck out there and kick some ass.

hmmm i see your point, well thought out explanation comrade.
    ageorges
    Another resurrection. Don't let this one die again because my resurrect magic is drained.

Combo: Double Tap + Juggernog + Animal Lab FULLY TESTED AND WORKING.

No need for skilled players, only for those who don't soil their pants.

Since I got into the Double Tap Glitch that keep the zombies from coming through the Inner Room, I have developed, tested and approved this strategy for decent use. You know that, if you keep the Tommie Stairs closed and don't enter the room above, you won't get attacked from behind while camping on the Double Tap Balcony.

You need 4 players certainly. 1 player guards the 2 windows on the Double Tap Balcony. This is easy because they are placed opposite of each other. Just stand at 1 window and you are able to kill the zombies breaking down the other window. 1 player guards the Juggernog windows, which is also easy. Guard 1 window and shoot at the other window. 2 players stay in the Animal Lab. 1 of them is the permanent Front Gunner and the other is half-time Window Watcher and half-time Front Gunner.

Once the team in the Animal Lab are getting overwhelmed, they retreat back onto the Double Tap Balcony, along with the player on the Juggernog Balcony. Once the round is over, you can go back to your original position. If you get overwhelmed on the Double Tap Balcony, you retreat into Z-B. If you get overwhelmed often and feel that you can't manage it anymore, you stay in Z-B and have one player be the Bait. This guide is as I explained in the previous resurrection.

Good luck out there.

A.Georges