1 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next 140 Replies Latest reply: Sep 4, 2010 8:52 AM by fsck Go to original post RSS
  • 135. Re: Dedi servers? What a crock of s**te!
    DarkXeRoX
    heh talk about a knife in the back with this bs...

Atleast EA selected a bunch of providers than just on so atleast u can pick.

There are soo many better providers out there and having it all at the one provider will prolly end up them not being able to cope with the presure, couldnt u atleast select a few providers per country or continent ?

And then there is steam and vac ... i mean pb can be bad at times but vac for mw2 was hacked before the game got bloody released what makes u sure that that wont be the case this time ?

And the fact that steam has a habbit of being fairly unreliable on top of that.

Im glad i didnt preorder it as i already had a feeling u lot would backstab the pc community and look what a suprise....

Why arnt there any decent developers around these days that actualy make games for the community and make ppl go all omfg this game is awesome man etc etc now its just about the cash and greed. Sure because its another cod game there be plenty of ppl buying it but unlike the good ol days the game wont last but u already solved that by spitting out games before ppl realise the last one was ****. Bunch of jewish lama's u lot are.
  • 136. Re: Dedi servers? What a crock of s**te!
    SystemUK
    Oh well it don't look like PC gamers have got any companies left to make games for us that we can count on being made for us the way we need them any more

Whats with all these big companies screwing us PC gamers over one way or another just to try and score a little extra cash for themselves??? Well you know what your a bunch a muppets, this sort of BAD move is going to do the complete opposite and loss you money as well as a large amount of supporters (me being one of them) so you can shove your pre-order and any future games where the sun don't shine!

Looks like DICE, Activision and Treyarch are all uber fails this year. TBH this has been one **** and ****** up year for PC gamers First MW2 is epic fail with no dedi servers, then BC2 is just ****** up and DICE don't want to listen to us and now Treyarch do the same low trick of only giving its server files to the one most expensive GSP.

WHAT A ******* JOKE!!!!
  • 137. Re: Dedi servers? What a crock of s**te!
    yce teh chease

monk123 wrote:

stop crying *****

shut up, treyarch wouldn't have bothered making this new forum if they didn't care about feedback and what people here is saying.

I have started playing team fortress 2 now, really a great pc game, as long as the server you play on don't have more than 20 maxplayers. so I might just stick with that.
  • 138. Re: Dedi servers? What a crock of s**te!
    yce teh chease

SystemUK wrote:

Oh well it don't look like PC gamers have got any companies left to make games for us that we can count on being made for us the way we need them any more

Whats with all these big companies screwing us PC gamers over one way or another just to try and score a little extra cash for themselves??? Well you know what your a bunch a muppets, this sort of BAD move is going to do the complete opposite and loss you money as well as a large amount of supporters (me being one of them) so you can shove your pre-order and any future games where the sun don't shine!

Looks like DICE, Activision and Treyarch are all uber fails this year. TBH this has been one **** and **** up year for PC gamers First MW2 is epic fail with no dedi servers, then BC2 is just **** up and DICE don't want to listen to us and now Treyarch do the same low trick of only giving its server files to the one most expensive GSP.

WHAT A **** JOKE!!!!

at least we still got valve.
  • 139. Re: Dedi servers? What a crock of s**te!
    [SC]Gunslinger

yce teh chease wrote:

SystemUK wrote:

Looks like DICE, Activision and Treyarch are all uber fails this year. TBH this has been one **** and **** up year for PC gamers First MW2 is epic fail with no dedi servers, then BC2 is just **** up and DICE don't want to listen to us and now Treyarch do the same low trick of only giving its server files to the one most expensive GSP.

WHAT A **** JOKE!!!!

at least we still got valve.

Half Life 2 Episode 3 - where is it?!!

Anyway, back on track......... I've tweeted JD and pcdev, but they don't want to reply obviously, wouldn't it be nice if they actually posted on these forums sometimes?

Given the fact there are still well over 10000 CoD4 servers running, at a guess we could expect 15000? 20000? Maybe even more than that for Black Ops servers at launch - how the hell is ONE GSP going to cope with that? Absolutely ludicrous!
1 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next