1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 140 Replies Latest reply: Sep 4, 2010 8:52 AM by fsck Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: Dedi servers? What a crock of s**te!

Afmo wrote:

oh what BS.

We all know you're going to buy it.  There's really no need for cluttering up the main page with all this crap.  I mean seriously, do you honestly think that coming here and parroting the same thing every other chicken little is saying is going to change anyone's mind?

Put away the feigned outrage.  If you weren't going to buy it, you wouldn't be sitting here ******** about it. The opposite of love isn't hate, its indifference.  Besides, we all know you're going to buy it so you can come back and say A) all your ******** worked if the game turns out good or B) say "i told you so" if it turns out crappy.

GIve it a rest.

Not knowing what's happening here?  Your not the sharpest knife in the drawer‎.
  • 61. Re: Dedi servers? What a crock of s**te!
    anoreo
    Dedis are confirmed for Black Ops so whats the big issue
  • 62. Re: Dedi servers? What a crock of s**te!
    Artian

Dante2010 wrote:

10-78 Busterking wrote:

http://www.10-78.com/Pics/screwed2.jpg

I thought that picture was a little lame, if you don't mind me saying. Also, COD will not be dead as long as the "pub" player can play on a dedicated server. This game is clearly targeted at them - the "casual gamer". The only people to loose out here are clans who rent 1 or 2 boxes and run multiple servers from them. Getting this game for your clan is going to be costly in that respect.

To say COD is dead on the PC because it doesnt have public server files is just not true. It's just dead for certain quarters of the community.

Which is the same quarters that end up hosting 90% of all servers in any given game. Clans host most, if not all, the servers of a given game and they're the ones most dissatisfied now, they've gone through bad company 2 locked down features and don't want to go through that again.

And yeah, I don't see pubbers and casuals renting servers either. So if there is no support from the clans for this game I don't expect to see a lot of servers either and by consequence a lot of players able to play games.
  • 63. Re: Dedi servers? What a crock of s**te!
    afmo

10-78 Busterking wrote:

Afmo wrote:

oh what BS.

We all know you're going to buy it.  There's really no need for cluttering up the main page with all this crap.  I mean seriously, do you honestly think that coming here and parroting the same thing every other chicken little is saying is going to change anyone's mind?

Put away the feigned outrage.  If you weren't going to buy it, you wouldn't be sitting here ******** about it. The opposite of love isn't hate, its indifference.  Besides, we all know you're going to buy it so you can come back and say A) all your ******** worked if the game turns out good or B) say "i told you so" if it turns out crappy.

GIve it a rest.

Irony overload
  • 64. Re: Dedi servers? What a crock of s**te!
    Artian

PaulOuelette wrote:

I'm just guessing that until they let us customize servers (modded tools are confirmed, no ?) they are going with GS. I'm pretty sure they'll extend server hosting to other GSPs afterwards.

I think we just won't see the COD4-COD5 hosting model anymore, so we better get used to it. I don't see this to be any different than BC2, which works for our clan, except for lan parties and competition mode, of course. I assume Treyarch will be more agile in these areas than EA, whose patching process is slow and cumbersome.

I hate Steam since MW2, but let's not forget that PB is not perfect either and we'll be able to patrol our servers for cheaters.

Just my 2 cents.

So we should all bend down and take it and accept that we should have inferior products and features?

Sorry, not me, I'm not a corporate whore who will whore myself and become a raving idiot just to play the latest game. Others are free to do so though and from what I'm seeing they already are. Sheep will be sheep I guess.

Change does not equal evolution. Change does not equal good. I'm off to find alternatives because thank goodness they exist.
  • 65. Re: Dedi servers? What a crock of s**te!

Afmo wrote:

10-78 Busterking wrote:

Afmo wrote:

oh what BS.

GIve it a rest.

Irony overload

Yep, that makes you a lot sharper.... LOL
  • 66. Re: Dedi servers? What a crock of s**te!
    pshawnu
    This is total BS. Treyarch has folded just like the others. Cant even grow their own pair.
  • 67. Re: Dedi servers? What a crock of s**te!
    pshawnu
    gameservers are not even the best. not even close. Theres at least 5 other providers that have better support, better service, and
    far more friendlier staff that doesnt try to find a way NOT to help you.

This is a joke
  • 68. Re: Dedi servers? What a crock of s**te!
    arthas125
    k, this is just sad, i won't be buying BO now, i'll rather pirate it and play combat training or whatever the **** the new bot thing is called, damnit this is so ******* stupid, i was looking foward to this     shame on you treyarch, shame on you 
  • 69. Re: Dedi servers? What a crock of s**te!
    Nallows

arthas125 wrote:

k, this is just sad, i won't be buying BO now, i'll rather pirate it and play combat training or whatever the **** the new bot thing is called, damnit this is so **** stupid, i was looking foward to this     shame on you treyarch, shame on you 

lol, don't lie.  You have 1,400 posts and love COD.  You'll but it just like the rest.
1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next