16 Replies Latest reply: Sep 13, 2010 6:36 PM by joshj0215 RSS

Emblem Editor

joshj0215
I have 3 ideas for the Emblem Editor, please read them all as the descriptions aren't that long.

Save Emblem
I do not know if this is in the game, but if you make an emblem, you should be able to save it so you can switch emblems. I am pretty sure they would include this, as it is kind of common sense,

Prestige Lock
You just finished perfecting your emblem, but your about to prestige. I think you should be able to 'lock' one emblem (could be a prestige award for the even prestiges, you start with one then get 2 on seconds prestige, up to 5). The emblem can't be worn until you unlock all the pieces of it.

Send Emblem
This is kind of self explanatory, but it would work great for clans who have their own 'emblem' so people would know who they are. It would be almost impossible to recreate an emblem in the exact same way I think.
  • Re: Emblem Editor
    These are good ideas. I would hope your emblem and title wouldn't disappear after you prestige, because it would suck having to make an elaborate design all over again.
    mojocu

IshiGoturi wrote:

These are good ideas. I would hope your emblem and title wouldn't disappear after you prestige, because it would suck having to make an elaborate design all over again.

Imagine all the dirty crap were going to see as emblems since we can edit them.  With~ 12 characters you can make a picture of just about anything.
    Blent
    Yeah..
    I think we should be able to report that aswell
    I mean the dirty things :P

Ideas are preety good actually
    joshj0215
    Thank you everyone
    and you should be able to report dirty emblems, 2 circles and an oval will probably be used a lot by 12 year olds.
    those are great ideas
    i would never report an emblem though since its an M rated game and if your playing it you should be able to handle looking at 2 circles and an oval
    All good ideas, I actually wonder how prestiging will effect emblems, if they reset or what...
    great ideas dude!

would be nonsense if you were'nt able to save and send emblems - how should a clan use the same emblem??
    Explosive Ice
    These are excellent ideas. I most likely won't be doing anything too cool, so I won't need them, but I know some people will be doing some awesome stuff. I know I won't need the send an emblem feature because my friends will most likely join the 12 yr olds and use nothing but 2 circles and an oval. I look forward to the report feature
    Morous
    great idea .. but it would be abused quite a lot
    timbailin
    i think that you should lose everything when you prestige, that way the game wont be boring, but every time you prestige you should get like a camo or something new
    joshj0215

timbailin wrote:

i think that you should lose everything when you prestige, that way the game wont be boring, but every time you prestige you should get like a camo or something new

But if you spend hours making an emblem, do you really want to lose it?
    DownedGunner

IshiGoturi wrote:

+1 OP, I agree. Good ideas
    HaloFreak7777

Blent wrote:

Yeah..

If you can't handle "immature" or "offensive" emblems then don't play an "M" rated game that contains people swearing, murdering people, and get rewarded for headshots and stabbing someone to death.....
    joshj0215

HaloFreak7777 wrote:

Blent wrote:

Yeah..

If you can't handle "immature" or "offensive" emblems then don't play an "M" rated game that contains people swearing, murdering people, and get rewarded for headshots and stabbing someone to death.....

We can handle it but do you really want to see a penis shaped emblem? Its immature as in childish.
    boxoffire59
    I was thinking the same thing about the sending emblems part. You can hand them out to people in your clan. Clan Tags are nothing, doesn't mean you in a clan because you randomly put in an existing clan name. The Emblem should be a good way to show that you are a LEGIT member of that clan.
    joshj0215

boxoffire59 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing about the sending emblems part. You can hand them out to people in your clan. Clan Tags are nothing, doesn't mean you in a clan because you randomly put in an existing clan name. The Emblem should be a good way to show that you are a LEGIT member of that clan.

Perfect so you know someone with the clan tag [OpTc] is really Optic, and not some poser