1 2 3 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: May 21, 2013 8:48 AM by robertpharrison RSS

Camping - A Debate

Brookes321PS3
Camping - Stategic or annoying?

In your opinion is camping strategic or is it just noobs sitting and no skill involved. Personally i really don't think its that annoying but sometimes when it's blatent i have no skill so lets get noob tube one man army stealth perks and sit in the corner... then i get mad. And then it loses the game for me because i just keep going for him and feeding his kills.

And on Black ops equipment like Camera spike,decoy and motion sensor, it looks like the camping continues. There is always the rc car.. but we'll have to wait for the 9th to see.

What are your thoughts?
  • 1. Re: Camping - A Debate
    Brian.+

Brookes321PS3 wrote:

Camping - Stategic or annoying?

In your opinion is camping strategic or is it just noobs sitting and no skill involved. Personally i really don't think its that annoying but sometimes when it's blatent i have no skill so lets get noob tube one man army stealth perks and sit in the corner... then i get mad. And then it loses the game for me because i just keep going for him and feeding his kills.

And on Black ops equipment like Camera spike,decoy and motion sensor, it looks like the camping continues. There is always the rc car.. but we'll have to wait for the 9th to see.

What are your thoughts?

People tried to explain to me and my friends last night after I told him to quit sitting in a ******* corner with their heartbeat sensors. He replied to me in real war you don't run out, then again there isn't heartbeat sensors in real war. Needless to say all 3 of them only got 1 kill on search... Then they tried to tell us we suck after we just destroyed the 4-0. Campers have no skill involved and are just afraid to lose their streak.
  • 2. Re: Camping - A Debate
    xRemyy
    Lets say
    Camper #1 Behind a car firing on an enemy position where he knows they are. That fine with me

Camper #2 Hiding in a Dark Corner with a Silenced gun and Cold Blooded. FXCK HIM
  • 3. Re: Camping - A Debate
    killerpatato
    depends if you are stretigically camping or just plain camping 

also camping in search and team deathmatch is compleatly diff
  • 4. Re: Camping - A Debate
    killerpatato
    depends if you are stretigically camping or just plain camping 

also camping in search and team deathmatch is compleatly diff
  • 5. Re: Camping - A Debate
    Brookes321PS3
    Yeah camping behind a car aiming at a corner because you know a guy IS DEFINATLY going to run around any second then get on with the game is fine.

But sitting in the corner of the big building at the back of Invasion... well now some stupid s**t is going down..
  • 6. Re: Camping - A Debate
    The_Taco_Guy
    COD is more of a run and gun game while games like MGS4 or SOCOM or even MAG is more like wait and be strategic.
    as 4 campers in COD maybe they're just trying to get that last headshot to get gold camo or just tryin to finsh a challenge, or maybe trying to get that killstreak that is needed to complete a specific challenge or even trying to there KDR which pointless BTW in tip-top shape
  • 7. Re: Camping - A Debate
    Willis64781
    Camping is annoying. Especially when the whole other team is camping all the time. Its strategic but completely annoying, camping is for those new to the game people who are to afraid to get killed and think that everyone is okay with it. On HTM I will sometimes kill the guys who are camping on my team, not usually because the get really pissed off. So, ya... Its annoying
  • 8. Re: Camping - A Debate
    killerpatato
    search is search the objective is to either defend or attack and the game would be fun if the people  did exactly that i hate when the rolls reverse if you are defending there is no purpose to run out like and idiot and get your head taken off by a sniper, you should sit back and watch the objective while they come to you cause you cant lose if they never plant
  • 9. Re: Camping - A Debate
    Brookes321PS3
    The only camping that i am okay with is a sniper at the back at the map defending the team.

Because IRL that's what snipers do, so it's alrite.
1 2 3 Previous Next