1 2 3 4 Previous Next 140 Replies Latest reply: Nov 3, 2010 12:30 PM by Xeno Prodigy Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: CoD: Black Ops Nazi Zombies Characters
    captindude
    I thought dempsey was cool.
  • 11. Re: CoD: Black Ops Nazi Zombies Characters
    Xeno Prodigy
    Great responses guys, Th3_Im0rtal great quotes lol.
    Actually guys, when I said character from WaW, I meant any, not just from Nazi Zombies. That being said, I'd love to see Buck or that Russian guy, the high up one that was always helping Dimitri, cant remember his name. Lol.
  • 12. Re: CoD: Black Ops Nazi Zombies Characters
    jordanmacd
    I hope you realize i wont be nazi zombies more like russian or vietcong zombies plus its been confirmed that one russian character from WaW will be returning for a part in the singleplayer
  • 13. Re: CoD: Black Ops Nazi Zombies Characters
    I814K3
    Nazi Zombies is just the name that separates it from any other zombie mode/game out there. Of course it won't be Nazi Zombies...though the GKNOVA6 site actually shows the Nazi Zombies...anyways I like Nikolai and Dempsey were an awesome team. Takaeo wasn't as amusing. Richtofen was up there as well. It would be a nice surprise to see one of these three in single player.
  • 14. Re: CoD: Black Ops Nazi Zombies Characters
    Nikolai if the timeline would have fit well but it doesn't so ... maybe his son i am thinking?? ( if he had 1 )
    coz nikolai would either be dead or too old to fight zombies let alone have that kind of stamina for running, also heart attacks on the characters would be a problem so we would need some kind of son/daughter/ offspring or relation
  • 15. Re: CoD: Black Ops Nazi Zombies Characters
    Tinman100

eliteskwill wrote:

Nikolai if the timeline would have fit well but it doesn't so ... maybe his son i am thinking?? ( if he had 1 )
    coz nikolai would either be dead or too old to fight zombies let alone have that kind of stamina for running, also heart attacks on the characters would be a problem so we would need some kind of son/daughter/ offspring or relation

there is always the teleporter malfunction idea thats listed somewhere in the forum
  • 16. Re: CoD: Black Ops Nazi Zombies Characters
    Kannibal-ox
    I want them all to comeback, but Takeo is kinda weak. They need to give him more of a personality like the other three.

1. Richtofen
    2. Dempsey
    3. Nikolai
    4. Takeo
  • 17. Re: CoD: Black Ops Nazi Zombies Characters
    xRStaRxTH3KiiNG
    Dr. Richtofen is cool but Nikolai is a BEAST! Nikolai for sure.
  • 18. Re: CoD: Black Ops Nazi Zombies Characters
    RabbotSam

wdfddsfs wrote:

I might be the only one to like Dempsey's right ? :o

Yes, probably.

I did find this post on the MW24/7  forum that offers some speculation into the return of characters: http://forums.digitalwarfare247.com/index.php?/topic/32026-my-zombie-theory/

But all of this could be strictly wishful thinking.

Nikolai for sure
  • 19. Re: CoD: Black Ops Nazi Zombies Characters
    allaboutthejebus
    To clear some things up for you all the "russian guy" form W@W is Reznov. He will be in black ops nad it makes me happy because he is the russian chuck norris wait i take that back he is better than chuck lol. I think there should be new characters for the zombies mode because lets face it they would all be pretty old especially Richtofen seeing as he was an officer. theyd be 60 plus in black ops so i think there should a
    American special forces guy
    a Spetnaz guy
    a viet cong guy
    and a cuban Tropas guy
    the cuban could kinda make fun of qoutes form scar face but make them more awesome and make cracks about wiping coke from his nose and "long live fidel!"
    the special forces guy i could imagine being somehwat like dempsy but cooler, be more cool head insted of testosterone driven.
    and since we all love Nikolai and some would go down on him lol the spetnaz guy could be his son and have similiar qoutes or even brag about his dad. If they made the vietcong guy anything like takeo id be pissed because Takeo sucked except for "monkey i choose you!"
1 2 3 4 Previous Next