sorry i bothered
  • Re: RARE BLUE wireless controller
    lolitsSparky
    ill pass
    Do I smell advertising?
    DanielWW2
    1) The controller is probably modded with a blue led instead of a green one.
    2) Advertisement means BAN.

livinloud204 wrote:

Hello,
    i just came into possession of 2 of the limited edition blue 360 controllers (around $100 for both of them). I only wanted one but the guy i bought them from would only sell them to me as a pair so now im looking to sell my second one. it is practically brand new. i have used it for a few MW2 matches to make sure it works properally and it does. they do not sell these controllers any more and they are very hard to find still working. i have looked into buying the ones on ebay and amazon but i found they were either not original microsoft shells or they were broken. i want to sell my second controller. if anyone is interested please send me a message with your offer and post it below. i will get back to you ASAP. now is your chance to get your hand on a very limited controller for a good price.
    thanks for your interest

hard to find? i bought one from a guy off ebay new in box for $35, brand new in original packaging like a week ago. Also said over 10 available on the page. Yes I am talking about the Microsoft blue 360 controller.

DanielWW2 wrote:

1) The controller is probably modded with a blue led instead of a green one.
    2) Advertisement means BAN.

livinloud204 wrote:

Hello,
    i just came into possession of 2 of the limited edition blue 360 controllers (around $100 for both of them). I only wanted one but the guy i bought them from would only sell them to me as a pair so now im looking to sell my second one. it is practically brand new. i have used it for a few MW2 matches to make sure it works properally and it does. they do not sell these controllers any more and they are very hard to find still working. i have looked into buying the ones on ebay and amazon but i found they were either not original microsoft shells or they were broken. i want to sell my second controller. if anyone is interested please send me a message with your offer and post it below. i will get back to you ASAP. now is your chance to get your hand on a very limited controller for a good price.
    thanks for your interest

sorry didnt realize........never really take time to read all the requirements for forums so i posted it in off topic to be safe, guess that was an epic fail

ScreamBloodyGore wrote:

hard to find? i bought one from a guy off ebay new in box for $35, brand new in original packaging like a week ago. Also said over 10 available on the page. Yes I am talking about the Microsoft blue 360 controller.

idk if its the same one i have cuz i know microsoft did make two different blue controllers that they dont make anymore
    its not modded with a blue led. i has the blue shell instead of the white/black one and i didnt realize that you couldnt advertise so my bad, im sorry. as you can tell ive only posted a handfull of times so i didnt know also like ive been searching for how to delete my post and i cant
  • Re: CLEAR BLUE easy tester
    SoylentBob
    They're digital now. They clearly state "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant" in a LCD.
    They result may still be clear, but it's no longer blue.