1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 226 Replies Latest reply: Dec 4, 2011 8:08 AM by 2Phat2Tech Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Wager Matches=Turtle Beaches
    meca_666

PaperTank wrote:

ussdoomnoodle wrote:

I've got a pair of trittons I use so I can play and not bother wife, works great, except when i wear them I yell extra loud... hahahha. she's gonna be reeeeaaaaalllly happy on the 9th at 3am when I wake her up yelling BULLSHIT!

Haha I have the same problem with my G35's XD

I have X-4's and this sounds like my house. I don't know how many times my wife has told me she can still hear me screaming at the "kids" on xbox.

BTW: No perks in Wager matches. Where's your ninja now mwahahahha
  • 31. Re: Wager Matches=Turtle Beaches
    nothin relly wrong about that but i think they gonna remove footstep from that gamemode
  • 32. Re: Wager Matches=Turtle Beaches
    weirdnrd101
    any gaming head set works for that
    personally i love my tritons
  • 33. Re: Wager Matches=Turtle Beaches
    My preference is for my Tritton AX720s. They were about $140, and don't require batteries because they're wired, not wireless.
    I prefer this, not to mention the true Dolby Digital input on the decoder module.

The reason these are better than $30 Skull Candy, is because you get what you pay for.
    Skull Candy is cheesy high-school crap, whereas Tritton and Astro are high end, high quality (that you can hear) systems.

The difference in audio quality between my old TB X31s, and my Tritton AX720s is freaking amazing. I can't believe how much better they sound than that old Turtle Beach set.
  • 34. Re: Wager Matches=Turtle Beaches
    OwNaGeIzMyGaMe
    My MATSUI TV works as a turtle beach with the sound modes on it countless times ive span around because i heard my self walking
  • 35. Re: Wager Matches=Turtle Beaches
    fromrussiawiluv

brendonkd13 wrote:

my skull candy gaming headset will be on and ready

if you havent seen or heard of skull candy gaming headsets here

http://www.amazon.com/Skullcandy-SMGIBX-34-Lowrider-Boom-Xbox/dp/B0018BIARU

yea we've all heard of SkullCandy................Which means all know that they suck............Turtle beach x41's man. 7.1 full surround sound.
    SkullCandy: 2.1 Stereo. lol
  • 36. Re: Wager Matches=Turtle Beaches

fromrussiawiluv wrote:

brendonkd13 wrote:

my skull candy gaming headset will be on and ready

if you havent seen or heard of skull candy gaming headsets here

http://www.amazon.com/Skullcandy-SMGIBX-34-Lowrider-Boom-Xbox/dp/B0018BIARU

yea we've all heard of SkullCandy................Which means all know that they suck............Turtle beach x41's man. 7.1 full surround sound.
    SkullCandy: 2.1 Stereo. lol

It's funny every time my buddy with his Skull Candy headset gets on. We all have to tell him to disconnect his mic if he has nothing to say. It has a constant hiss to it.

Gah-bage.
  • 37. Re: Wager Matches=Turtle Beaches
    malanof5
    Lol they already confirmmed it will be inpossible to go in another friends Wager Match but if I am lucky enough to find you in there I will have to own you hard lol.
  • 38. Re: Wager Matches=Turtle Beaches
    fromrussiawiluv
    also.....i find it REALLY funny that people spend nearly $300.00 on astro a40's and still only get 5.1 surround when you can spend $200.00 and get trutle beach x41's with 7.1 surround..............lol. poor poor porr astro kids.
  • 39. Re: Wager Matches=Turtle Beaches
    soosi

GhostHound wrote:

Merchant ov Death wrote:

Two words:
    Ninja. Pro.
    That is all

I'll still be able to hear you.....

Guess you're the one sitting in corners with volume 100% up and wait to hear someone?

Way to go. I love how people dedicate to CoD games so much, that they even willing to go deaf over time 

also.....i find it REALLY funny that people spend nearly $300.00 on astro a40's and still only get 5.1 surround when you can spend $200.00 and get trutle beach x41's with 7.1 surround..............lol. poor poor porr astro kids.

And I find it REALLY funny that people spend nearly 200$ jsut to get 5.1 or 7.1 when they could get Sennheiser HD555 with 50$ and still be hearing Dead Silence. The truth is, stereo sound are way better in hearing Dead Silence than 5.1 or 7.1!
1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next