1 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next 161 Replies Latest reply: Nov 7, 2011 10:00 AM by sne4k1000 Go to original post RSS
  • 100. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??

PICKLEONASTICK wrote:

just looked out front door postman is about 20 houses away fingers crossed

I'd already be outside running down the street by now lol
  • 101. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    Sharris24
    The issue with ParcelForce deliveries is that because they track all parcels it is a lot easier for them to hold parcels until the correct date for delivery, i.e tomorrow. I'm sure GAME and any other pre-order site will have instructed ParcelForce to deliver the games tomorrow, not before and not after. They are all probably sitting in the correct delivery office waiting for dispatch tomorrow morning.

The Royal Mail, however, did not have a tracking service in place for games which were ordered with standard, free delivery. I didn't have to sign for my package this morning. Therefore games shipped with standard delivery are just another package to be sorted by the Royal Mail and they will process them as quickly as possible, hence delivery for most people who opted for standard delivery today!
  • 102. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    mrhuk
    I wonder how much money in total they stole.
  • 103. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    Pebder88
    you wont get a refund. First to play is based on delivery for release day not before. Royal mail has to be sent out earlier as they need to allow for delays so that it does arrive on the release date for free delivery customers. I would be annoyed too if I had paid for delivery.
  • 104. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    Sharris24

MrHuk wrote:

+1 to this... GAME were very misleading!
  • 105. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    Pebder88

MrHuk wrote:

They haven't stolen anything provided your game arrives tomorrow.
  • 106. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    ste90boomer
    The other thing is, if we aren't getting our copies today and the code doesn't give any information on parcelforce the. Where the he'll are our copies and what time are we going to get them tomorrow? It's going to take the **** if I've paid an extra £5 for delivery when I could have just gone an bought a copy at 9am tomorrow.
  • 107. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    Jockt
    What does the small print say for the extra £5, is it next working day?   For the free delivery is it within 3 working days?
    I paid an extra £2.95 for 3-5 business days Royal Mail delivery to Paris.
  • 108. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    PICKLEONASTICK
    yes its here i wont post pics im off online but my gamer tag is PICKLEONASTICK  for xbox check out what im playing.  all the best to all you express guys c u online theres an update for it straight away
  • 109. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    mrhuk

Pebder88 wrote:

MrHuk wrote:

They haven't stolen anything provided your game arrives tomorrow.

Sure they have, premium shipping was totally unnecessary and in this case actually slower than free shipping. This sort deceit should not be defended.
1 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next