1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 161 Replies Latest reply: Nov 7, 2011 10:00 AM by sne4k1000 Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    Midnight Monday, after the postal services had been told to hold onto the game until release day last year, I would rather go at midnight than wait till Tuesday morning haha.
  • 16. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    Awful weather + banging gate = me being awake @4.24am and unable to get back to sleep.

I am really hoping that GAME deliver Black Ops today, mostly because my postman doesnt usually get around to delivering my post until 1pm ish everyday.If it doesnt come today I will probably end up going to buy it at Asda or Morrisons Tuesday morning, as I have the booked the day off and I am not wasting half of it waiting for it to be delivered.

I hope that if anyone does receive their copy from GAME today they will spare a couple of minutes first, to log on and post they have it. So at least I can hold out hope it will be delivered today!!

PS Anyone else feel like a kid on xmas eve ?? Or is it just sad old me lol
  • 17. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    ste90boomer
    No I've been up since 5am. I pre ordered with special delivery. All I get when I but the delivery code into the parcel force website though is that it's on the Express 24 service.
  • 18. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    ParkieFC
    Just checked my amazon order still not dispatched so it looks like most companies have been told to send the game for actual release day and not the day before has it has been in the past. Only a few weeks ago i got MOH a day before release day. I to can not wait and hope that it gets here on Tuesday, although i will be able to get mine as its been sent to my work delivery office hehe all you lot have to hope is that your postman dont go sick and its left in the delivery office till wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 19. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    wraithoverlord
    Got mine from game so fingers crossed later today! (monday)
  • 20. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    legochicken

Wraith Overlord wrote:

Got mine from game so fingers crossed later today! (monday)

what delivery method did you use? post's early for u too 
  • 21. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    WhiTAkeR
    he meant he has preordered it frm game nd hopes it comes today ^^

my post comes around ten so hoping
  • 22. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    legochicken
    Just got off the phone to parcel force, and was esquiring what " express 24" means on my tracking order, and the man said that it hasn't even been been picked up from the sender yet.
    he said "usually there should be about 9 locations tracked", and told me i should get in contact with the sender.

my eyes are sad clowns
  • 23. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    V-Sharingan-V

legochicken wrote:

Just got off the phone to parcel force, and was esquiring what " express 24" means on my tracking order, and the man said that it hasn't even been been picked up from the sender yet.
    he said "usually there should be about 9 locations tracked", and told me i should get in contact with the sender.

my eyes are sad clowns

What?!?!? that's the same as mine.
  • 24. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    legochicken
    ring ur local parcelforce if u can, and try and find out if they say the same thing? would make me feel better if they do. lol
1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next