1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 161 Replies Latest reply: Nov 7, 2011 10:00 AM by sne4k1000 Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    ste90boomer
    Haven't been able to get through to game yet. It's ridiculous if they haven't even sent it out yet. My order history says that it was dispatched on the 4th so it shouldn't have taken that long to get to the depot. Unless the tracking codes aren't going to activate until tonight. In which case we won't be getting it until tomorrow.
  • 31. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    xWarman--

ste90boomer wrote:

Haven't been able to get through to game yet. It's ridiculous if they haven't even sent it out yet. My order history says that it was dispatched on the 4th so it shouldn't have taken that long to get to the depot. Unless the tracking codes aren't going to activate until tonight. In which case we won't be getting it until tomorrow.

did you pay for delivery?
  • 32. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    legochicken
    i paid for delivery
  • 33. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    Just in case if someone doesn't like the game, I'll take it from you if you want.
  • 34. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    ste90boomer
    Yeah I paid for the special delivery.
  • 35. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    xasxjink
    when i pre order from mw 2 from game last year it got upgraded to courier for free and a man in van delieverd it to me and it came on the release day but no email this year saying it had been upgraded  but my post dont normaly turn up till 11.30. so il just twidle my thumbs for the time being
  • 36. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    Hi all! First post on here - just to give you hope if you don't have it yet, my standard copy just arrived via royal mail from game so if you ordered via standard delivery I guess it should come today... See u online when it finishes installing...
  • 37. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    My copy from Game has just dropped through the letter box.

Although, I managed to get my hands on a copy yesterday afternoon, so already started out online.

I prefer it to MW2 But only got to level 13.. there were already people online at level 30's and 40's!
  • 38. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??
    V-Sharingan-V

jayrho wrote:

Although, I managed to get my hands on a copy yesterday afternoon, so already started out online.

I prefer it to MW2 But only got to level 13.. there were already people online at level 30's and 40's!

Did you choose standard delivery ?
  • 39. Re: Any1 got it yet from game??

TheFatCat01 wrote:

Hi all! First post on here - just to give you hope if you don't have it yet, my standard copy just arrived via royal mail from game so if you ordered via standard delivery I guess it should come today... See u online when it finishes installing...

jayrho wrote:

I prefer it to MW2  But only got to level 13.. there were already people online at level 30's and 40's!

So jealous, my post never usually arrives before 1pm ish. Seriously thinking about having a drive to look for my postman lol
1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next